Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it wrong to miss your car?

Go down 
+12
slow
playboyz28
dr.dub
Thai-kun
L-Spec
corey
RyanR
lu!$
Fiorante
kriS13
mr.bellamy
Soup
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Is it wrong to miss your car? Empty
PostSubject: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 2:38 pm

So I have been vehicleless for about 3 days.....and I miss my car. I just want it back. I want to go for a tare. I want to rip up Ring Road and hear that turbo spool. I want to hear that BOV *Woosh* as I let off the gas. I want to hear the muffled rumble of the stock RB20 through Apex'I exhaust. Is it wrong to miss it this much?

I miss my car Sad
Back to top Go down
mr.bellamy
Rank 3
Rank 3
mr.bellamy

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 2000 Black Integra
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 2:51 pm

As do i miss my car.... and I wont even be driving my own car till winter is over. Sad
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 3:01 pm

Oh man, I was there last year. I broke my car August last year. Parts didn't arrive until November sometime, and didn't get it out running again until the end of April or Beginning of May this year. I feel your pain man.
Back to top Go down
kriS13
Rank 2
Rank 2
kriS13

Number of posts : 83
Vehicle : '91 S13 / '93 R33
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 3:45 pm

I've been car-less for a week. Everyday I see it sitting out there all sad and lonely. At least i can drive my moms car...haha. But would be much nicer to have my own car. Still got a month before I can drive my own car again Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 3:50 pm

What happened to your guys's cars?
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 6:33 pm

ive also been carless, i fucking hate nissans maf's there retarded
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 6:34 pm

dang man i feel that.. last year i was without my car for a monh. It costed me 1000 bucks to fix in town but i found a mechanic that would do it for hal price but it would take a month to get it back. He did an aweosme job for a real good price. He changed my pistons rings, changed the twisted valve and did a whole clean inside the engine. At least thats what i know he did it. I guess i had overheated it when driving from sktoon to regina at 190 all the way kuz i was late for a final exam at the uofr....

Now she is with me and wont make her go through that again... hang in there pal
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
kriS13
Rank 2
Rank 2
kriS13

Number of posts : 83
Vehicle : '91 S13 / '93 R33
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 6:35 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
Timing chain. On the way home from Niall's that one night...lol.
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 6:40 pm

Mine hasn't moved since June. Funny this is I pulled it off the road to do this shit when it ran perfectly fine haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 6:52 pm

kriS13 wrote:
I've been car-less for a week. Everyday I see it sitting out there all sad and lonely. At least i can drive my moms car...haha. But would be much nicer to have my own car. Still got a month before I can drive my own car again Crying or Very sad
coupe>hatch! you should be happy hahaha.

My car won't be plate/drove till about September 8th, I am already missing it.
Back to top Go down
mr.bellamy
Rank 3
Rank 3
mr.bellamy

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 2000 Black Integra
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2008, 11:57 pm

SoupGTR wrote:

I'm tearing apart my engine but i wont be driving it till the snow melts after winter Sad although i have a good feeling my car will be running nicely by that time Smile
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 1:54 am

My car's doing pretty good Razz
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 2:03 am

My car had a downtine from April until June-ish. That's about the time we figured out my MAF was in need of replacement. The MAF is still in need of replacement, but fortunately, I can still use it to go to work and go on a leisurely drive once in a while.
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 2:19 am

I miss mine but It's just sleeping in the garage with no reason to drive it. although it keeps the km's down Cool
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 2:22 am

Mine's on a hoist..but she's fine and happy..just driving the other car Smile
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 1:33 pm

always good to have more than one vehicle so you never run into problems...oh ya and don't mod your car, it will break easier if you do
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 1:38 pm

as do i miss my car its beeen about 2 weeks know without one... No
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 2:49 pm

I have 2 cars. One here, and one in Tisdale. I can't have 2 cars here living in an apartment complex because one would sit on the street forever.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 4:02 pm

i finally got my car back today, bit the bullet and bought a mass air flow sensor,runs better. but i need to buy new plugs, and get my muffler welded on. and then im good to goooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 6:14 pm

i'll join this little club. i havent driven my car in almost a month because i lost my license. and to top it off i think i blew a valve cover gasket the day before i parked it but i've had no motivation to fix it seeing as i can;t drive it. but i get my license back saturday:) and most likely doing the repairs tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 7:27 pm

my car was gone for i think 2 days for safety and i missed it!
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 7:33 pm

everytime my car was in the impound i missed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to miss your car?   Is it wrong to miss your car? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to miss your car?
Page 1 of 1