Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets See Your Winter Ride

Go down 
+25
corey
Sleypr
1eightySX
Marshal
Earlface
Rob
Oldbugger
taylorvw
Golks
Black
Clint Eastwood
jdm_itr
Soup
subbie
abs0Lut
Jex
phoez
Thai-kun
raboyto2
Noops
laynehip
lu!$
Bjohnson
Dot.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 12:25 am

hahaha that truck is huge...
the only mouth i have heard this words "Smoke Em Diesel Performance" from is Kyle... a so multifaceted guy haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 2:09 am

its cause i am good friends with the guy who owns smoke em and i have seen the purple truck before not to bad
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 2:40 am

jdm_itr wrote:
its cause i am good friends with the guy who owns smoke em and i have seen the purple truck before not to bad

Yeah Ory's truck isn't to bad, but any vehicle can be nice when Mommy and Daddy build it for you Laughing

But I am sure with his 100 horse injectors and his twins and CP3 and new race head and studs and blah blah blah it will be pretty fast, Smoke Em figure after they tune it mid 11's on his 150 shot.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 2:54 am

got_rice_? wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

Yeah Ory's truck isn't to bad, but any vehicle can be nice when Mommy and Daddy build it for you Laughing

But I am sure with his 100 horse injectors and his twins and CP3 and new race head and studs and blah blah blah it will be pretty fast, Smoke Em figure after they tune it mid 11's on his 150 shot.
how much does a 3/4 diesel dodge with an extended cab and regular box or w/e weigh?

I don't know much about trucks by the way
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 3:50 am

BLACK wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

how much does a 3/4 diesel dodge with an extended cab and regular box or w/e weigh?

I don't know much about trucks by the way

That is what the purple one is, he says over 8,000.
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 4:35 pm

Here is my winter whip. It's a 1995 Suzuki Sidekick JL. It's pretty awesome. Thinking of doing the Escudo Pikes Peak Conversion on it and making it fly.

Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Sideki11

Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Sideki10
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 11:55 pm

Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Img_0011
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 12:10 am

i hate you ! did you do the 5 speed swap yet ?
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 8:46 pm

no! not yet i think i will try to do it later on this winter.

I also want to go take some better pictures
Back to top Go down
Oldbugger
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 10:41 pm

taylorvw wrote:
Can you see if you left a set of keys in there?
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 10:58 pm

y i took like 8 sets home by accident
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 12:43 am

Oldbugger wrote:
taylorvw wrote:
Can you see if you left a set of keys in there?

Cressida!!! 5m-ge or 7m-gte swap???
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 1:03 am

i was hoping 7mgte still doing research though
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 1:46 am

Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 349
Vehicle : 07 Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:51 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
lu!$ wrote:
haha prbly kyle knows him too.... he knows them all haha

He is from Swift also, its a Purple Cummins, he is about 5'5 and has to do a leap of fate to get into the truck... hahah

Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 9028_310618525009_666170009_9092551_583178_n

Truck now also has projectors,and like 5 foot long Sponsored By Smoke Em Diesel Performance on the side of it.

lol ive been in smoke em before when ory's truck was in there before its fast as hell last time they were putting on traction bars in the back
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:58 pm

Earlface wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
lu!$ wrote:

He is from Swift also, its a Purple Cummins, he is about 5'5 and has to do a leap of fate to get into the truck... hahah

Truck now also has projectors,and like 5 foot long Sponsored By Smoke Em Diesel Performance on the side of it.

lol ive been in smoke em before when ory's truck was in there before its fast as hell last time they were putting on traction bars in the back

It went decent, he was always pissed off cause me and him were pretty much dead even when we raced and he had a lot done to it.

As for Ory and his Cummins, well about 2 weeks ago when he was doing his new head and studs on it all hell broke loose, and in the end he ended up melting the 5th and 6th piston...

But he is loaded and now looking to build a new "Race Ready 5.9" or buy a whole new truck...

Would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:52 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
Earlface wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
lu!$ wrote:

It went decent, he was always pissed off cause me and him were pretty much dead even when we raced and he had a lot done to it.

As for Ory and his Cummins, well about 2 weeks ago when he was doing his new head and studs on it all hell broke loose, and in the end he ended up melting the 5th and 6th piston...

But he is loaded and now looking to build a new "Race Ready 5.9" or buy a whole new truck...

Would be nice...

from what i heard he may end up with tranny issues soon too because he only got the race tranny and not the full billet one
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 6:03 pm

Earlface wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
Earlface wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
lu!$ wrote:

Would be nice...

from what i heard he may end up with tranny issues soon too because he only got the race tranny and not the full billet one

Hmm, He said he bought the full billet NADP built trans.... I am pretty sure he did cause after he bought his new converter and what not it came to around 8k

But I guess you can't have tranny issues when the truck doesn't even run. haha
Back to top Go down
Earlface
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 6:11 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
Hmm, He said he bought the full billet NADP built trans.... I am pretty sure he did cause after he bought his new converter and what not it came to around 8k

lol ya i thought the full billet one was more money than that...the heavy hauler is around 7 from what i remember. not sure dont know enough about it, my cummins still has the stock tranny.
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 6:17 pm

Earlface wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:

lol ya i thought the full billet one was more money than that...the heavy hauler is around 7 from what i remember. not sure dont know enough about it, my cummins still has the stock tranny.

Yeah, I know shit all when it comes to Diesel Performance..

As for stock trans I know he got his built 3x cause he kept blowing it then finally decided to get this NADP one.

I know before the truck blew up and with the newer turbo on it it was taking 60 psi of boost just fine and stalling nice for him without any slipping at all.

He was going to get his Twins on here soon to, but I am sure it won't be long till he gets his new truck or new engine.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 3:27 pm

Well it seems that while Layne is happily celebrating for all this snow fall I am on the opposite side not so happy... but something will be done... got some ideas...

some attempts have been done... but i havent been able to see how effective they are

Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Pedal-powered-snowplow
Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 MotoSnowPlow
Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 SnowplowDanger

and the mother of all...
Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 391022
Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 SnowPlowBike
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:18 pm

my ride mo fuckers
Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Mytyper016
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:49 pm

lol.... you aren't going to drive that to work! (Still cool though)
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:50 pm

false i drove it to work like 20 times last winter
the perks of living on the outskirts
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 8:18 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
false i drove it to work like 20 times last winter
the perks of living on the outskirts
Were do you park it?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets See Your Winter Ride   Lets See Your Winter Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets See Your Winter Ride
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next