Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphics for the WRX???

Go down 
+5
Marshal
subbie
corey
binjoau
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:17 pm

G-Zee wrote:
i like the look now, very clean not a fan of decals

gzee you should get some black tint for you back lights too...

Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Tint_tails11
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 7:52 pm

that looks hot! I bet mine would look sweet tinted like that!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 8:08 pm

binjoau wrote:
that looks hot! I bet mine would look sweet tinted like that!

lol do it then, depending on how good i am now on putting the tint on i may have an extra set of red tint for your lights (it comes with an extra pair incase you fuck up, lol)

let me know if you want them.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:48 pm

lol you two guys are like bff now... good to see some ppl are getting along very well.... too bad the feeling might go away once you two meet at SIR...lol jk... hope to see ya both there sometime
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:52 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
lol you two guys are like bff now... good to see some ppl are getting along very well.... too bad the feeling might go away once you two meet at SIR...lol jk... hope to see ya both there sometime

hahaha no im pretty sure alex's wrx is a little faster than mine, lol i dont care its nice (when you not looking alex im going to steal you bigger turbo and swap it with the snail in my car) lol
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:56 pm

Wrex has multiplied, I swear they are the same person. haha
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 9:57 pm

^^^^ LMAO

so is this one of the only difference between the sti and wrx. and i dont mean suspension wise butthe turbo? any internals. id liek to know more abou these beasts... i love the stance of them and the growl
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 10:02 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
^^^^ LMAO

so is this one of the only difference between the sti and wrx. and i dont mean suspension wise butthe turbo? any internals. id liek to know more abou these beasts... i love the stance of them and the growl

i really dont know that much about the internals on the STi, but the wrx and sti engine this year are 2.5L as the old ones were only 2L. the 08 and 09 engines are really Legacy GT engines that they threw in the wrx's for the first time. The Sti have a larger turbo and intercooler and i believe the inlet manifold is alot bigger too, not 100% on that tho..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics for the WRX???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: