Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the end...

Go down 
+30
jdm_itr
Rogue
Thai-kun
L-Spec
240sxy
Soup
_....
laynehip
JHMED
Bjohnson
lu!$
subbie
Sleypr
1eightySX
SteveK
phoez
JSharp
Jex
Piett
Black
Noops
dev
raboyto2
Marshal
Rob
Moneypits
Clint Eastwood
JYB116
corey
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

the end... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 8:50 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
who cares about all this rex shit, the way i see it, honda people call the crx ( which is a sweet fuckin car all you people who hate it ) a rex and subaru owners call there wrx a fucking rex ( which is also a sweet fucking car ) so who cares? adam has a subaru rex and this other guy i dont know his name has a honda rex like holy everyone on this forum is 5 years old, but i love it!

OH you know who else says rex???? Pharmacists - Rx
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 8:52 pm

the end... - Page 6 Trex

rawr
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:08 pm

I've never called my WRX a WRex.
Mr.Stewart, I think you are a terrific guy, beautiful complection, imprecable personality, I could go on and one, but I think you could stand to let the WREX thing die.
I know people come on here for fun, but I really think certain people on here need to grow up.
you know, cover up their e-musc;e with a nice sweater.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:12 pm

Marshal. wrote:
Mr.Stewart, I think you are a terrific guy, beautiful complection, imprecable personality, I could go on and one, but I think you could stand to let the WREX thing die.
I know people come on here for fun, but I really think certain people on here need to grow up.

qft
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:15 pm

Marshal. wrote:

Sorry Marshall. He's taken

Supra, every time I see your avatar play, I cringe. And it loops haha.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:21 pm

hahahah. i spend waaay to much time searching for new avatars..

Last edited by Supra on September 10th 2009, 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:37 pm

FTS
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 9:49 pm

Supra wrote:
hahahah. i spend waaay to much time searching for new avatars..
i hate how they dont show how after he falls he accidentally rolls back onto the tread mill
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 10:03 pm

hahah yep. but im out. wish everyone the best of luck with their projects.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

Number of posts : 109
Vehicle : '95 180sx
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2009, 11:54 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
SoupGTR wrote:

FALSE. Front end weight would cause plowing and once you did break loose you would probably spin out as the weight distribution is all f'd up

Mustangs have tried and failed.

If your referring to the one that tried at the track, I am alive after running out of the way and I can testify to the statement that they plow right through... I wish I would have taken pictures, but I ran for my life instead.

I like this place and I just got here.... I have read a lot of old threads and anyone who takes anyone on here seriously really needs to try going out into the real world.

edit: I just read all 9 pages... can I have that time back that I just wasted?

Last edited by Rogue on September 11th 2009, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:06 am

I think Evan is the most under rated character on here, every post is so well executed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 1:51 am

ok well i just waisted 30 min reading this shit first of i love rexs and yes i call them that cause it was around first and secondly adam your awsome but your not helping the situation and canadian ef you need to learn to put up with the shit and keep your mouth shut no wonder everyone pics on you , you just make it so easy like fuck your giving us honda guys a bad name ive worked hard to gain respect . and if you sont think it possable to make it here look at brayden been here for what a month and hes already in the group but youve already ruind that sorry bud maybe try to make friends on 306
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 2:07 am

im not friends with anyone. what group? i wanna be part of a group.

who the fuck is brayden
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 2:11 am

i love hondas, and crxs are sweet when done correctly, but are not and will never be an icon of honda. period.

And thank you everyone for this amazing thread. Its been a while since i have really enjoyed reading qca haha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 2:33 am

i can honestly say tha crx's were a icon back in the early 90's honda scene just for dragracing cause they were light and if built fast as shit but truely not saying this cause i had one and still do lol the dc2 gsr is the most iconic honda car imo cause of the b18 vtec it was the most popular motor in honda history period fuck id even say the b18 in its self is hondas icon now slowly giving the k20 a turn i honestly dont know why your building a zc dumb go with a jdm h22 and it will rock your socks hands down the best swap for a crx and its been provin
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 2:43 am

I'd go and say the S2000 was the most iconic because it was Honda's first real venture into an affordable FR VTEC that could take on the NSX around a corner, but I'm biased. I'd also go and say the NSX was the most iconic because it was Honda's first true sports car...but they wanted over $90,000 for it. So for this, my vote for Honda's "iconic" car is going with the Civic, for both the past and present. Be honest, at one point in time while you were all growing up, you wanted either an EG or an EK Civic with a B16 Vtec engine. After the NSX, the Civic was the first car to be graced with a DOHC VTEC unit, while it was generally limited to the hatchback models (I can't recall if the EG coupe was ever equipped with the B16 from the factory) up until the EK series, now, you see a VTEC engine as at least an option on all of the Civic models, be it coupe, hatchback or sedan.

the end... - Page 6 2007_Honda_Civic_TypeR_01

One of these can beat the AP2 S2000, and the AP2 S2000 Type S (A trim below the CR) around the Tsukuba Circuit, the S2000's home ground. As a gigantic fanboy of the S2000, I find this to be awesome and epic in every way.

*steps off the soap box*

Edit: I really want one.
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 8:30 am

so i really slacked off and haven't been keeping up with this post at all. I'll admit to taking things to seriously at the start but people can beak all they want it's your own car and people do what ever they want to it weather you think it's a good idea or not. adian still won't talk to me out of all this stuff and I'm not friends with anyone on here really...I wouldn't mind meeting more people but i sense hostility when I'm around or someone sees me.... I come on here to post things I do and read the events that I want to go check out or take part in. This site was alot worse when i started for beaking but people have been getting along other than this rex thing I guess... i have respect for everyone on here because everyone's car is different you don't see one car the same out there. I would at least like this site to stay up for the reason of meets and events at least to keep us up to date on those.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 8:38 am

toddler wrote:
so i really slacked off and haven't been keeping up with this post at all. I'll admit to taking things to seriously at the start but people can beak all they want it's your own car and people do what ever they want to it weather you think it's a good idea or not. adian still won't talk to me out of all this stuff and I'm not friends with anyone on here really...I wouldn't mind meeting more people but i sense hostility when I'm around or someone sees me.... I come on here to post things I do and read the events that I want to go check out or take part in. This site was alot worse when i started for beaking but people have been getting along other than this rex thing I guess... i have respect for everyone on here because everyone's car is different you don't see one car the same out there. I would at least like this site to stay up for the reason of meets and events at least to keep us up to date on those.
Same, it's the only way I have to keep in touch with a lot of people that are maybe not my friends, but at least friendly!
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 8:39 am

toddler wrote:
but i sense hostility when I'm around or someone sees me

I've seen you drive around and stuff too, and I won't lie, you really do give off the vibe to be easily harrassed lol. Some cases, it could just be people's egos getting in the way. A few people have a very big ego for the little dignity they actually have, ha. If you put yourself out there, over time, you'll probably be accepted. That seems to be how things work, unless you have enemies. If you do, I might as well just sell they car or stay home Razz
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 9:46 am

i like how you guys said the civic part and the B18... kuz i have both suckas.... lol respect to you two tho as you TypeR and S2k are super sick.....but as simple as i am i dont think of myself better than anyone else, since i usually hang out with better cars than mine which makes me feel good...

btw dont start a whole new soap opera about whats the icon honda car kuz they are different and this would be ridiculous....you could open a thread in HT and see what happens...

BTW yeah man why you feel so good about the ZC in a CRX, thats so meh.... but if it makes you feel good go for it but make it clean... i dont know you so i cant clompaint about you

BTW too thai, just wanted to correct some stuf.. i believe CRX was the first one with DOHC VTEC engine, the civic coupe of the same gen as the EG never had DOHC engine, and there isnt such a thing as EG coupe it. EG is only for hatches, EJ is for coupes.... and yeah for so much that i want a nsx i just cant afford one, but prbly a s2k CR would be dope....
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:33 am

ok well a few corrections in the honda info
the first dohc vtec was in the 89 jdm integra and crx sir they had the b16a but in us the first dohc was the nsx naturaly lol or the first us affordable car was the 92 gsr integra with the b17a wich then matured into the best honda motor imo the b18
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:39 am

jdm_itr wrote:
ok well a few corrections in the honda info
the first dohc vtec was in the 89 jdm integra and crx sir they had the b16a but in us the first dohc was the nsx naturaly lol or the first us affordable car was the 92 gsr integra with the b17a wich then matured into the best honda motor imo the b18
are you reading honda tunning? cheater.... lol
i am just reading it and i swear one of the guys just said in ht emagazine what you just said...
I <3 my honda...
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:44 am

nope i dont have the ht mag thats from my head movies
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

Number of posts : 109
Vehicle : '95 180sx
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:40 pm

Corey needs this button

the end... - Page 6 Avatar_12634
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 12:41 pm

Rogue wrote:
Corey needs this button

the end... - Page 6 Avatar_12634
if i had that button it would be broke by now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the end...   the end... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the end...
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum