Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Video Game Information

Go down 
+45
00devo00
Moneypits
DjSlugger
T-Fel
Heretic
Bjohnson
Fiorante
kyles_r32
MacSkank
Zimm
taylorvw
Soup
JYB116
abs0Lut
lu!$
Thai-kun
Black
Jhall
mower-power
JSharp
laynehip
RyanR
SteveK
Marshal
Proch
phoez
Maniac
Baht85
dev
subbie
Piett
240sxy
veedub
Noops
Rob
DOOLHA
Justin
greddy_1700
BrYaNtOn
jdm_itr
Clint Eastwood
corey
L-Spec
1eightySX
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

General Video Game Information - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 6:49 pm

240sxy wrote:
MacSkank wrote:
240sxy wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
the mini ak is played out, easiest gun to use... Very Happy, roll the whole team with the L96A1 and then i'll consider you good. Razz

PFT. i was 200th in the WORLD last week in TDM with 5.81kdr and 540 score per minute. Razz
YOU make ME an l96a1 video. plus i just prestiged again so i dont have it unlocked.

I never see you playing cod. Only gt5

i play on xbox, and from what i hear i wouldnt ever touch cod on ps3, all ive ever heard is bad things about cod on ps3. also the new map pack that comes out in feb is for xbox, then ps3 and pc a month later. i only really bought ps3 for gt5, i havent even used it for blurays

PFT 200th in the world and your using tiger camo, LAME
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 1:46 pm

tiger camo is elite
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 3:59 pm

modernwarefare 3 nov,2011
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 11:36 pm

240sxy wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
the mini ak is played out, easiest gun to use... Very Happy, roll the whole team with the L96A1 and then i'll consider you good. Razz

PFT. i was 200th in the WORLD last week in TDM with 5.81kdr and 540 score per minute. Razz
YOU make ME an l96a1 video. plus i just prestiged again so i dont have it unlocked.

If I had drive to play this game anymore than I already have I would but GT5 is just so much cooler, that and the fact that I havent been playing GT5 for 6 years like I have been with the COD franchise.

Its about time for a new FPS, theres lots I would play on PC but not on PS3 like battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 9:38 am

I much prefer Domination or Headquarters over TDM. Everytime I play TDM there are people on my team yakking in their hillybilly southern accent "Ohh I gots me a spot on this map" Yaaa camping fag balls. Mad
(occasionally I play some Free for All, especially on Hardcore, or Core TDM)

LOL I also rock the tiger Camo on about 1/2 my guns. What was your set up there? I see lots of run and gun, shooting from the hip only. I also see you have a grip on that AK74, sleight of hand perk obviously by that reload time. Also appears you had a 4th Perk of "Horshoe up Ass" as you ran out the door up to the flag without a full clip and somehow didn't die from the 2 guys waiting for you, one guy that had a good bead on you.

I'd also guess you run Lightweight and Marathon perk?
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 10:28 am

Also COD/Black Ops players.

What do you guys like for Sensitivity? I usually am at 4 or 5, but thinking about going up higher.

Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 10:34 am

I used 3 tops.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 4:17 pm

Heretic wrote:
I much prefer Domination or Headquarters over TDM. Everytime I play TDM there are people on my team yakking in their hillybilly southern accent "Ohh I gots me a spot on this map" Yaaa camping fag balls. Mad
(occasionally I play some Free for All, especially on Hardcore, or Core TDM)

LOL I also rock the tiger Camo on about 1/2 my guns. What was your set up there? I see lots of run and gun, shooting from the hip only. I also see you have a grip on that AK74, sleight of hand perk obviously by that reload time. Also appears you had a 4th Perk of "Horshoe up Ass" as you ran out the door up to the flag without a full clip and somehow didn't die from the 2 guys waiting for you, one guy that had a good bead on you.

I'd also guess you run Lightweight and Marathon perk?

haha
i only play tdm the 5 weekly games for the leaderboard. i always play domination, and ill change it up when im feelin frisky, ive done a ton of demo and FFA lately. my setup there was probably ghost,SOH, ninja. i never use lightweight or marathon. ever. those are such terrible perks, they give you ZERO advantage over the enemy besides being able to make it to objectives faster. im 6th prestige now and i just recently stepped away from my main proper classes, ghost/hardline,sleight of hand, and ninja. and started throwing flak jacket and warlord in the mix, obviously all "pro" versions, but if i keep dying with those classes ill switch back to the tryhard classes and rack up some kills.

youre also better off hipspraying when youre that close to someone than waiting to bring up the gun and ADS, and i dont know what it is, but the 2 submachine guns mp5k and ak74u are amazing for hipfiring. nothing else really works.
my controller sensitivity is also 4
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 6:17 pm

DC universe comes out tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 7:04 pm

Go fuck yourself with that sig Heretic
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2011, 10:55 pm

I thought retarded Sigs were cool now, guess not. Wink

I also never use Marathon, but I use lightweight. I'd swear lightweight lets you bring up sights faster from running.

But I usually use Lightweight or Flak

SOH or Warlord

Ninja or Second Chance.

I also prefer Assault rifles with RDS, Reflex or ACOG. Usually I'll use AUG, Famas or AK74u. The trusty M16 is a favorite of mine, If it's a big map I like M16 with ACOG. and a good pistol.

Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 11:30 am

Ideal class for me would be: (HC CTF)
Ak74u with dual mag
Python w/ Snub Nose
Lightweight
Hardened
Second Chance
Tomahawk
Concussion
Claymore

Wish they would have kept things like tactical knife for pistols, or One Man Army. Loved them.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 12:56 pm

I always go with Claymore.

I change up my loadouts based on the map. It kind cacthes me out, because for nuke town I prefer LMG's. I love the PM63 on nuke town!

Hate Shotguns and sniper rifles! Really, really hate sniper rifles.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 7:45 pm

Nothing could beat quick scoping with intervention... Sniping is really terrible in black ops. Takes like 3 seconds to hold your breath. And when you suck in your breath it sounds like you are hitting light speed of something.

Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 12:27 pm

I like sniping depending on the map, it was shit until they patched it later on after the release.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2011, 12:34 pm

I know lots of people like sniper rifles, it's just not for me at all. I hate when some jack ass is using one as a shotgun and running around one shoting people.

Lately I have my AK47 and M16 fitted with ACOG and Suppressor. So I can long range people without giving myself away, but it's still pretty damn effective in a close range fire fight. Also lately I've been dropping and picking up my claymore to cover my own back at choke points. Or if a place has 2 doors and I'm trying to change a flag, I drop claymore at the back door, and I can focus on the front door. That's been helping lots

I think the M16 is the most underated gun in the whole game.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 10:04 am

Whatever I hacked my MW2 anyway, and am at 10th prestige level 70. MW2 is 100 x better anyways. So many hacks for it now, since everyone left to work for treyarch
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 12:54 pm

Nukka say wha??

Are you being serious? What kind of hacks? I am not at all about the hacks or cheats, give me straight up fair fight everytime. I'd rather suck and be a straight up player then win using a hack of any kind.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 7:23 pm

Whatever no one plays mw2 anymore. I jailbreaked my ps3 and downloaded a hack online, put it on a usb, and put it on my ps3.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 6:30 pm

LBP 2. All your VAG are belong to us.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 10:13 am

If I had to choose a wingman between LBP and the Fonz...
General Video Game Information - Page 10 The-fonz

LBP hooks me uuuup.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 12:31 pm

MacSkank wrote:
Whatever no one plays mw2 anymore. I jailbreaked my ps3 and downloaded a hack online, put it on a usb, and put it on my ps3.

This is true, people dropped that game like a bad habit. I see a few people in my friends list start playing World At War again. But nobody is playing MW2.

Does your PS3 still play GT5 since it's been hacked? I heard they won't.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 12:52 pm

MMMM Formula 1 in GT5
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 4:44 pm

Heretic wrote:
MacSkank wrote:

This is true, people dropped that game like a bad habit. I see a few people in my friends list start playing World At War again. But nobody is playing MW2.

Does your PS3 still play GT5 since it's been hacked? I heard they won't.

Haven't even bothered buying GT5 yet. It's like.. I can but $70 and stay in on weekends and play this. Or... Spend $70 on beer, and have more fun.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 7:52 pm

MacSkank wrote:
Haven't even bothered buying GT5 yet. It's like.. I can but $70 and stay in on weekends and play this. Or... Spend $70 on weed, and have more fun.

fixed.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Video Game Information
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next