Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Safety a car advice?!

Go down 
+5
JYB116
RyanR
corey
1eightySX
d3v
9 posters
AuthorMessage
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Safety a car advice?! Empty
PostSubject: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:02 am

Hey guys, some of you know I sold my prelude last weekend and im planning on bringing in a newer clean or or a civic sir/type-r
can anyone give me some advice who around here who is decently fair? because I know bod had a nightmare trying to get his silvia saftied, if anyone can help its much appricaited. new car will be in town this weekend so I hope there will be some bookings available Smile
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:04 am

Jason at Nissan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:06 am

The only time you have a nightmare trying to safety a car is if the car is unsafe and shouldn't be allowed on the roads, not because the tech has it out for you...

That being said most all dealerships have qualified techs on staff to do OOP safeties, as stated though Jason at Mitsubishi does safeties.

Last edited by corey on February 20th 2009, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:06 am

that guy is on the forums here right? Someone told me there was two guys on here that do safety's but i forget there names. thanks for the fast response though 180sx
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:18 am

corey wrote:
The only time you have a nightmare trying to safety a car is if the car is unsafe and shouldn't be allowed on the roads, not because the tech has it out for you...

That being said most all dealerships have qualified techs on staff to do OOP safeties, as stated though Jason at Mitsubishi does safeties.

QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH. I'm so sick of people bitching about their cars not passing because the tech was out to get you! It of course has nothing to do with the car not being safe for sask roads or anything...
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:28 am

Let's all ask Project_S13 what he thinks.... I kid, I kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 1:40 am

1eightySX wrote:
Let's all ask Project_S13 what he thinks.... I kid, I kid.
common ryan... but no its all the same !the checklist is the same, there are bigger things that must be done then other cars. somecars need nothing. all the same in the end
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 2:13 am

i know of stories were the techs be dicks about saftying like my buddies car failed cause the odometer was hard to read like wtf or my buddies mustang faild cause there was a rip in the seat
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Number of posts : 402
Vehicle : 2004 Infiniti G35x, 2000 Jeep XJ
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 7:21 am

We can safety it as along as its not crazily lowered (wont run up on the hoist)
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 9:48 am

hey sleypr you guys got any opening's this weekend? an also it should cost $150 ish right? its nothing crazy just stock ride height all thats been changed on it are the tires/rims
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 2:38 pm

d3v wrote:
hey sleypr you guys got any opening's this weekend? an also it should cost $150 ish right? its nothing crazy just stock ride height all thats been changed on it are the tires/rims

stock height . aftermarket wheels... ewwwwwwww Very Happy (d.ripley i ain't beaking you Razz )
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 6:18 pm

they are stock rims from a type-s ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safety a car advice?!   Safety a car advice?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safety a car advice?!
Page 1 of 1