HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Drifting for Friday the 28th

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 11:52 pm

student loan lol drift now, work later ftw
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Age : 31
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 11:53 pm

Jhall wrote:
student loan lol drift now, work later ftw
They don't even give you enough!
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Age : 29
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 12:23 am

fuck school, ima be a pro drifter.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 12:50 am

Fiorante wrote:
fuck school, ima be a pro drifter.

ya once you get the celica nothing will stop you
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Age : 29
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 1:52 am

Jhall wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
fuck school, ima be a pro drifter.

ya once you get the celica nothing will stop you

you are retarded aren't you ? i never said i didnt want to drift. i think its alot of fun, and if i had a car with more power or coilovers it might be a little easier on the car an hopefully i can make it out if i can get my diff replaced, axles in, wheel bearing swapped, new drive shaft, and new control arm bushing, because they are all fucking demolished. i want a celica to daily drive because its a practical car for me that i can still enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 2:10 am

Fiorante wrote:
Jhall wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
fuck school, ima be a pro drifter.

ya once you get the celica nothing will stop you

you are retarded aren't you ? i never said i didnt want to drift. i think its alot of fun, and if i had a car with more power or coilovers it might be a little easier on the car an hopefully i can make it out if i can get my diff replaced, axles in, wheel bearing swapped, new drive shaft, and new control arm bushing, because they are all fucking demolished. i want a celica to daily drive because its a practical car for me that i can still enjoy.

1. I didn't say anything about your desire to drift or not.
2. This is qca, its a beak show, and you throw them out just as much as anyone else. So don't spaz when someone aims one at you.
3. I have nothing against the cars you guys are buying but I will always beak the awd crew.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Age : 29
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 2:20 am

Jhall wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
Jhall wrote:
Fiorante wrote:
fuck school, ima be a pro drifter.

ya once you get the celica nothing will stop you

you are retarded aren't you ? i never said i didnt want to drift. i think its alot of fun, and if i had a car with more power or coilovers it might be a little easier on the car an hopefully i can make it out if i can get my diff replaced, axles in, wheel bearing swapped, new drive shaft, and new control arm bushing, because they are all fucking demolished. i want a celica to daily drive because its a practical car for me that i can still enjoy.

1. I didn't say anything about your desire to drift or not.
2. This is qca, its a beak show, and you throw them out just as much as anyone else. So don't spaz when someone aims one at you.
3. I have nothing against the cars you guys are buying but I will always beak the awd crew.

what awd crew? layne taylor and adam make up a " crew" ? almost everyone else thats bought a awd car also has a rwd summer car ?
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 3:00 am

no, everyone that has all of sudden wanted/bought one in the last month, thats who i consider in the crew
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Age : 65
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Location : Regina.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 3:23 am

Jhall wrote:
no, everyone that has all of sudden wanted/bought one in the last month, thats who i consider in the crew

Jon is just touchy on that subject. We all harass him constantly about it, but he's wanted one the longest, now he has the money to buy one.
We bug him about hopping on the bandwagon. I mean, there is plenty of room, but still.
Its cool, settle:)
Jon come drifting, how are your coils coming along?
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 3:50 am

Marshal wrote:
Jhall wrote:
no, everyone that has all of sudden wanted/bought one in the last month, thats who i consider in the crew

Jon is just touchy on that subject. We all harass him constantly about it, but he's wanted one the longest, now he has the money to buy one.
We bug him about hopping on the bandwagon. I mean, there is plenty of room, but still.
Its cool, settle:)
Jon come drifting, how are your coils coming along?

lol i don't give a shit what you guys spend your money on, i actually like the wrx and evo that you and corey got. but i am still going to beak about the whole situation haha
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Age : 29
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 8:11 am

Marshal wrote:
Jhall wrote:
no, everyone that has all of sudden wanted/bought one in the last month, thats who i consider in the crew

Jon is just touchy on that subject. We all harass him constantly about it, but he's wanted one the longest, now he has the money to buy one.
We bug him about hopping on the bandwagon. I mean, there is plenty of room, but still.
Its cool, settle:)
Jon come drifting, how are your coils coming along?

oh coilovers are coming along great. last night i started to swap diffs, an ended up changing axles because one of them exploded. i still have to go replace some things tonight.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Age : 65
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Location : Regina.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 10:11 am

thast the price of motorsports.
just be lucky you have a parts car.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Location : Queen City
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 6:01 pm

Jordan, remember when I punched you. They will only get harder.

_________________
Slow and Low.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 6:27 pm

Can we call them the Odd crew because when you sound awd it would be pronounced as odd. good idea?

Very Happy

Dear Corey, no physical threats... one more of those and I will do a dance on your face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Russ 4G63T
Rank 1
Rank 1


Number of posts : 1
Age : 34
Vehicle : 93 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Drifting   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 6:33 pm

The drifting is in lumsden tonight right?
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Age : 32
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 6:50 pm

yes it is
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Age : 29
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Location : Regina
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 10:18 pm

kris laced my shoes. they helped me drift kinda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drifting for Friday the 28th   Drifting for Friday the 28th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Drifting for Friday the 28th
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» WEEKLY COMP WEEK 5 - FRIDAY 28TH OCTOBER
» ARM WARS "TRIPLE ExXxCEL" Excel Exhibition Centre LONDON 28th - 31st May 2010
» Results and Postponements for games played 28th November
» Results and Banter - Friday 22 April
» Llandudno North Shore - Friday Night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: News and Events-
Jump to: