Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

future collectors

Go down 
+9
240sxy
Noops
Marshal
1eightySX
JHMED
DOOLHA
Moneypits
doom26464
jdm_itr
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

future collectors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: future collectors   future collectors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 12:50 am

JHMED wrote:
BLACK wrote:
I think thats a good point. Which cars do people pay the most for? ITR's a pretty expensive, Corolla's (rusty ones) are pretty expensive, GTRs, evos, and Supras are pretty expensive too.
Price doesn't denote a collectible. Rarity is what truly does that.
CRX Exclusive, if there are any around, would fetch an insane price. Super rare car.
Thats exactly what I meant. How many ITR's are around. They're pretty rare, hence the expensive price. Why doesn't price denote a collectable? What about a Jaguar E-type?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: future collectors   future collectors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 1:12 am

Jag e-type is the most beautiful car ever.
That is a classic now, and if there are any around(or still running:P) in the future, they will still be!
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: future collectors   future collectors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 1:21 am

yeah! let that shit shit for awhile!
Back to top Go down
JHMED
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Vehicle : 88 ED8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: future collectors   future collectors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 1:28 am

1eightySX wrote:
but let that shit shit for a few years and you got yourself something.

My wine hasn't done this yet. Should I be concerned?
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: future collectors   future collectors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 1:48 am

I think they were referring to LHD cars in that article

sure gtrs, supras etc are all cool but they can be had quite easily to an extent of course and they continued to be produced albeit with different body styles. I dont consider the car i drive rare at all possibly a rarity to see in saskatchewan but not a rare car if you had the money you could just go out and buy one.

Where as i challenge you to go out and buy a original AE86 or datsun 510 in mint shape its just to be had also all those cars were not big production value and were also cancelled in production. Whereas they continued with gtrs, supras, mr2s, etc for quite a bit longer.

look how rare Jasons EF civic is or bretts glasstop crx i see more skylines mr2's and supras and rx7s in a day than i see those cars cruising around. Just cause in the article they said they were rare didnt mean all trim lines would be rare and collectable

case in point a 4 door pre 70's chevelle is nothing special and can be had for under 5000 bucks even whereas a pre 70's two door chevelle or SS model fetch a much higher price tag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: future collectors   future collectors - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

future collectors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: