Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.

Go down 
+42
veedub
Jex
Soup
JYB116
Moneypits
binjoau
DOMS14
swift101
T-Fel
JSharp
Zimm
UglyS13
nguyen306
JDN
G-Zee
Fiorante
duggyb
jdm_itr
_....
subbie
Black
MacSkank
240sxy
locked2
crackerjack
Jhall
troyjule
StinDelSol
Piett
Noops
Bjohnson
the_fuckin_man_bitches
1eightySX
Heretic
c.mayer
abs0Lut
Golks
toddler
bogan
chungstachung
corey
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 94 Honda Del Sol
Registration date : 2010-04-04

EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:21 pm

corey wrote:
God, your so fucking clueless it hurts.

im clueless ... yet u are talking about Exssesive

very clueless AND im pretty sure some1 said some1 was joining my forum to find shit out ???

WAY more clueless ... but what i do know is that U and all ur friends who beak non stop on every 1 are the ones who give DODOLOGIC a bad name... u all rep dodologic an u will untill u tell EVERY one that u arnt in it u can get mad that im saying this. but it has nothing to do with me, i dont talk about u guys an i dont see why u guys live off of talkin shit about others

dont read it if u cant figure it out kay?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=515588
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:23 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
bogan wrote:
they got an S2k sweeeeeeet everyone worship

QFT already joined their forum specifically to get more info on it!! so stokedddddd

^
Back to top Go down
crackerjack
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:24 pm

i have family and friends in calgary, and edmonton and the name dodo logic is spread through alberta and saskatchewan as a good name. I attended a car meeting in edmonton and they saw my sask plate and asked if i knew the people from dodo logic. im pretty sure you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

Number of posts : 398
Vehicle : BMW e46
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:25 pm

mr. stindelsol,

I'm going to ask you a serious question here. I don't want you to take it the wrong way, cause we're all friends here (actually we're not). I hope it to be beneficial to all of us, as in turn, it may serve to enlighten us on Eastern Canadian society.

Is everyone from Hamilton retarded?

Last edited by T-Rex on February 6th 2011, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:26 pm

Imagine marking a essay by this guy. Complete clusterfuck.
Back to top Go down
locked2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
the_fuckin_man_bitches
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:28 pm

where is Benoit?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:29 pm

the_fuckin_man_bitches wrote:
where is Benoit?
probably solving world peace or cleaning up penguins covered in oil, because he is the nicest person whom is apart of dodologic.
Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:30 pm

yup all retarted... and ask ppl around here what they think of dodologic... specially the ppl who get made fun of by u guys ... bet they dont like you do they?
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:30 pm

stindelsol:

you are clueless because you have no idea how to spell correctly. Clueless does not mean beaking other people or being associated (is that too big of a word?) with people who run a blog site.

We are all friends with the bloggers on dodo-logic because we all have the same taste in the style of cars, well for the most part. So when you and your "Crew" are hanging out on Albert St. every night and all we see is underglow and bodykits from the 90's that we no longer enjoy the look of, how can we not laugh? I could imagine you laugh at our cars because they clearly are not your style.

also i joined your forum to make sure the guy with the s2000 doesn't buy a bomex body kit incase you couldn't read, S2K = honda s2000

Dodo-logic only has a bad name in your books because your " family " all hates the website.

Congrats on making yourself look retarded on this forum, you just showed us everything that everyone doesn't like about you.

Edit:

Also i notice your displaying your hate for dodologic but rocking a fucking picture of your car from their site in you avatar... congrats again?

Last edited by Bjohnson on February 6th 2011, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

i want food...
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
crackerjack
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:33 pm

StinDelSol wrote:
yup all retarted... and ask ppl around here what they think of dodologic... specially the ppl who get made fun of by u guys ... bet they dont like you do they?

go ask someone who is in jail if they like the police bet they dont like them either your logic is simple minded
Back to top Go down
c.mayer
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 264
Vehicle : Delica, 2004 harley custom
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:35 pm

Justin, where is your family? becasue every god damn night of the week I see you are up till 3am, and you clearly dont have anything going on, becasue you CONSTANTLY ask if someone is down to play or something.
And everytime I here you refer to your crew, the ganf from step-up comes to mind.
And Jhall: well said.
Back to top Go down
crackerjack
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:37 pm

i dont get while all the car groups cant get along regina is to small to have car group clicks but sadly some people just like to do stupid shit all corey did was try to get your website some traffic and you turned it the other way
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:41 pm

corey wrote:
the_fuckin_man_bitches wrote:
where is Benoit?
probably solving world peace or cleaning up penguins covered in oil, because he is the nicest person whom is apart of dodologic.

false.
justin newport once talked to me at shell and told me i was the nicest guy from dodologic.
Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:41 pm

i wasnt against them i jus saw u guys rippin so i commented lol u ALL REPRESENT DODOLOGIC to every 1 in regina who doesnt know ur a blog .. do i have to say it again... I UNDERSTAND that its a blog but not alot of ppl know that .... they think u guys are a group

hopefully u can understand that?
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

chungstachung wrote:
i want food...

thats the chung master flex i love
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:43 pm

StinDelSol wrote:
i wasnt against them i jus saw u guys rippin so i commented lol u ALL REPRESENT DODOLOGIC to every 1 in regina who doesnt know ur a blog .. do i have to say it again... I UNDERSTAND that its a blog but not alot of ppl know that .... they think u guys are a group

hopefully u can understand that?

ya everyone got it the first time
Back to top Go down
the_fuckin_man_bitches
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:45 pm

you guys should turn it into a gang
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:46 pm

k just so everyone knows dodologic is car club now... and if you join qca you are automatically entered into that club... its going to be so sick. were going to talk and sleep over and help each other with stuff
Back to top Go down
c.mayer
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:48 pm

I was under the impression thats already what went on?
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:48 pm

Jhall wrote:
k just so everyone knows dodologic is car club now... and if you join qca you are automatically entered into that club... its going to be so sick. were going to talk and sleep over and help each other with stuff

this is our regina chapter.
all 395 of us.
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:49 pm

no Jhall not a car club, we are all a "family"
Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:51 pm

lol so im jus gona consider u all dodologic now since u jus said u were all apart of it lol Wink sooooo good old dodologic keep up ur beaking Smile good bye
Back to top Go down
c.mayer
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:52 pm

youre not going to win by having the last word here.
Just stop talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: