Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nissans new ride

Go down 
+11
veedub
240sxy
laynehip
slow
greddy_1700
subbie
dev
1eightySX
jdm_itr
Soup
Baht85
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Nissans new ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 6:13 pm

I like the 370. If they change the headlights and tail lights they might as well just call it the 350z again. These lights give it character and work very well with the car.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 6:15 pm

greddy_1700 wrote:
I like the 370. If they change the headlights and tail lights they might as well just call it the 350z again. These lights give it character and work very well with the car.
yah this guy! he knows whats up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 6:18 pm

I love it... import retro throw backs.... about time... but the big 2 that have been doing it might now be around much longer so that might be a small hint....
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 6:32 pm

dr.dub wrote:
I love it... import retro throw backs.... about time... but the big 2 that have been doing it might now be around much longer so that might be a small hint....

... Come on the Domestic car companies have been digging a hole way too deep. While they are busy asking for bailouts the Japanese car companies have been building robots and living in the future. The Americans really just mis-managed their empire. their throw back cars have been doing pretty ok I think, but one good car can't save them now... not even their beloved mini vams.
Back to top Go down
kriS13
Rank 2
Rank 2
kriS13

Number of posts : 83
Vehicle : '91 S13 / '93 R33
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 8:17 pm

I loves it. It completely a throw back for whoever it was that said they should have made it a throw back. The head and tail lights will not be changing for those who hope they will. I'm pretty sure this is the production model you see here. At first I thought it looked a little radical, but it quickly grew on me as they totally suit the car. Look at how badass the new Maximas look with those style lights. For anyone who doesn't like the new Nissan lights, get over it, because your going to see them a lot more as Nissan redesigns their cars.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 12:22 am

laynehip wrote:
i really like how the new subarus look
besides the forester they fucking destroyed that
but the hatchback sti is amazing
Nissans new ride - Page 2 Sti05ec8

and to keep it it on topic i hate the new nissan
not that i liked the old one though

lol thank-you, Someone knows his shit!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 1:49 am

WReX wrote:
laynehip wrote:

I guess that is ok it you know what would make it better?

If it is was RWD and a new Nissan.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 9:23 pm

1eightySX wrote:
WReX wrote:
laynehip wrote:

I guess that is ok it you know what would make it better?

If it is was RWD and a new Nissan.

I guarantee the STi would take the 370Z anyday!!! (unless it was drifting)
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 9:42 pm

except they BOTH have o-60 times at 4.9 and they both run 13.4 in the 1/4 mile

given its rwd, this makes the 370z better on the track.

i get your a die hard subie fan, but you remind me of an old muscle car guy; only care for what they know. so ignorant sometimes.

its OKAY to say another car is faster then an sti I love you

its OKAY
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 10:05 pm

240sxy wrote:

i get your a die hard subie fan, but you remind me of an old muscle car guy; only care for what they know. so ignorant sometimes.

its OKAY

lol i do all the time! lol

Numbers on the net don't mean shit, unless i'm out there at the track seeing them go head to head then sure. BUt the 350Z really isn't that fast, I've beat one in my wrx and an STi beat me by half a car length @ race city in calgary! So i can't see a 370Z beeing that much faster than a 350Z. Maybe a little lighter as it looks like it has shrunk a bit but so has the STi...I dunno and im not just a die hard subbie guy. Like i said i was 50/50 on either getting an 08 WRX or a 05 350Z. I'm as much a nissan guy as i am a subie guy. lol i sold Nissans in Calgary hahahaha (Selling cars is sooo gay btw) But it would really be interesting to see these 2 cars go head to head!!!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 10:19 pm

Well the catch here is saying numbers on the net don't mean anything pretty much dismisses any argument any of would make. So that also disqualifies any argument you would make in favor for the subie. However, I stand by my word because it is subjective and therefore still valid. Also lightly tunned 180's would take a WRX in a race so its all relative. I am sure there is more internet slander I could post about the STI but we have already disqualified all of that non-sense.

NISSAN
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 10:44 pm

240sxy wrote:

its OKAY
But that's like you with Nissan's?
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 2:10 am

WReX wrote:
240sxy wrote:

its OKAY

lol i do all the time! lol

Numbers on the net don't mean shit, unless i'm out there at the track seeing them go head to head then sure. BUt the 350Z really isn't that fast, I've beat one in my wrx and an STi beat me by half a car length @ race city in calgary! So i can't see a 370Z beeing that much faster than a 350Z. Maybe a little lighter as it looks like it has shrunk a bit but so has the STi...I dunno and im not just a die hard subbie guy. Like i said i was 50/50 on either getting an 08 WRX or a 05 350Z. I'm as much a nissan guy as i am a subie guy. lol i sold Nissans in Calgary hahahaha (Selling cars is sooo gay btw) But it would really be interesting to see these 2 cars go head to head!!!

well yeah, a 350z is slow as fuck out of the box as well as a wrx. i would go as far as saying the 370z is an animal compared to the 350z, same goes for an sti and a normal wrx.

corey wrote:
240sxy wrote:

its OKAY
But that's like you with Nissan's?

well no you idiot.

im not a "full nissan" fan. i just like 1 of the chassis. i dont even like s14's, s15's or 350z's or hell even gtr's, and everyone knows im not that big a fan of skylines.

i love subies, s2000's, nsx's and evo's. the list is mucho long.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 5:50 pm

hey and im a fan of pretty much all imports, just favor a few more than others...And with everything said like tweaking 180's so that they could take a wrx, well you could tweak a wrx to take that 180, lol it goes both ways hahaha

but no this is a good solid topic, lol I like it hahaha
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 9:33 pm

I was being just being polite a stock 180 would take a wrx.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 10:35 pm

1eightySX wrote:

lol ya ok!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 10:51 pm

WReX wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

lol ya ok!

hes serious
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 9:29 am

Alright, as much as I don't care for the 370Z. I will give you fanboys something to drool over
http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/370ZSTuneSpyInsider/
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 10:17 am

SoupGTR wrote:
Alright, as much as I don't care for the 370Z. I will give you fanboys something to drool over
http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/370ZSTuneSpyInsider/

Speaking of fanboys... were you at Walmart on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 11:08 am

1eightySX wrote:

Speaking of fanboys... were you at Walmart on Sunday?

Haha. I was. How did you know?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 11:14 am

Because, I was like I think I have seen that guy before.. and then I saw you were holding some option D cars and was like " oh that Ryan with the Skyline... because only nissan owners buy those."

I was going to PM you but forgot, until you mentioned fanboys and I then I was like wait a minute...
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 12:44 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Because, I was like I think I have seen that guy before.. and then I saw you were holding some option D cars and was like " oh that Ryan with the Skyline... because only nissan owners buy those."

I was going to PM you but forgot, until you mentioned fanboys and I then I was like wait a minute...

gaudet you are busted! lol, were you there too buying those cars benoit? i haven't been there to see the new releases in a few months, gotta get back there before xmas maybe
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 1:22 pm

slow wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

gaudet you are busted! lol, were you there too buying those cars benoit? i haven't been there to see the new releases in a few months, gotta get back there before xmas maybe

I would be lying if I said I haven't looked at them and even considered buying some. But then i think to myself " God, why is that wheel fitment so bad... I guess that I could try to fix that." I then stop and put the toy down and back away, and realize that if I followed through I would have both a serious problem and too much time on my hands.
Back to top Go down
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 3:58 pm

1eightySX wrote:
slow wrote:
1eightySX wrote:

I would be lying if I said I haven't looked at them and even considered buying some. But then i think to myself " God, why is that wheel fitment so bad... I guess that I could try to fix that." I then stop and put the toy down and back away, and realize that if I followed through I would have both a serious problem and too much time on my hands.

their wheel fitment is the same as 90% of Regina nissan's fitment
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 5:48 pm

And we don't drive 90% of the nissan's in Regina.. you know the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nissans new ride   Nissans new ride - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nissans new ride
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next