Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STI stuck in the ditch

Go down 
+17
dev
240sxy
kkid28
veedub
Maniac
SteveK
Soup
d3v
CamJohns122
subbie
greddy_1700
raboyto2
corey
JYB116
L-Spec
Fiorante
slow
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

Number of posts : 379
Vehicle : 93 Bird
Registration date : 2008-05-23

STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 10:50 pm

Anyways... how bout that STi in the ditch? lol
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2008, 3:41 am

WReX : LEAR TO FUCKING QUOTE PEOPLE

1. DO NOT QUOTE SOMETHING THATS BEEN QUOTED ON TOP OF ANOTHER QUOTE THATS BEEN QUOTED (if that sentence even makes sense Razz ). This just wastes my time --->

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

2. make sure your quotes are opened and closed. i cant read half of your posts because they are mixed in with the stuff you are trying to quote.

3. stf. who are you? your subaru is not the fastest car in the world, stop bragging about it every chance you possibly get.

WReX wrote:
haha your gay, lol Atleast i'm not driving a honda! but good luck with that!

what makes you better because you drive a subaru? are you that narrow minded? (it just shows your kind of a moron.) Its a nice car, he likes it and its not a sunbird. Whats the problem?

5. stop using vulgar homosexual profanity. its making people wonder.
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

Number of posts : 379
Vehicle : 93 Bird
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2008, 12:28 pm

Thank you for speaking for everyone. I'm sure everyone feels that way. Especially me and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2008, 1:54 pm

I agree never met the guy, but the vibe I get off the forum is that he tends to brag about how fast his car is. Seems like he would be a cocky person, I still respect his opinion though.
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2008, 2:16 pm

kkid28 wrote:
Thank you for speaking for everyone. I'm sure everyone feels that way. Especially me and everyone else.
I don't like you... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2008, 2:27 pm

greddy_1700 wrote:
kkid28 wrote:

x2
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2008, 3:36 pm

greddy_1700 wrote:
kkid28 wrote:
LOL I still think he gets points because he could have been way meaner Smile
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 12:01 pm

WReX wrote:
hahah this is retarted, It's funny to see how mad and offended people get over a stupid fourm lol...hope you feel really cool buddy!!

Who is getting mad?

If you think you and your car will be competitive, come out to the track and afterward we can compare times. I always enjoy competition. I also hope you won't mind getting beat by a worn out ae86 corolla or a hyundai accent gs. Probably even a cobalt if Jeff can keep it on the track. They like racing against people who think that they are the next big thing. Once you've learned that you aren't fast yet, I'll be more than willing to help you out with how to actually drive fast.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 1:24 pm

Sounds like you trying to put a fire out with gasoline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 2:19 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Sounds like you trying to put a fire out with gasoline.

shhhh, you're not supposed to let him know that

anyway, it would be really good if people like Wrex and Camjohns showed up to the track as i'd really like to see their cars run
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 6:05 pm

I would like mine to not leave the track limping for once. lol
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 7:54 pm

slow wrote:
WReX wrote:
hahah this is retarted, It's funny to see how mad and offended people get over a stupid fourm lol...hope you feel really cool buddy!!

Who is getting mad?

If you think you and your car will be competitive, come out to the track and afterward we can compare times. I always enjoy competition. I also hope you won't mind getting beat by a worn out ae86 corolla or a hyundai accent gs. Probably even a cobalt if Jeff can keep it on the track. They like racing against people who think that they are the next big thing. Once you've learned that you aren't fast yet, I'll be more than willing to help you out with how to actually drive fast.

all i can say is actions speak louder than words and ya i'll meet you at the track
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 8:11 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
I would like mine to not leave the track limping for once. lol

sell it and buy something more reliable then...lol

WReX wrote:
all i can say is actions speak louder than words and ya i'll meet you at the track

damn good to hear!
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 8:12 pm

slow wrote:
sell it and buy something more reliable then...lol

Like a DSM Cool
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 9:53 pm

WReX wrote:

damn good to hear![/quote]

why dont you guys man up and take it to the STEETZ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 10:01 pm

OCHO wrote:

best idea ever
oh and like a week ago you passed me on the ring road one weekday afternoon
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 10:04 pm

Well without all the pretty name calling, I will definately make it my personal goal to be out there at the track with teh QCMA atleast once next year. It would be nice to see where I can stack up. It was kinda weird watching a subaru Justy go 8 seconds faster than a skyline. Not many places does that happen. Is there still a huge amount of people who show up at the events? That was the reason I never came this summer, I wasn't a big fan of waiting an hour inbetween runs. But I'll be more than happy to put up with it to watch Wrex bring out the Subaru and learn a few things.
Racing is just like car shows, its easy to bring out a new car and make it win/fast. much harder in an older car.
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 10:04 pm

laynehip wrote:
OCHO wrote:

best idea ever
cool, waht were do u drive, u musta been goin slow cus i never speed Suspect
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 10:06 pm

OCHO wrote:
laynehip wrote:
OCHO wrote:

best idea ever
yah i was stuck in the right lane behind like 4 cars
i guess if you were looking you would have seen an all black audi
with a shocker, gumball 3000, check engine light, awd>rwd, and 4 rally pig stickers on the left side of the rear window
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2008, 10:11 pm

laynehip wrote:
OCHO wrote:
laynehip wrote:
OCHO wrote:

best idea ever
yah i was stuck in the right lane behind like 4 cars
i guess if you were looking you would have seen an all black audi
with a shocker, gumball 3000, check engine light, awd>rwd, and 4 rally pig stickers on the left side of the rear window

ye i rememeber seeing it, audis are hard for me not to notice, very nice car.
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 1:02 am

Marshal wrote:
It was kinda weird watching a subaru Justy go 8 seconds faster than a skyline. Not many places does that happen.

When was that? Was it wet out that day?

Marshal wrote:
Is there still a huge amount of people who show up at the events? That was the reason I never came this summer, I wasn't a big fan of waiting an hour inbetween runs.

No, we usually have around 15ish drivers, sometimes fewer. Makes for less time between runs and a lot more fun runs at the end of the event. We'd like to see an average of 20 drivers per event though, thats a good number.

Marshal wrote:
Racing is just like car shows, its easy to bring out a new car and make it win/fast. much harder in an older car.

Chris and his corolla is one of the fastest drivers out and its a pos. People often assume that the fast cars will always win, but its the fast drivers that do. We have a cobalt and accent that come out and always do well with very few mods (although I'm pushing trevor to step up and do some more serious mods to his accent).

What people don't realize is that you get fast by seat time. People who expect to be fast the first time out will always be amazed at how slow they really are. Those who are eager to learn are the ones who stick around, those who get upset that a "lesser" car beat them rarely come back which is a huge shame. We've been really lucky this year to have some super nice cars come out. We've had a Catterham Super7 with a cosworth engine (legit, not a fake), NSX, Porsche 911, Reynard (formula ford), MGB race car, and a few others. Amazingly enough (with the exception of the formula car) none of these cars were the fastest on the track. In fact the driver of the Super7 was amazed that Chris' corolla beat him by as much as he did. Neal, Super7 owner, got progressively better each time he came out though and will be a force to be reckoned with next season for sure. Its a great experience guys, everyone should really come and give it a try. Something that helps is having a more experienced driver ride with you to give you pointers. So come out and try autox, or if you are really ambitious, come out to one of the drift sessions and see how you do going sideways.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2008, 9:21 pm

and thats cool, but I just hate when people say shit all the time on this forum. I don't care if you beat me or I beat you, really doesnt make a difference to me!! And ya i've never taken my WRX to the track but it's not my first time driving on the track (Use to go to race city with my SR-V like every weekend) So i really do look forward to getting out there next summer (after my stage 2, down pipes and FMIC) and seeing what i can run!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2008, 9:22 pm

ps. - I dont believe my car is "THE FASTEST" car ever, i do belive you "get fast" by driving and knowing your car's limits aswell not just how much $$$ you cough up to put into it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STI stuck in the ditch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3