HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 General Video Game Information

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
EVOXXX
Rank 3
Rank 3


Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2011-05-08

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 8:15 pm

doom26464 wrote:
EVOXXX wrote:
patch 4.3 went live today for all those WoW Heads

i played wow since launch almost been close to 5 years now. game is runnig out of ideas finnally put it down early this year its gotten too boring and repative.


im holding out for diablo 3 though What a Face
this week is wows 7th YEAR not 5th Razz since launch noob! I received a d3 beta key a couple weeks ago its totally worth it beat it on 3 of the hero classes already im a HUGE wow head i was sponsored by logitech for 3 years to play WoW ive also been pre selected to do beta testing for the new WoW expansion im sorta kinda thrilled about that Razz


https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383227_10150470133740020_643705019_10802616_539891545_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
00devo00
Rank 4
Rank 4


Number of posts : 250
Age : 29
Vehicle : 2011 WRX STI Sport Tech Sedan
Location : White City
Registration date : 2010-08-02

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 8:22 pm

EVOXXX wrote:

this week is wows 7th YEAR not 5th Razz since launch noob! I received a d3 beta key a couple weeks ago its totally worth it beat it on 3 of the hero classes already im a HUGE wow head i was sponsored by logitech for 3 years to play WoW ive also been pre selected to do beta testing for the new WoW expansion im sorta kinda thrilled about that Razz

General Video Game Information - Page 19 1106514-cool_story_bro_super
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Age : 27
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-07-11

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 7:26 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm

General Video Game Information - Page 19 GetPhoto
Back to top Go down
00devo00
Rank 4
Rank 4


Number of posts : 250
Age : 29
Vehicle : 2011 WRX STI Sport Tech Sedan
Location : White City
Registration date : 2010-08-02

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 8:13 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
mmmmmmmmmmmm

i second that
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Age : 27
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-07-11

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 2:51 pm

Made a new one cause the old subaru sucked.

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Ahijkl10

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Ahijkl11
Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Location : Moose Jaw
Registration date : 2008-08-30

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 1:47 pm

EVOXXX wrote:
doom26464 wrote:
EVOXXX wrote:
patch 4.3 went live today for all those WoW Heads

i played wow since launch almost been close to 5 years now. game is runnig out of ideas finnally put it down early this year its gotten too boring and repative.


im holding out for diablo 3 though What a Face
this week is wows 7th YEAR not 5th Razz since launch noob! I received a d3 beta key a couple weeks ago its totally worth it beat it on 3 of the hero classes already im a HUGE wow head i was sponsored by logitech for 3 years to play WoW ive also been pre selected to do beta testing for the new WoW expansion im sorta kinda thrilled about that Razz


https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383227_10150470133740020_643705019_10802616_539891545_n.jpg

im not that harcore, I played more the first 2 years it came out but like I said game wore it self out and got boring and repative.

Im more casual player now between a job and gf I only usually play a few hours in the evenings if there time or for a bit on weekends.
Back to top Go down
EVOXXX
Rank 3
Rank 3


Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2011-05-08

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 6:57 pm

doom26464 wrote:

im not that harcore, I played more the first 2 years it came out but like I said game wore it self out and got boring and repative.

Im more casual player now between a job and gf I only usually play a few hours in the evenings if there time or for a bit on weekends.

yeah when i was working i wasnt playing much but now that im back in school and my car is parked for the winter i got nothing else to do lol
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Age : 27
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-07-11

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 12:46 pm

General Video Game Information - Page 19 405882_10151262482645433_566065432_22946366_738105288_n
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Age : 30
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Location : Qc Sask
Registration date : 2008-08-28

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2012, 3:43 pm



Game looks badass
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
EVOXXX
Rank 3
Rank 3


Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2011-05-08

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2012, 12:30 am

screen shot i took from the new wow expansion that ive been beta testing...

General Video Game Information - Page 19 1zpnmyq


the gameplay is awesome, the new talent trees are awesome, blizzard is really doing a good job with this expansion.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9


Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 2:32 pm

[quote="EVOXXX"]
"the new talent trees are awesome". [/quote]

[img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrl2onh7iG1r1iydwo1_500.jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Age : 27
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-07-11

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2012, 10:57 pm

Can't wait for Forza Horizon, supposed to be exactly like Forza4 just with free roam. So you can do highway pulls with other cars and street races and shit.

Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 2:42 am

Bjohnson wrote:
Can't wait for Forza Horizon, supposed to be exactly like Forza4 just with free roam. So you can do highway pulls with other cars and street races and shit.

Soon you won't even have to leave your house at all, or own a real car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Age : 70
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-05-19

General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2012, 5:50 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:
Can't wait for Forza Horizon, supposed to be exactly like Forza4 just with free roam. So you can do highway pulls with other cars and street races and shit.

Soon you won't even have to leave your house at all, or own a real car.

haha no doubt Ryan, free roam would be awesome tho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




General Video Game Information - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
General Video Game Information
Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
 Similar topics
-
» What video game are you playing?
» What video game are you playing?
» WWE '13 Video Game
» EA Sports NHL 2012
» Rescheduled Game Information

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: