Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tint??????

Go down 
+7
project_s13
Baht85
veedub
Piett
Clint Eastwood
corey
Torque
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JDK
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Tint?????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 10:42 pm

Aman didnt you get a tint ticket yesterday?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 1:46 am

HAHA! I knew it was coming. Pull up beside him and you can't see antyhing makes me ansy.
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 3:14 pm

aman ,would you reccommend using ziebart for tint? and what tint did you have on the front windows to attract the cops
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 3:18 pm

Proch wrote:
aman ,would you reccommend using ziebart for tint? and what tint did you have on the front windows to attract the cops
He seems to be very happy with it, I personally thought it looked very good.
I believe it was 5%.
Back to top Go down
Torque
Rank 2
Rank 2
Torque

Number of posts : 54
Vehicle : 2002 BMW 745i

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 10:04 pm

Yes COREY i did get a ticket there was no need to laugh at my mishaps, it was partly my fault the saw the cop pullin out of mcdonalds and for some reason i didnt turn left to go to the sherwood but kept going straight right infront of him, but o well shit happens. Im thinkin of sellin my truck anyways if my rents will let me, if not then its gettin booked in for tint agian, and i had 15% on my front roll downs, id prob go eith 50 or 35 next, id recomend zeibart, they did a really good job on my tint
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2008, 3:44 pm

called Ziebart and Stripe Shop Today, 185 for everytrhng behind the driver at Z and 200 at Stripe Shop, but Ziebart can also get me in a few days earlier then Stripe Shop, so i think that is where i'm going too. they guy made it very clear on the phone that i'll be facing a fine if i get the rolldowns tinted but those were 90. probably will wait until later to get those ones done
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2008, 10:39 pm

so today at work i talked to the asst manager about getting window tints, and he told me about a way to avoid tickets for tint. apparantly if you go to your doctor and tell them the sun hurts your eyes, you can get a Prescription for tint, so if a cop pull you over, you just need to have your doctors note handy and no ticket! anyone hear of anything like this before?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2008, 11:05 pm

Can you acutally get a prescription for tint like can you just walkin they'll write it then you walk out?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2008, 11:08 pm

Ha, I heard about this awhile back. A doctor ain't going to be handing those things out all whilly nilly you gotta keep in mind. If you have your mind dead set on front side tint then worth a try is it not?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2008, 11:18 pm

Hell i got doctors who are like good family friends tho think i could talk em into it or would theyre be big legal issues
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2008, 12:12 am

yeah ive heard bout the whole doctor thing, but like if a doctor ever got caught for just giving away to make a illegal thing legal.. well i dont think id be to good.

But i think you should just throw the tint on the rolldowns, and if you get a ticket,well then you get a ticket..
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2008, 12:18 am

Just go to the medi-center and get a note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tint??????   Tint?????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tint??????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2