Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Douschebag in a white skyline?

Go down 
+8
Court
L-Spec
Piett
Thai-kun
its.eric
JYB116
_....
Marshal
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Douschebag in a white skyline? Empty
PostSubject: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:33 am

Well, this may have been you big steeve, or it may have been some other random cunt ina skyline, but let me tell you this, if you fuckign drive liek that again, I will so report you ass to the fucking police. Like wholly fuck, I am driving down the street with the south Mcdonalds on it, and I am about to merge onto Albert, when some prepubecent cock attemps to drift his skyline and spins across the THREE lanes of this street, almost hitting my new car, the car behind him, and the kid on his fucking skateboard. Tthen proceeds to try to attempt the same thing pulling a U-Turn on albert street, almost sideswiping another car. Seriously, this type of thing seriously deserves some sort of revokation of your license or something, becasue you are a serious D-Bag.
Back to top Go down
_....
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:51 am

Im kinda curious which skyline this was, 2 or 4 door, there is probably quite a few around these days. I feel your anger, i fucking hate when people pull this shit on the street.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:55 am

two door. with 2 white kids in it. passenger had blond hair. Yet I can't remember if it had that tacky big wing on the back or not. I'm sure Jarred or Jason or Eric could pipe up seeing as they were all there
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:56 am

Marshal wrote:
Well, this may have been you big steeve, or it may have been some other random cunt ina skyline, but let me tell you this, if you fuckign drive liek that again, I will so report you ass to the fucking police. Like wholly fuck, I am driving down the street with the south Mcdonalds on it, and I am about to merge onto Albert, when some prepubecent cock attemps to drift his skyline and spins across the THREE lanes of this street, almost hitting my new car, the car behind him, and the kid on his fucking skateboard. Tthen proceeds to try to attempt the same thing pulling a U-Turn on albert street, almost sideswiping another car. Seriously, this type of thing seriously deserves some sort of revokation of your license or something, becasue you are a serious D-Bag.

it was me watcha gunna do
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 1:59 am

k i know who it was the reason for the driving they were chasing the guys who egged his car at a light.. u ask me id do the same infact id probly hit ur car because i dont like ur attitude mister @
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:03 am

Serious? Learn to fucking drive. Its RWD, its not that fucking crazy , it shouldn't be all that hard to control a powerslide, even if you want to be a "mad tyte drifta". Learn to fuckign drive and don't pull that shit on the street.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:05 am

its allwheel drive to be exact buddah
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:05 am

Its quicker to get around a corner with TRACTION. Can't put the power to the ground when your tires are sliding. There's no need to be a cunt about the driving. People usualy don'r randomly egg cars. You've usually got to deserve it
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:07 am

ughh its not my car... and yes people just randomly egg cars like urs tonight.. im gunna randomly egg it cause ur stupid head
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:09 am

Last edited by Marshal on October 19th 2008, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:10 am

hah itll turn out as umm art... k ill be there in a flash
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:11 am

cool. I'm waiting out there with my laptop, and an aluminum bat.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:14 am

haha a bats not gunna do shit bra....
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:14 am

how old are you. Are you kidding me.
who was driving that monstrosity around that corner?

If you get that worked up over an egg on your car.. do something positive.
or play the same harmless prank back..(*hit 7/11 buy a 6 pack of eggs = WALA)

if you did catch the car. what would you do? honestly?
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:16 am

its not my car i drive a s13
im just sayin what i heard
Back to top Go down
its.eric
Rank 3
Rank 3
its.eric

Number of posts : 169
Vehicle : 2005 civic
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:17 am

still avoiding the question who was it.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:19 am

well it was a white skyline with those circle light (o-o skyline o-o)
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:20 am

did i mention it was white
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:24 am

What?
Back to top Go down
_....
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:35 am

So we've learned that the proper response to having your car egged is to chase them down, "drifting" corners with complete disregard for all other people on the road, because when your a teenager you've obviously mastered drifting and driving in general. Oh then we start e-thuggin on forums tough talking concerned ppl that having a problem with your wicked cool style. Grow the fuck up, last time i checked your car didnt have an engine and by the looks of it i'll be seeing your friends car in the salvage yard before long.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:38 am

[quote=\"nisrix\"]So we\'ve learned that the proper response to having your car egged is to chase them down, \"drifting\" corners with complete disregard for all other people on the road, because when your a teenager you\'ve obviously mastered drifting and driving in general. Oh then we start e-thuggin on forums tough talking concerned ppl that having a problem with your wicked cool style. Grow the fuck up, last time i checked your car didnt have an engine and by the looks of it i\'ll be seeing your friends car in the salvage yard before long.[/quote]

nisrix for president.
Seriously, I can see powersliding a coner, but to completely fucking blow it and slide into oncoming traffic, then proceed to do the same thing? Uncalled for.
Its times like this I wish there was some sort of driver\'s test to own/pilot a car with more than 150HP, let alone a car wit ha turbo, or RWD. It would have saved the whole Poole incident, and probably this incident, and all other conversations about street racing.

Last edited by Marshal on October 19th 2008, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:41 am

Seriously, if you're not going to contribute then don't fucking post.
Pretty sure I saw this kid in the R32 tonight as well Marshal. Did a quick loop around the city, saw him parked beside a black Mustang in front of Wascana, wasn't sure if it was a forum member or anything, didn't feel like finding out either. To hear that people are pulling this stupid shit, putting the lives of others in danger downright pisses me off. Grow up and learn to fucking drive people, just because you own a Skyline doesn't mean you're king shit.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:45 am

The black mustang was right behind him after he spun it. But ya, this is how acciednts happend and this is how kids are killed.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 2:47 am

Marshal wrote:
The black mustang was right behind him after he spun it. But ya, this is how acciednts happend and this is how kids are killed.
Someone lock this, I got my point across. I hope it was recieved. I'm pretty sure nothing else constructive will come of this
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2008, 3:14 am

lol i know who the white skyline was, and the black mustang, from what i heard (since i was not there) was that some random chick egged his car, he chased her and cut her off.. she rear ended him, and then that is all i know because he hung out on me.

SKYLINES FTW!!!!!!!!

JK Neutral

also, i believe its douche bag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Douschebag in a white skyline?   Douschebag in a white skyline? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Douschebag in a white skyline?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next