Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crazy shit..

Go down 
+11
abs0Lut
Jhall
Moneypits
taylorvw
dev
Bjohnson
subbie
jdm_itr
laynehip
Jex
Rob
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:08 am

Was posted on 306 forum, thought id pass it along here..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyways 9 O'clock there is a bunch of banging on our front door. Hear someone yelling at our front door "help me I'm bleeding, please help, please open the door" My girlfriend runs to the front window and sees a young guy bleeding from his neck. It turns out someone came to test drive his car and when they got the edge of the city here, dewdney west, they were gonna switch seats so the potential driver could take it for a drive. When he tried to get in the passenger seat the potential buyer jumped him stabbing him repeatedly in the neck and arm. The guy took off in the car and left the victim there on the side of the road bleeding. Came to our place we called 911 the police and EMS showed up very fast took him to the hospital. He will be alright. His name was Dylon and lives on southam st. out in Dieppe here. He drives a black RSX type S with the rear windows tinted. I believe that this is the link to his car....

http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/9459011

Last edited by Supra on January 11th 2010, 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:20 am

omg..... that is so horrible! poor guy. glad hes ok
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:37 am

crazy shit.. Bronson
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:09 am

thought this was 13 sec rsx at first but thats so shittty stupid dirty regina
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:54 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:16 pm

wow.. thats f**king insane.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 5:26 pm

Jesus fuck, some people.
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:18 pm

thats nuts.
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Registration date : 2008-12-16

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 3:14 am

maybe he thought the asking price was a little high...
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 5:23 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 6:46 pm

This is where capitol punishment would really work, guys try to kill an innocent kid, lethal injection, good night. I hope someone finds this guy and busts his knee caps past the point of recognition(atleast).
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 8:12 pm

I legitimately know some people that would.. uhh. fix this right up for your buddy. i mean. for 200 dollars its worth a shot. and the chances of it being traced back to you are slim. unless cops moniter the QCA forum.. but i doubt it. most of them drive corvettes anyways. and these guys.. they wouldn't necissarily have to uhh kill anyone. but the knee cap thing could be done pretty easily. honestly revenge is probably the healthiest thing that anyone could have on their mind at all times. family/friends/love isnt worth it if you can chill out with revenge.

all jokes aside (or are they even jokes?) glad to hear your friend is okay.

what im not glad to hear is that regina is the same old shitty-dick it always has been. or at least deteriorating still just like it has been since its inception, when some bright-headed fuck decided to build a cuntown in the middle of a fucking marsh. lets all move to new zealand.
Back to top Go down
troyjule
Rank 4
Rank 4
troyjule

Number of posts : 398
Vehicle : BMW e46
Registration date : 2008-05-28

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 10:12 pm

dr.goertz wrote:
lets all move to new zealand.

that's the best idea to be posted on this forum yet.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:15 pm

back home i knew kids who would kill for a lolipop... no jokes Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:52 pm

lu!$ wrote:
ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 1:11 am

corey wrote:
lu!$ wrote:
ahahaha

i dont get why you people laugh at this stuff, corey laughing at this. Jordan LOL'ing at the story about the car... like wtf?
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 4:46 am

i laughed because of the jokes that were made
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:34 am

Bjohnson wrote:
corey wrote:
lu!$ wrote:
ahahaha

i dont get why you people laugh at this stuff, corey laughing at this. Jordan LOL'ing at the story about the car... like wtf?

really Brayden? its qca. If your posting serious shit here someone will make a joke out of it. in the words of Corey "Get Real"
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 11:47 am

like ya its too bad people do stupid shit and stab people, but when someone makes a joke like, "maybe he was asking too much".... im going to laugh. because thats really funny.
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 12:03 pm

well of course its qca but i thought people would be a little more serious about this.. what if you were the kid that got stabbed? would you like people making jokes about it?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 12:35 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
well of course its qca but i thought people would be a little more serious about this.. what if you were the kid that got stabbed? would you like people making jokes about it?

...but i wasn't. And if he died from his injuries sustained i wouldn't be laughing at jokes made. He's fine tho.
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 12:42 pm

haha i know you werent Adam.. and sure he is fine but just the fact that this happened in Regina, which means it could happen to anyone of us. and i sure as hell wouldn't be laughin or joking if anyone on here got stabbed or anything like that over a car
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 5:39 pm

I honestly can say I think I would laugh at that "asking price" joke even if it was me that got stabbed and survived, haha cause thats too funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crazy shit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy shit..   crazy shit.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crazy shit..
Page 1 of 1