Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lug Bolt Key

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Lug Bolt Key Empty
PostSubject: Lug Bolt Key   Lug Bolt Key Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 8:18 pm

Well it seems that I'm in need of a lug bolt key as I misplaced mine. I really want to get my fenders banged out and my new wheels on but as of right now I can't even get the wheels I have off. My sister jsut moved back home and all her shit is in the garage and I can't find the little piece of shit key. If someone has one they can sell me or let me borrow for a couple days, it would be greatly appreciated. Also if you know of anywhere in the city/internet that sells them individually(I may have to buy another set of lugs to get a key).

Looks jsut like th ekey in this picture.
Lug Bolt Key Tunerbolts

scratch
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Lug Bolt Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lug Bolt Key   Lug Bolt Key Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 8:24 pm

how big is it , they seem pretty small. cause i miiiigghtt have one like that. highly doubt it tho
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Lug Bolt Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lug Bolt Key   Lug Bolt Key Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 8:24 pm

So you've been driving around without one? Would suck ass if you got a flat tire lol ... sorry though, can't help you with that one mine is a completely different key
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Lug Bolt Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lug Bolt Key   Lug Bolt Key Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 8:50 pm

The lug key is about a half an inch wide, and yes I'm currently dring around liek this and will be fucked if i get a flat.
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Lug Bolt Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lug Bolt Key   Lug Bolt Key Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2008, 9:04 pm

k well i cant find a ruler or measuring tape anywhere in my house lol, but i got my key and it seems that it may almost work. unno tho its kinda hard without nothing to measure it
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Lug Bolt Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lug Bolt Key   Lug Bolt Key Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2008, 1:36 am

k im 99% sure the key i got will work pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lug Bolt Key Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lug Bolt Key   Lug Bolt Key Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lug Bolt Key
Page 1 of 1