Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OH MY GOD .

Go down 
+12
Rob
dev
Moneypits
jdm_itr
canadian_ef
RyanR
Marshal
Soup
lu!$
laynehip
Black
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

OH MY GOD                      . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD .   OH MY GOD                      . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:33 pm

Moneypits wrote:
omg the point of this thread was that i said word for word i wouldnt do anything to a car that wasnt factory.

me the kid who put loads of cash into a civic and has done every non factory thing imaginable

lol everyone sucks. Forget about the whole clutch switch THATS NOT THE POINT. COREY DO YOUR JOB! Keep us on task!
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD .   OH MY GOD                      . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:29 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
Moneypits wrote:
omg the point of this thread was that i said word for word i wouldnt do anything to a car that wasnt factory.

me the kid who put loads of cash into a civic and has done every non factory thing imaginable

lol everyone sucks. Forget about the whole clutch switch THATS NOT THE POINT. COREY DO YOUR JOB! Keep us on task!
lol! btw JBlack are you the guy i saw in the GTI once on albert st bridge. we kinda crossed couple words and that was it? not sure, i used to identify you by the avatar but it has changed, im guessing your the one tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD .   OH MY GOD                      . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:14 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

Baby sitting you guys is like trying to breast feed 10 kids on a daily basis, I dried up along time ago.
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD .   OH MY GOD                      . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:50 pm

corey wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

Baby sitting you guys is like trying to breast feed 10 kids on a daily basis, I dried up along time ago.

WOW haha
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD .   OH MY GOD                      . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:51 pm

Corey is like a poet. He uses his words to paitn beautiful paintings in people's minds
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD .   OH MY GOD                      . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:38 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

lol! btw JBlack are you the guy i saw in the GTI once on albert st bridge. we kinda crossed couple words and that was it? not sure, i used to identify you by the avatar but it has changed, im guessing your the one tho
Lol yep, that would be me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD .   OH MY GOD                      . - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: