Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here

Go down 
+3
Rob
Black
taylorvw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Empty
PostSubject: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:55 pm

I NEED TO KNOW THE MOST EXPENSIVE AUTO BODY SHOP IN REGINA THAT ANY OF YOU KNOW TELL ME PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526

What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:56 pm

What for? your paint? Regina Auto Body, not sure if their expensive but did a really good job on my car when it got backed into
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:56 pm

provincial is my guess
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:58 pm

taylorvw wrote:
I NEED TO KNOW THE MOST EXPENSIVE AUTO BODY SHOP IN REGINA THAT ANY OF YOU KNOW TELL ME PLEASE!
Look's like someone just go the green light from SGI to repair damages?! Laughing

Check out the place by the new dealerships on rochdale, the dam name of the place keep's slipping my mind but they used to be bennet and are well known for their quality work. That's the place boyd coddington went to when he wanted that hot rod painted for last years majestics car show.
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2008, 11:59 pm

Corey, that isn't the old bennett, thats the old percival ... Bennett did a very good job on my car when it got hit/run, I would recommend to everybody!
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 12:26 am

corey wrote:
taylorvw wrote:
Look's like someone just go the green light from SGI to repair damages?! Laughing

Check out the place by the new dealerships on rochdale, the dam name of the place keep's slipping my mind but they used to be bennet and are well known for their quality work. That's the place boyd coddington went to when he wanted that hot rod painted for last years majestics car show.

something Collision is it not?
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 5:51 am

JP wrote:
corey wrote:
taylorvw wrote:

something Collision is it not?

Universal
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 4:35 pm

Yes! Universal Collision Centre. I can't believe i kept forgetting the name of that place.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a

PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2008, 6:47 pm

YES I GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FOR REPAIRS:)
and that universal place its only like 3 grand for a full paint haha, i got 6 g's for one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here   What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the most expensive most rediculously priced auto body shop in here
Page 1 of 1