Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car poll for my dreams

Go down 
+10
Clint Eastwood
1eightySX
Black
corey
laynehip
veedub
Rob
Piett
CamJohns122
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which car
2000 Audi TT
Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
2004 Dodge SRT-4
Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1997-1998 BMW M3
Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
1997 240sx
Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Mid 2000's Subaru WRX
 14% [ 3 ]
2000 Honda S200
Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
1997-1998 porsche boxster
Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
BMW 3 Series
Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Mazda RX-8
Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 2:07 am

Sweet mercy hide this before Golks sees it! Or everyone well get an unwelcome history lesson in Nissan. Long story short, it was a car engine before it was a truck engine....still doesn't make it right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 5:11 pm

1eightySX wrote:
I could see how the ka seems like a lot when you don't know no better!

One day far from now Corey, we will look back and laugh at the KA. Perhaps, on that day you will know what the rest of the cat is like and not just its ass! Very Happy
You chumps with your sr20's, think your all that cause you got more torque, more power and the fancy glossy red valve cover... pfft. Sad
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 6:44 pm

corey wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

One day far from now Corey, we will look back and laugh at the KA. Perhaps, on that day you will know what the rest of the cat is like and not just its ass! Very Happy
You chumps with your sr20's, think your all that cause you got more torque, more power and the fancy glossy red valve cover... pfft. Sad

I thought the ka had more torque, or is that just what ka owners tell themselves?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 6:57 pm

1eightySX wrote:
corey wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

I thought the ka had more torque, or is that just what ka owners tell themselves?
Ha, face it Ryan, I am envious/jealous. But the sr20 does have more torque I compare it to the SOHC ka24e seeing as that is what I have experienced.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 7:00 pm

good.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 11:36 pm

Noones a fan of SRT-4s or 3 series
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 1:52 am

CamJohns122 wrote:
Noones a fan of SRT-4s or 3 series
well srt-4s are disgusting due to the fact that they are still neons
and 3 series are nice
but come on man
ALL WHEEL DRIVE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 1:55 am

Those SRT's can be pretty damn fast, but i can finally agree with you layne, they are still neons.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 10:00 am

True the all wheel drive lol its lots of fun although i disagree the srt 4's may not be the best looking cars out there but i think theyre drivetrain is pretty sweet and ive seen quite a few nicely done ones but yeah theyre are still a neon but they have been groing on me although BMW and Subie take the cake
Back to top Go down
kriS13
Rank 2
Rank 2
kriS13

Number of posts : 83
Vehicle : '91 S13 / '93 R33
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 6:44 pm

corey wrote:

Ha, face it Ryan, I am envious/jealous. But the sr20 does have more torque I compare it to the SOHC ka24e seeing as that is what I have experienced.
From what I recall, the KA has more torque, but that may be the DOHC ka24de rather than the ka24e. Though I might add, I don't know a whole lot about the KA...even though that is my engine...lol. I have always planned on dropping in an SR at some point and never had any desire to mod my KA. And to think now I won't even be dealing with the SR as my S15 Sileighty dreams have now died. Cool

...anybody know anyone interested in S15 front end parts? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car poll for my dreams   Car poll for my dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car poll for my dreams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2