Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Douschebag in a white skyline?

Go down 
+8
Court
L-Spec
Piett
Thai-kun
its.eric
JYB116
_....
Marshal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 3:44 am

Uh.. wow.

Marshal, I feel for you. I have had many cars almost slide into my FD (even at the Legislative Building PA) and I feel like I want to pull them out of their car and and jam a lit flare down their throat. To have exaggerated a simple one lane turn into a three lane wide drift, is absolutely dumb. It was probably Poole since he's learned drifting fairly well within a week.

As for you, Jordan, your responses are incredibly stupid. I don't even know what point you were trying to get across. There is a reason we don't want to help you with your car, and it has a lot to do with your "attitude".. or maybe it's just your lack of brilliance.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Court
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 9
Vehicle : 92 skyline
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: put the other one back haha   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:49 pm

the other post was funny haha
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : --
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:52 pm

hey ya I no exactly who it was you trying to act all fuckn tuff o ya I am a 20 year old beaking 17 year olds and I am saying how ill have a fuckn bat waiting for you if you come well guess what shut your fuckn mouth ill make your 20 year old ass kiss my fuckn shoe after i rush your fuckn house and use your own bat on you now watch who the fuck you start shit talking to hes my friend so what you going to do.
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:09 pm

Wasn't me. <-PS
Back to top Go down
Baht85
Rank 3
Rank 3
Baht85

Number of posts : 198
Vehicle : 04 sentra se r spec v
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:10 pm

e thuggin lol!
Back to top Go down
Court
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:15 pm

k well i was pullin a sick drift in my line when the guy in his new red sunfire or cavy, im not sure what it was something gay, anyways he thinks its "cute" to pull his ebrake so i swerve/ drift out of the way and spin out almost kill a skateboarder so i pce down albert and i think he tried chasen me but he forgot to put his auto in drive or something cuz it couldnt keep up haha no wonder he couldnt see if there was a spoiler on it or not, A+ for effort tho Exclamation
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:16 pm

... I was expecting the ACTUAL story from start to finish not some beak statement.

Poole is right, I do enjoy the ban hamma...
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : --
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:21 pm

pff it was totaly steven kline he was on E and had a line of coke then thought he should go drifting

Last edited by RB on October 19th 2008, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Court
Rank 1
Rank 1

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:24 pm

klein and his coke habit...
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:25 pm

this is going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Douschebag in a white skyline?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2