Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STI stuck in the ditch

Go down 
+17
dev
240sxy
kkid28
veedub
Maniac
SteveK
Soup
d3v
CamJohns122
subbie
greddy_1700
raboyto2
corey
JYB116
L-Spec
Fiorante
slow
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-21

STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2008, 3:12 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
RETRACTED

BTW Camjohns, not to rain on your parade, but unless you secretly drive a white Acura RSX or a rusted blue corolla, he will more than likely beat you. Sorry man, just the way that bag of rusty douche works.

Now now, maybe cam is a good driver. I know I'm not that great a driver and I do not drive fwd as well as I drive rwd or awd (rwd being my car and awd being soup's car).
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2008, 3:17 pm

pfft I am sure. Mr. Schumacher.
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2008, 3:48 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
pfft I am sure. Mr. Schumacher.

lets not scare cam here, i would actually enjoy the challenge of who can drive his car faster at the track, assuming he ever comes out

Last edited by slow on October 24th 2008, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2008, 12:47 pm

HAHAHA this is awesome, lol

Thanks for sticking up for me, lol

And i slide off the road on a lease road, i work in the oil & gas industry, trust me a 3500 couldn't even get me out lol, i had to call the farmer i was seeing to come out with his JD tractor, lol

BUT ANYWAY

I would love to race you at the track "Slow" by next spring my car will be almost done everything i want to do to it minus new turbo, so lets do it!
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2008, 1:54 pm

WReX wrote:
I would love to race you at the track "Slow" by next spring my car will be almost done everything i want to do to it minus new turbo, so lets do it!

You'd let me drive your WRX to see who is faster around the track? I'm in!!! No matter who's faster, I have wanted to take a scooby to the track for a while and never had a chance with mine before I got rid of it.

WReX wrote:
i had to call the farmer i was seeing to come out with his JD tractor, lol

Just to be clear, you are a female?
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2008, 3:26 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2008, 4:28 pm

[quote=\"WReX\"]i had to call the farmer i was seeing to come out with his JD tractor, lol[/quote]

[quote=\"slow\"]Just to be clear, you are a female?[/quote]

Holy shit I didn't know there was a female on here finally.
I knew it smelt fishy in these forums.

Last edited by EP304 on October 24th 2008, 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2008, 4:29 pm

EP304 wrote:
WReX wrote:

[quote="Just to be clear, you are a female?

LOL
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:30 pm

EP304 wrote:
[quote=\"WReX\"]i had to call the farmer i was seeing to come out with his JD tractor, lol

[quote=\"slow\"]Just to be clear, you are a female?[/quote]

I knew it smelt fishy in these forums.[/quote]

haha your gay, lol Atleast i'm not driving a honda! but good luck with that!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:36 pm

slow wrote:
WReX wrote:

You'd let me drive your WRX to see who is faster around the track? I'm in!!! No matter who's faster, I have wanted to take a scooby to the track for a while and never had a chance with mine before I got rid of it.

WReX wrote:

1. NO
2. I'm not letting you drive my car you fag! lol!

Race me in whatever you drive unless you got nothing worth while, and if thats the case you shouldn't be beaking anyone!
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

Number of posts : 379
Vehicle : 93 Bird
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:37 pm

WReX wrote:
EP304 wrote:
[quote=\"WReX\"]i had to call the farmer i was seeing to come out with his JD tractor, lol

[quote=\"slow\"]Just to be clear, you are a female?

I knew it smelt fishy in these forums.[/quote]

haha your gay, lol Atleast i'm not driving a honda! but good luck with that![/quote]

lol! I don't know who's serious any more drunken

BTW WReX did you get your oil changed at Mr Lube last?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:39 pm

kkid28 wrote:
WReX wrote:
EP304 wrote:

haha your gay, lol Atleast i'm not driving a honda! but good luck with that![/quote]

BTW WReX did you get your oil changed at Mr Lube last?[/quote]

ya i did
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:40 pm

Quote :
Quote :
WReX wrote:
kkid28 wrote:
WReX wrote:
EP304 wrote:

ya i did

Ok, cause i had one hell of a time with your skid plate. lol That car was phucking sexy though.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:44 pm

kkid28 wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
WReX wrote:
kkid28 wrote:
WReX wrote:
EP304 wrote:

ya i did

Ok, cause i had one hell of a time with your skid plate. lol That car was phucking sexy though.

hahahaha, tell me about it!! When i did my exhaust and pretty much everything else it was a pain, lol!!! everything is fucking in the tighest spots lol and a pain in the ass to get on and off hahah
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:48 pm

My buddy changed oil at auto gallery and said on some forester the oil filter is in the middle of an exhaust ring... thing...

forward to 2.30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5tyGU26qw

He said Subaru's are easily the worst oil changes to do on the planet.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 3:53 pm

kkid28 wrote:
My buddy changed oil at auto gallery and said on some forester the oil filter is in the middle of an exhaust ring... thing...

forward to 2.30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5tyGU26qw

He said Subaru's are easily the worst oil changes to do on the planet.

Really?? thats crazy, little wierd haha, wish i could have bought the new STi tho...but my rex is almost as fast as an STi but still...like the wide body kit...
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 4:18 pm

I didn't like the 08 Impreza Hatchbacks when they first came out but now I prefer them to the regular ones.
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 4:19 pm

kkid28 wrote:
I didn't like the 08 Impreza Hatchbacks when they first came out but now I prefer them to the regular ones.

Although I think the STi should stay away from hatchback territory.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 5:49 pm

WReX wrote:
slow wrote:
WReX wrote:

WReX wrote:

1. NO

Race me in whatever you drive unless you got nothing worth while, and if thats the case you shouldn't be beaking anyone!

your car is a joke compared to his.
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 6:17 pm

WReX wrote:
slow wrote:
WReX wrote:

WReX wrote:

1. NO

You're calling me a fag? You should look in the mirror mr "i had to call the farmer i was seeing to come out with his JD tractor"

and i hate to say this, but your car wouldn't come close to hanging with mine at the track...

at a guess, i'd say that there would probably be an 8-10 second gap between me and you at the track on a course lasting just over a minute with both of us driving your car
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 7:05 pm

You guys have no idea how big of a deal this is.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 7:53 pm

slow wrote:
WReX wrote:
slow wrote:
WReX wrote:

WReX wrote:

1. NO

You're calling me a fag? You should look in the mirror mr "i had to call the farmer i was seeing to come out with his JD tractor"

and i hate to say this, but your car wouldn't come close to hanging with mine at the track...

at a guess, i'd say that there would probably be an 8-10 second gap between me and you at the track on a course lasting just over a minute with both of us driving your car

hahah this is retarted, It's funny to see how mad and offended people get over a stupid fourm lol...hope you feel really cool buddy!!
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 7:57 pm

WReX wrote:
slow wrote:
WReX wrote:
slow wrote:
WReX wrote:

WReX wrote:

1. NO

hahah this is retarted, It's funny to see how mad and offended people get over a stupid fourm lol...hope you feel really cool buddy!!

It's the internet it's full of post whores (me) and people who share different opinions... For me it's amusement Smile
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 8:09 pm

dev wrote:
WReX wrote:
slow wrote:
WReX wrote:
slow wrote:
WReX wrote:

WReX wrote:

1. NO

It's the internet it's full of post whores (me) and people who share different opinions... For me it's amusement Smile

true, but some people take things to far thats all i'm saying
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2008, 8:30 pm

That is also true Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STI stuck in the ditch   STI stuck in the ditch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STI stuck in the ditch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next