Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate women drivers

Go down 
+6
JYB116
Black
Moneypits
taylorvw
Rob
RB
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : --
Registration date : 2008-07-24

I hate women drivers Empty
PostSubject: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 10:15 pm

so today i was at the bank i park my car go in i get in line sittn there waiting for a few mins im like fuck im bored ill look outside at my car while i wait right when i look i go wow that jeep is really close to my car she pulls forward and stops and just sits there sure enough she backd into the side of my car so i have two huge dents with paint missting the door doesnt line up my window smashd out i went out side and was like fuck go to the driver and yup sure enough a girl driving.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 10:40 pm

that sucks.. Are you going through sgi?
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 2:24 am

PICS!
Back to top Go down
RB
Rank 2
Rank 2
RB

Number of posts : 70
Vehicle : --
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 3:48 am

ya i gota go and get it checkd out on tues
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 4:41 am

did she at least stay around to give you information?

whatd the conversation go like
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 7:58 pm

hmm i was hit as well by some lady who decided that flying through a parking lot, without looking, in reverse was a good idea. The ball hitch she had on the back of her minivan sure didn't help the matter either.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 8:04 pm

hah women are good drivers... so stop being sexist not right especially on a public forum LOL Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 10:21 pm

hahaha thats awesome, almost as awesome as the lady who drove through the front windows at the cibc bank in normanview! lol i laughed soooo hard!!
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 10:22 pm

so that s y that one window was busted out hah was wondering why that plywood was there
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 10:23 pm

JBlack09 wrote:
hmm i was hit as well by some lady who decided that flying through a parking lot, without looking, in reverse was a good idea. The ball hitch she had on the back of her minivan sure didn't help the matter either.

in your golf? Is it ok?
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 9:12 pm

marshal wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:

in your golf? Is it ok?
lol yeah i suppose.. can you tell? It was over a year ago..
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 9:16 pm

oh, I thought this was a recent thing
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2009, 10:37 pm

JBlack09 wrote:

Ball hitches result in a fine for the driver who hit you as well i'm almost positive if there is no trailer present.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2009, 11:55 pm

dev wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:

Ball hitches result in a fine for the driver who hit you as well i'm almost positive if there is no trailer present.
Yeah, when I talked to the SGI rep on the phone he never mentioned anything about a fine but he said no matter what it was her fault simply because she had a ball hitch that stuck out past the bumper, without have a trailer attached.
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 12:17 am

JBlack09 wrote:
dev wrote:
JBlack09 wrote:

Yeah, when I talked to the SGI rep on the phone he never mentioned anything about a fine but he said no matter what it was her fault simply because she had a ball hitch that stuck out past the bumper, without have a trailer attached.

Ahh yes I do remember this rule completely now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate women drivers   I hate women drivers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate women drivers
Page 1 of 1