Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

skyline vs srt-4

Go down 
+17
slow
Rob
dev
jdm_itr
SteveK
veedub
Chizel
raboyto2
240sxy
laynehip
JYB116
Piett
JSharp
Marshal
Soup
dr.dub
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 7:37 am

corey wrote:
I don't understand the part of wanting a car so low it becomes completely retarded and a huge pain in the ass to drive? And if your argument is that it looks good, well will it still look good after your front bumper is fucked, side skirts trashed and possible destroyed oil pan? Plus when you slam a car that low your just killing your handling.
corey, you have no idea how right you are. Its a pain having to avoid every bump in the road becasue my oil pan hangs lower than the rest of my car, especially at night, when you can't see everything until the last minute sometimes.
The whole "rock-hard-racecar" ride is still something I'll never understand.
slammed does not equal good handling. there is such thing as suspension geometry.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 9:33 am

Clint Eastwood wrote:
Sorry fail again, the original three members of NWO were Kevin Nash, Hogan and Scott Hall.

Yeah until they had there falling out and Hall turned his back on Nash... latest continuity my good man. Think of it this way we don't consider the U.S to be apart of Brittan even though that is how it started. We don't because eventually they went to war and got a divorce so to speak....... much like NWO and the Wolfpack! If you don't like this I can bust out some WCW nWo Revenge for the the 64 and settle it there, with a stop sign to the face!

Anyway, I have had just about enough of the wrestling talk so let's keep gossiping about who races skylines!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 3:43 pm

MarshalR wrote:
corey wrote:
I don't understand the part of wanting a car so low it becomes completely retarded and a huge pain in the ass to drive? And if your argument is that it looks good, well will it still look good after your front bumper is fucked, side skirts trashed and possible destroyed oil pan? Plus when you slam a car that low your just killing your handling.
corey, you have no idea how right you are. Its a pain having to avoid every bump in the road becasue my oil pan hangs lower than the rest of my car, especially at night, when you can't see everything until the last minute sometimes.
slammed does not equal good handling. there is such thing as suspension geometry.

you guys need to stop being bitches.

all my LCA's are horizontal, and my oil pan has ZERO dents.

i guess thats the effect you get of using something BIGGER THAN 15" WHEELS. i slammed my coupe on 15's and i scraped everywhere, thats why ill never go lower on tiny ass wheels again

maybe if you guys manned up a bit and stopped being pussies, you would realise its not even a PROBLEM to drive with tucked tires.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 3:51 pm

240sxy wrote:
MarshalR wrote:
corey wrote:

i guess thats the effect you get of using something BIGGER THAN 15" WHEELS. i slammed my coupe on 15's and i scraped everywhere, thats why ill never go lower on tiny ass wheels again

maybe if you guys manned up a bit and stopped being pussies, you would realise its not even a PROBLEM to drive with tucked tires.
my old teg was tuckin rim and i never had any probs till i decided to do 180 down south albert and smashed my front lip , cold air riped off and i lost a tranny mount and cracked my tranny but it was worth it cheers
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 5:05 pm

different cars=different problems.

My oil pan is finned, it hangs atleast 3/4 of an inch lower than any other part of my car. 18's would look rediculous on my car. Some guys have them, and soon realize they suck balls becasue you cannot comfortably fit 18', or most 17' in these wheel arches, some manage to, and it just looks like ass. I have never been a fan of rolling fenders becasue that causes other obvious problems down the road. I guess its all what you're into. Some guys prefer the "period correctness" of a car, and some prefer the all out racecar/paint on tire look. to each their own I guess.
I havea fully adjustable suspension, or atleast everything I can buy(sways, camber/caster plates, egcentric camber bushings in the back), and I am as low as I can go without fucking shit up or screwing up the geometry.

It is obvious that Corey's and the opinions of myself have offended you. We are greatly sorry. We should drop this subject for good becasue it always seems to come up.

On a side note though, Corey has coils and massive tires. hippocrite..
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 8:36 pm

MarshalR wrote:

well if you know this, then why make a post like its the most matter of fact thing that applies to EVERYONE.

im not offended, you guys are just whining from your personal experiances.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 11:23 pm

240sxy wrote:
MarshalR wrote:

well if you know this, then why make a post like its the most matter of fact thing that applies to EVERYONE.

im not whining i said it was worth it just need to be more carfull Razz
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 11:33 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
240sxy wrote:
MarshalR wrote:

im not whining i said it was worth it just need to be more carfull Razz

i wasnt even talking about you. you helped prove my point.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 11:38 pm

pffftt
lifting cars is the way to go
skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 STiandChusForester019
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 11:40 pm

nothing wrong with that. Wink
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:03 am

Except the fact that it isn't completely slammed until it can barely even be drove anymore, and may I add the fact the wheel fitment is complete garbage. The mud flaps are soo unoriginal as well, all in all that car sucks cause it isn't a Nissan and cant drift.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:25 am

jdm_itr wrote:
240sxy wrote:
MarshalR wrote:
corey wrote:

my old teg was tuckin rim and i never had any probs till i decided to do 180 down south albert and smashed my front lip , cold air riped off and i lost a tranny mount and cracked my tranny but it was worth it cheers

180 on albert st?.... Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:34 am

yeah i was a fuckin moron lol wontbe doing that again Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:41 am

thats insane hahah
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:43 am

lol yep the best part of it was that i was chacing a guy in a sunfire didnt even know they were that fast lol but he tryed to take that street right in front of sounth cantire at like 100k and he nailed the curb lmao hos car was so fucked
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:15 pm

240sxy wrote:
cept for the hideous two tone
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 5:28 pm

Moneypits wrote:
240sxy wrote:
cept for the hideous two tone

Also, I thought that car looked cheap... It makes me feel uneasy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skyline vs srt-4   skyline vs srt-4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skyline vs srt-4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3