Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

replacement bulbs

Go down 
+6
Moneypits
d3v
lu!$
jdm_itr
cuonger69
laynehip
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

replacement bulbs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: replacement bulbs   replacement bulbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 1:22 pm

pft I can imagine. that would be ridiculously bright. Almost too bright. I bet this summer they will be cracking down on illegal headlight modifications again, just like last year
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: replacement bulbs   replacement bulbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 3:05 pm

marshal wrote:
pft I can imagine. that would be ridiculously bright. Almost too bright. I bet this summer they will be cracking down on illegal headlight modifications again, just like last year
probly thats why my shits all oem i would like some run of the mill hid's tho and if i new the cops would leave me alone i would get yellow hid's
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: replacement bulbs   replacement bulbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 3:27 pm

mmmm... first i belive the higher the temperature (K), it changes the color but it also gets dimmer.
on the other hand, i tried visiting my good pal google and couldnt find any 18000k HID for car, not a single pic. So not sure if they actualyl exist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: replacement bulbs   replacement bulbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 3:35 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
mmmm... first i belive the higher the temperature (K), it changes the color but it also gets dimmer.
on the other hand, i tried visiting my good pal google and couldnt find any 18000k HID for car, not a single pic. So not sure if they actualyl exist.
lol i through a random number out i had no idea but they were radiculas like you could see him comming for miles lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: replacement bulbs   replacement bulbs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

replacement bulbs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2