Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Video Game Information

Go down 
+45
00devo00
Moneypits
DjSlugger
T-Fel
Heretic
Bjohnson
Fiorante
kyles_r32
MacSkank
Zimm
taylorvw
Soup
JYB116
abs0Lut
lu!$
Thai-kun
Black
Jhall
mower-power
JSharp
laynehip
RyanR
SteveK
Marshal
Proch
phoez
Maniac
Baht85
dev
subbie
Piett
240sxy
veedub
Noops
Rob
DOOLHA
Justin
greddy_1700
BrYaNtOn
jdm_itr
Clint Eastwood
corey
L-Spec
1eightySX
49 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

General Video Game Information Empty
PostSubject: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 2:43 am

So here is the deal, post video game news, reviews, opinions or anything you like about video games. The G.o.W 2 thread is doing well but Lucky and I have highjacked it a bit so this is an attempt to stop it before it goes to far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 2:47 am

Yay!

..so Fallout 3, anyone? I am currently on my second file. I hate the endings to be honest, so don't expect much, but everything in between is pretty damn good. I've never felt bad about killing NPCs before Sad The game can really challenge your morals if you really get into the game.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 2:49 am

Golden eye, best game ever made absolutely nothing can compete with it. Thread over.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 2:59 am

corey wrote:
Golden eye, best game ever made absolutely nothing can compete with it. Thread over.

The world is not enough can definitely compete. Its got more guns, bigger maps and bots. Duh
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 6:39 am

corey wrote:
have you ever tried to play that game recently? well i have me and my buddys busted out the 64and played a little 4 way multiplayer omg that game sucks i don even no how i was good at that game same goes for the 1st grand turismo terrable graphics i remeber when that game came out it blew my fuckin mind Shocked
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 6:41 am

halo 1 and 2 those two game are what started multiplayer gaming for me and halo 2 was the most epic live experience ever i was addicted to that game till 360 came out and halo 3 was a epic fail (if you ask me )
Back to top Go down
BrYaNtOn
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 132
Vehicle : 1989 nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 9:38 am

fallout is still the sickest game out right now in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 10:12 am

corey wrote:
Perfect Dark. Done.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 10:18 am

greddy_1700 wrote:
corey wrote:
Perfect Dark. Done.

x2

That is if you mean the first perfect dark for 64, I loved those fucking guns. And then perfect dark came out for 360 and it was a piece of shit, if someone re-mastered the ORIGINAL game with graphics etc for 360 I would buy that shit in a SECOND
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 2:28 pm

i havent played my 360 for a while to i went and to rent that midnight club game, didnt have it or anything else really so i rented some game called deadspace..its a decent game but already seems like lots of repetitive shit
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 6:07 pm

Midnight club is..ok. Not as good as i expected but not bad.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 6:14 pm

anybody plan on buying the new Need for speed : Undercover..I hope they didnt fuck this 1 up like they did with Prostreet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 6:21 pm

L-Spec wrote:
Yay!

..so Fallout 3, anyone? I am currently on my second file. I hate the endings to be honest, so don't expect much, but everything in between is pretty damn good. I've never felt bad about killing NPCs before Sad The game can really challenge your morals if you really get into the game.

The main quest seemed way to short, when I reached the end I was really disappointed, it seemed to abrupt and like they took the lazy way out. However everything up till then was awesome, and I'm enjoying I'll the side stuff and random exploration.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 11:17 pm

Noops H2 wrote:
anybody plan on buying the new Need for speed : Undercover..I hope they didnt fuck this 1 up like they did with Prostreet.
i think it looks good i loved pro street i liked how you could build diffrent cars for different race types cool idea thos speed races are frustrating though
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 12:22 am

the only thing i liked about pro street waS THE drag racing events with my Supra with more then 1500 hp that could pop wheelies like no other.. lol honestly there hasnt been a better nfs other then nfsu2 that i currently still play for ps2, it is honesltly the best for dyno tuning and drag racing, but also Juiced 2 Hin is the best game for realistic customization on body styles and real body kitz
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 3:44 am

Veedub wrote:
The main quest seemed way to short, when I reached the end I was really disappointed, it seemed to abrupt and like they took the lazy way out. However everything up till then was awesome, and I'm enjoying I'll the side stuff and random exploration.

Yeah, the main story line is pretty damn short. I beat my first file with only a few side quests at about 21 hours. If you go straight to Rivet City and meet the Doctor, you can cut down the time even shorter haha.

I'm on my second file right now, and I'm doing all the side quests as well. I put down 15 hours and I just finished having a duel with the entire city of Megaton Razz Definitely a lot of potential for a lengthy game, but i agree about the abrupt ending. I think they could have made the ending a bit more dramatic and better written.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 4:31 pm

gears of war 2 - picked up this game from the hype it was getting, wasnt a gears fan before, and im still not. its probably just me but i set the controller down after 2 hours of campaign. alot of cool stuff though, havent tried live yet.

deadspace - fuck this game is freaky as shit, play it with the surround blasted in the dark. the graphics and ambience rule. imagine bioshock - just not as good. you can click the right thumbstick and it tells you where to go. basically a "go fetch stuff and kill".

saints row 2 - this game is garbage. i played this for an hour, half of which i spent customizing my character - an obese fat white chick with a pimp walk and cornrows with chops. the other half i spent busting out of jail and getting new clothes. i would rather gta4.

fracture - pretty innovative. first game to actually have terrain deformation. campaign is lousy, weapons are below par. i found myself struggling to have any ammo whatsoever throughout the game, but the online multiplayer makes up for it. endless possibilites. you+opponent+terrain deformation = you do the math.

i dont really give games much of a chance, if it doesnt hook me in the first few hours i doubt ill play it again.

next ones ill be picking up are fallout 3, farcry 2 and tom clancy's endwar
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 4:40 pm

I rented NFS pro-street. Needless to say i took it back that day. What a waste

Forza 2, Love it

Midnight club - Its ok, but not as good as I thought it would be.

COD4- amazing, love that game.
Back to top Go down
BrYaNtOn
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 132
Vehicle : 1989 nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2008, 10:42 pm

the new COD comes out tommrow and the beta was awsome. so im expecting alot out of this games
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2008, 10:56 pm

BrYaNtOn wrote:
the new COD comes out tommrow and the beta was awsome. so im expecting alot out of this games

I've only noticed that it went back to the WWII settings and so have the weaponry... what I liked about COD4 was the modernness of it. What made the beta awesome?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 12:40 am

Are there not two developers for COD there is a good one and a bad one? ... it is the bad ones turn to release a game.... is what I heard. so I will wait and see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 12:59 am

L-Spec wrote:
BrYaNtOn wrote:

I've only noticed that it went back to the WWII settings and so have the weaponry... what I liked about COD4 was the modernness of it. What made the beta awesome?

its the cod4.. but a WWII patch or something. same game, same online, different guns, but really fun ! and instead of sending out helicopters you send out dogs lol
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2008, 6:43 pm

got a 360 today for 160$, time for some geow2!! lmao
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2008, 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2008, 5:03 pm

mehh...NFS most wanted i thought was the most fun, Ipersonally really liek the police chases and what now...I hope teh 08 STi is in Undercover as the 08 EVO is but i doubt it will.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Video Game Information
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next