Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphics for the WRX???

Go down 
+5
Marshal
subbie
corey
binjoau
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 09WRX
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Graphics for the WRX??? Empty
PostSubject: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:08 pm

Im thinking about improving the appearance of my WRx with some kind of graphics? A stripe, decals, im really not too sure, any input would be appreciated.

Also if people can provide pics of there ideas that would be great!

Thanks,

Alex
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:13 pm

binjoau wrote:
Im thinking about improving the appearance of my WRx with some kind of graphics? A stripe, decals, im really not too sure, any input would be appreciated.

Also if people can provide pics of there ideas that would be great!

Thanks,

Alex
Monster decals EVERYWHERE!
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:17 pm

Nah I hate energy drinks lol!

something like this perhaps????

Graphics for the WRX??? 2009-subaru-impreza-wrx-5_460x0w
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:24 pm

Graphics for the WRX??? Jetta10
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:27 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
Graphics for the WRX??? Jetta10

I would rather slit my wrists and use the blood to write turbo power on my car than have this!!! hahaha

but thanks for the input lol
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:27 pm

seriously i would keep it looking clean, but if i was to do anything, def. the digital camo

Graphics for the WRX??? Perrin_subaru_01-0917-950x650

Graphics for the WRX??? Perrin_subaru_03

since your car is red i would go with grey, white, and black camo...but in the end, i would keep it looking stock myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:29 pm

WReX wrote:
seriously i would keep it looking clean, but if i was to do anything, def. the digital camo

Graphics for the WRX??? Perrin_subaru_01-0917-950x650

Graphics for the WRX??? Perrin_subaru_03

since your car is red i would go with grey, white, and black camo...but in the end, i would keep it looking stock myself Razz
I'm against huge vynals on a car
But if you have to do one, DO THIS!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:30 pm

or just go traditonal!!! on your red car get this in silver with a black outline, could look deadly!! or white

Graphics for the WRX??? Subaru%20Decals
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:33 pm

I love the Perrin decals they look sick! Although maybe something not quite as loud, it doesnt have to be a pic of a WRX could be any car, just looking for ideas, what do people think of a black stripe the width of the hood scoop from the front to back??

Too tacky?
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 1:34 pm

WReX wrote:
or just go traditonal!!! on your red car get this in silver with a black outline, could look deadly!! or white

Graphics for the WRX??? Subaru%20Decals

Now that in Black would look pretty sweet!!!!
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 2:02 pm

Here is a pic of the car with the hood down to give better chance of some ideas:

Graphics for the WRX??? 82494d1234836732-09-wrx-premium-new-owner-n697270690_5872370_1004
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 2:09 pm

slick car, is that a TT in the back?
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 2:34 pm

corey wrote:
slick car, is that a TT in the back?

Yes its an 05 TT Quattro S-line V6. Il bring it out this summer the interior is amazing, all hand stiched leather, power everything! My mum is way too lucky!! Oh well she only has 260hp! haha
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 3:02 pm

not to sure about decals, some simple just to keep it looking clean

but i want your music! burn me a copy of it!!
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 3:08 pm

JP wrote:

Anytime, I love UK drum and Bass its the best driving music I swear! Good fast paced with awesome bass. Let me know when your coming to the next meet and il bring you a copy!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:21 pm

well you could make your wrx look like a special edition ESX from easy street motorsports....

Graphics for the WRX??? 2340849593_bf95986178

Graphics for the WRX??? 2341683276_047bf67254

i really think keeping it clean would be your best bet. Graphics/vinyls can be alot of time/money/and patience to work with!

But really keep it clean or do something like the esx stripe job

Last edited by WReX on April 26th 2009, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:26 pm

Yeah the strip on this Subaru looks awesome, I think the whole car in graphics is a little too much, I wonder how much it would be to do this stripe but in black on my rex??? Hmm, oh and the guy with the 09 White STi was in Visions today, its soo nice, white with gold wheels is amazing!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:31 pm

sick! ya they are really nice, love the wide kit on them! But check out the links above (dotn know why they didnt work) i found a a red 08 with the white strips. Black would look nice too but you gotta fix your taillights from chrome if your doing the blck, hahaha...

here is where i got mine....(i got some new red ones on the way)

http://www.harmanmotive.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_452_653&products_id=2285
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:32 pm

Graphics for the WRX??? HMTLFK-13

DO IT!
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:37 pm

WReX wrote:
Graphics for the WRX??? HMTLFK-13

DO IT!

Il have to get my guy at the Stripe Shop to fit them for me but a black stipe and the blacked out tailights would be sick, anyone good at photoshop????

Adam, trying to get a meet next friday (a big one hopefully) will your car be ready by then???
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:43 pm

well im dropping off my hood tomorrow and im going to tell him to install it for me and to just put on my other bumper until the other one is in and painted. makes more sense to me to drive my car then to have it sit there for another week and a bit
Back to top Go down
binjoau
Rank 3
Rank 3
binjoau

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:44 pm

WReX wrote:
well im dropping off my hood tomorrow and im going to tell him to install it for me and to just put on my other bumper until the other one is in and painted. makes more sense to me to drive my car then to have it sit there for another week and a bit

especially when i want to go for a ride in it!!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 4:48 pm

binjoau wrote:
WReX wrote:

especially when i want to go for a ride in it!!!

hahaha well hopefully everything can happen and ill be able to, if not i think im going to go crazy if i dont have my car for another week Mad
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 1:58 am

binjoau wrote:
JP wrote:

Anytime, I love UK drum and Bass its the best driving music I swear! Good fast paced with awesome bass. Let me know when your coming to the next meet and il bring you a copy!
me two !
Back to top Go down
G-Zee
Rank 3
Rank 3
G-Zee

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : Aw11 Sc, 04 WRX
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:14 am

i like the look now, very clean not a fan of decals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics for the WRX???   Graphics for the WRX??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics for the WRX???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: General-
Jump to: