Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where is a good place to buy an engine

Go down 
+9
Maniac
raboyto2
corey
phoez
1eightySX
Piett
Thai-kun
JYB116
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is a good place to buy an engine   where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 10:56 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Is book code for engine? If so than you would be committed.
That and it has all the specs on the engine, suggested mods with dyno readings. It is like an LS1 bible.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: where is a good place to buy an engine   where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 11:00 pm

Have you found an engine?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: where is a good place to buy an engine   where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2008, 10:27 am

corey wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
Is book code for engine? If so than you would be committed.
That and it has all the specs on the engine, suggested mods with dyno readings. It is like an LS1 bible.

If read the Quran that doesn't make me Muslim if I buy the MCAT it doesn't make me a doctor. I once had a book on how to play the guitar and guess what. I still can't play the guitar. Buy the engine than there is no looking back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
mr.bellamy
Rank 3
Rank 3
mr.bellamy

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 2000 Black Integra
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: where is a good place to buy an engine   where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2008, 10:35 am

Now, Now guys, Corey is probably the best person to sticking to his word, if Corey says he wants to do something he usually sticks to that goal, obviously like anyone, he will change his mind sometimes for a better idea but I'm sure you will see an ls1 in his engine bay fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: where is a good place to buy an engine   where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2008, 10:59 am

I have faith but I will question him every step.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: where is a good place to buy an engine   where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2008, 1:25 pm

join ls1tech.com it's better then a book it's real people with real mods and real dyno graphs. not hard to figure out but you have to figure out if your going with a 5.3 5.7 or 6.0L. and make sure you use a turbo. they love turbo's and there's so much you can do to the ecu's on those cars the options are endless.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: where is a good place to buy an engine   where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2008, 10:42 pm

5.7L and it's going to sit stock till sometime in the future when it actually runs and I have more money haha. I have browsed that site many time and saved pictures that mayyy come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is a good place to buy an engine   where is a good place to buy an engine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is a good place to buy an engine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: