Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.

Go down 
+42
veedub
Jex
Soup
JYB116
Moneypits
binjoau
DOMS14
swift101
T-Fel
JSharp
Zimm
UglyS13
nguyen306
JDN
G-Zee
Fiorante
duggyb
jdm_itr
_....
subbie
Black
MacSkank
240sxy
locked2
crackerjack
Jhall
troyjule
StinDelSol
Piett
Noops
Bjohnson
the_fuckin_man_bitches
1eightySX
Heretic
c.mayer
abs0Lut
Golks
toddler
bogan
chungstachung
corey
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

Number of posts : 398
Vehicle : BMW e46
Registration date : 2008-05-28

EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 4:37 pm

That has to be one of the biggest, hacked together pieces of shit I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 4:40 pm

what engine management are you gunna use for your ebay turbo kit del sol project?!
Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

Number of posts : 125
Vehicle : 94 Honda Del Sol
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 4:42 pm

lol gave up already? gota change topic... w.e dude i dont rlly care i jus thought it was funny that u guys all gota beak about it ... EVERY one said "dodologic will beak so much bla bla bla and that we will turn into you guys... hows that sound they are saying that we will fail and turn into u guys :S not from my mouth jus sayin what they said funny tho eh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=515588
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 4:45 pm

StinDelSol wrote:
lol gave up already? gota change topic... w.e dude i dont rlly care i jus thought it was funny that u guys all gota beak about it ... EVERY one said "dodologic will beak so much bla bla bla and that we will turn into you guys... hows that sound they are saying that we will fail and turn into u guys :S not from my mouth jus sayin what they said funny tho eh
Sometimes I think maybe proof reading is your flaw but then I realize its much deeper than just that....
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 4:55 pm

StinDelSol wrote:

For those of us who passed our grade 12:

Chuckle, chuckle. Did you, my friend, give up?

Pardon me gents, but I must change topic.
It is ultimately negligible compadre; I really do not care. I just find it humorous that all of you must talk about my website in a negative light. Everyone at one point or another clearly said: "DodoLogic will talk negatively, amongst other things, and that my crew will follow the same course" How does that sound?
They are saying that, like some have falsely inferred, we will go the way of the Dodo. Ultimately, this untimely news has not befallen from the mouth of thy, it is simply what the general populous have said.

Quite rich, don't you agree?

Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 4:57 pm

lol see all u can do is beak and beak.... and beak stop talkin bout exssesive .. u guys give dodologic a bad name and i know that kyle dont want it having one
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:00 pm

HAHAHAHA Troy, super funny.

PS. you change subject when i asked bout what your using for engine management for your ebay turbo kitted del sol?!
Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:01 pm

actually i commented about why u changed topic lol read it
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:02 pm

StinDelSol wrote:
actually i commented about why u changed topic lol read it
man you suck at answering questions.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:02 pm

dodologic is a fucking blog you fucking idiot. there are like 12 people that contribute to the blog. QCA is a forum... people who contribute to dodologic go on this automotive forum as well as others. There is no other connection.

All Ive been to you is nice, and then all i hear about and see is "dodologic this, dodologic that" when someone i don't even know says something to you. you have no right to talk shit about dodologic, nobody who contributes to dodo has ever done shit to you. everyone in this blog beaking right now... nothing to do with dodo, how many times do you need to be told this shit, your so fucking dumb. NOBODY IS GIVING DODO A BAD NAME BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO BEAKS YOU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DODO.

Now on to my personal opinion that you have forced me to develop.

I literally hate you, i don't hate your car, i don't hate your style, I hate you. You are the biggest fucking clueless idiot i have ever met. Im done with being nice to you and all ever getting back is your immature bullshit. I hope one day you realize that you are not living in a fast and the furious movie. You are so dumb that you will read this and not even understand anything, and nothing will change. I have never met someone that made me literally want to kill myself while talking to until you.

I have held my tongue for a while with you, but you make me physically nauseous, literally go fuck yourself

Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:07 pm

Jhall wrote:
dodologic is a fucking blog you fucking idiot. there are like 12 people that contribute to the blog. QCA is a forum... people who contribute to dodologic go on this automotive forum as well as others. There is no other connection.

All Ive been to you is nice, and then all i hear about and see is "dodologic this, dodologic that" when someone i don't even know says something to you. you have no right to talk shit about dodologic, nobody who contributes to dodo has ever done shit to you. everyone in this blog beaking right now... nothing to do with dodo, how many times do you need to be told this shit, your so fucking dumb. NOBODY IS GIVING DODO A BAD NAME BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO BEAKS YOU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DODO.

I literally hate you, i don't hate your car, i don't hate your style, I hate you. You are the biggest fucking clueless idiot i have ever met. Im done with being nice to you and all ever getting back is your immature bullshit. I hope one day you realize that you are not living in a fast and the furious movie. You are so dumb that you will read this and not even understand anything, and nothing will change. I have never met someone that made me literally want to kill myself while talking to until you.

I have held my tongue for a while with you, but you make me physically nauseous, literally go fuck yourself

x2
Back to top Go down
crackerjack
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:08 pm

corey wrote:
Jhall wrote:

x2
Usually i dont get into drama on forums but after reading this im going to have to...x3
Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:11 pm

asuming that u skimmed an didnt read it..

EVERY 1 IS TELLIN ME THIS SHIT im not saying it myself and COREY is giving it a bad name cuz all of u an ur friends are who they call DODOLOGIC i kno its a blog but u guys are "dodologic" to every 1 else

its how ppl talkk about ur group of friends jus like "albert street" witch is all the ppl who cruze albert all the time an w.e i kno about blog an shit but u guys all still represent it

hate me all u want im not the kid who enjoys comments on facebook every time i post somthing trying to get riped on .. u can assume u dont do nothing but u and ur friends commenting stuff gets annoying when u jus try to pick out stuff not jus liking somthing u go farther.
like 1 person says they dont like somthing and EVERY one will "like" .. u gang up on ppl and it gets anoying i dont care about u guys ethir hence why EVERY one of u that i dont like are removed from my facebook -_- lol u can ask me questions if u would like or u guys can beak about it an talk shit on a forum.

Last edited by StinDelSol on February 6th 2011, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StinDelSol
Rank 3
Rank 3
StinDelSol

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:11 pm

lol actually they jus proved my point right there hahahaha thx guys
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:12 pm

JHALL FOR PREZ
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:12 pm

StinDelSol wrote:

hate me all i want

you're doing it wrong. bounce
Back to top Go down
crackerjack
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:14 pm

StinDelSol wrote:
asuming that u skimmed an didnt read it..

EVERY 1 IS TELLIN ME THIS SHIT im not saying it myself and COREY is giving it a bad name cuz all of u an ur friends are who they call DODOLOGIC i kno its a blog but u guys are "dodologic" to every 1 else

its how ppl talkk about ur group of friends jus like "albert street" witch is all the ppl who cruze albert all the time an w.e i kno about blog an shit but u guys all still represent it

hate me all u want im not the kid who enjoys comments on facebook every time i post somthing trying to get riped on .. u can assume u dont do nothing but u and ur friends commenting stuff gets annoying when u jus try to pick out stuff not jus liking somthing u go farther.
like 1 person says they dont like somthing and EVERY one will "like" .. u gang up on ppl and it gets anoying i dont care about u guys ethir hence why EVERY one of u that i dont like are removed from my facebook -_- lol u can ask me questions if u would like or u guys can beak about it an talk shit on a forum.

who says im a kid? im a 33 year old man with 2 kids and a wife?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:14 pm

God, your so fucking clueless it hurts.
Back to top Go down
the_fuckin_man_bitches
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:16 pm

k wait a minute im confused... this is dodo-logic?
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:16 pm

does exssesivelifestyles.com have autocorrect or something? Qca sure doesn't, damn i didn't understand a single sentence you wrote...
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
crackerjack
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:17 pm

chungstachung wrote:
does exssesivelifestyles.com have autocorrect or something? Qca sure doesn't, damn i didn't understand a single sentence you wrote...

he said he likes using facebook while driving down albert...i think
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:18 pm

which is totally illegal. so what the fuck is he trying to represent, i dont understand
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:19 pm

the_fuckin_man_bitches wrote:
k wait a minute im confused... this is dodo-logic?

apparently dodologic is a blog and forum called qca and a describing word for people who drive cars and are friends

or something
Back to top Go down
crackerjack
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:20 pm

corey wrote:
which is totally illegal. so what the fuck is he trying to represent, i dont understand

http://www.sgi.sk.ca/pdf/SGI_SKCellphoneLegislationChart.pdf holy shit it is illegal!
Back to top Go down
crackerjack
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 5:21 pm

k guys the super bowl is starting can we just pause this and pick it up after we are all drunk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.   EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXSSESIVE LIFESTYLES.
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: