Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER skyline in town?

Go down 
+18
Cody
kriS13
corey
Noops
swift101
Black
Baht85
veedub
Piett
CamJohns122
1eightySX
Soup
slow
laynehip
240sxy
jdm_itr
JYB116
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:25 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 100_2077
ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 100_1852
ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 100_1853
ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 100_1854
ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 100_1979
ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 100_1992
ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 100_1994
ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 100_1997

She sure is beautiful affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:38 pm

wow.. thats a sexy ass mother fuckin skyline hahaha

love the rims

and the engine!! I love you I love you I love you

very clean @
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:53 pm

Okay, now THAT is impressive.
Back to top Go down
kriS13
Rank 2
Rank 2
kriS13

Number of posts : 83
Vehicle : '91 S13 / '93 R33
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 6:58 pm

1eightySX wrote:
...the GTS are good cars but are nothing to write home about.
Unless that GTS was an R33 and was probably the first in the city and you hadn't seen one before. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 7:16 pm

Damn clean.. think I seen it in the Thom parkin lot one day.. not sure though

I find it funny when someone in a skyline pulls into the parkin lot and everyone like runs to it and is an awe
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 7:26 pm

I find it funny when someone in a skyline pulls into the parkin lot and everyone like runs to it and is an awe[/quote]

sorry ive never seen that before
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
slow
Rank 3
Rank 3
slow

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 9:07 pm

Cody wrote:

I find it funny when someone in a skyline pulls into the parkin lot and everyone like runs to it and is an awe

probably because nobody is that interested in your car...so its not something you'd know
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 9:27 pm

Veedub wrote:
slow wrote:

laynehip wrote:
240sxy wrote:
lol

so what, NOW there are too many?

i remember back in the day, yeah back in the day, when we got a 5th skyline in regina and thats what we were saying.

"another" applied to these cars years ago.
almost forgot how long you were in "the game"
thank you for reminding us all once again

"were in the game"? That would indicate he is no longer in the game...I've seen Adrian drift at every drift event. I'd say he is very much still in the game.

Thats not what layne meant at all.

it doesnt matter what that hippy kid layne thinks, i used to think he was logical and reasonable.

the point is, a handful of us were around when niall brought the first one in years ago, and only now you guys call it "another".

so yeah, it was years ago, and i can call it back then.

for kicks, this is what i was driving at the time, coupes blow corey.

ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 DSC_0274
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 9:46 pm

PFFT!
Nice zip tie front lip stich.... JDM right?

Still got those side skirts?
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:06 pm

slow wrote:
Cody wrote:

probably because nobody is that interested in your car...so its not something you'd know

Sorry buddy.. but it has happened quite a few times when I've pulled into a parkin lot with a bunch of muscle cars.. except people don't run at it and yell OMG A SKYLINE, that is what I find funny, how people are absolutely amazed with skylines. Now if it was a GTR with some work, that would be something to see.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:13 pm

i think its because

a. they were never sold here, unlike the rx7 and supra it doesnt have an american counterpart. these 3 cars alone along with the sti and evo make up japans 5 cars with the most potential

b. like i just mentioned, the gtr's have a ton of potential, yet in my own opinion, there is only 1 skyline in regina that shows the true potential of the r32.

c. its just a conversation starter, something different is always going to be talked about

ps. i liked how you said GSR with some work...bahaa.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:54 pm

lol It says GTR.. I don't even know why I typed GSR, gotta slow down I guess.

sorry that I think a car with some work is more respectable than a stock car. The factory made it one way why do it again or keep it the same. I love when people make a unique vehicle, it gives them and their ride a lot of respect.

but still i dont get why u guys r getting so definsive lol I never dissed a skyline, personally I think they are sweet cars... I was making fun of the people that run and scream SKYLINE when they see one. And yes that literally happens, they scream rankly loud and run right at it.

Evo 8's are sweet...
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:58 pm

240sxy wrote:
lol

it doesnt matter what that hippy kid layne thinks, i used to think he was logical and reasonable.

im not a hippy!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:00 pm

im not defensive, i just was making a point.

i dont care much for skylines of any year.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:26 pm

I like the ones like the one on 2fast 2 furious don't know what year it is but I like the looks of them the most, seen the one that was in the movie when I was in Universal Studios, it was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:30 pm

R34
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:44 pm

kriS13 wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
...the GTS are good cars but are nothing to write home about.
Unless that GTS was an R33 and was probably the first in the city and you hadn't seen one before. Wink

I didn't want to spoil the surprise, you know how I do. You know how I feel about the RB20, but you don't have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:47 pm

Cody wrote:

that happened to me twice in the thom parking lot.. haha it was funny
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:48 pm

240sxy wrote:
Veedub wrote:
slow wrote:

laynehip wrote:
240sxy wrote:
lol

so what, NOW there are too many?

i remember back in the day, yeah back in the day, when we got a 5th skyline in regina and thats what we were saying.

"another" applied to these cars years ago.
almost forgot how long you were in "the game"
thank you for reminding us all once again

"were in the game"? That would indicate he is no longer in the game...I've seen Adrian drift at every drift event. I'd say he is very much still in the game.

Thats not what layne meant at all.

the point is, a handful of us were around when niall brought the first one in years ago, and only now you guys call it "another".

so yeah, it was years ago, and i can call it back then.

for kicks, this is what i was driving at the time, coupes blow corey.

ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 DSC_0274

I remember that day...it was the first day I met Adrian, and my brothers car is in the background. Do you remember what I was driving?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:51 pm

A Mazda... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 11:59 pm

Of course people shit a brick over Skylines, especially those not in the know. They usually know the car from grand turismo or something like that. They are the same people who lose their shit over an exotic, you guys are expecting a lot from the general population, remember not everybody belongs to car forums and knows somebody with one. To most people they are rare-ish cars and are only idea, until they become standard sight.

It is the same as how we all gock at high end BMW s or Porshes, but people in Vancouver don't because they are common. Ie: I use to think seeing a ferrari was the coolest thing ever, then I went to SEMA and had an overload of exotics and now I just think they are neat.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 12:00 am

corey wrote:
A Mazda... Very Happy

You had a 50/50 chance and you blew it... if Adrian was talking to me, what do you think I was driving?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 12:01 am

ive always wanted to see a delorean in person
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 12:05 am

Supra wrote:

Thats good....I guess??
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 12:08 am

Supra wrote:

I saw one outside the Treasure Island last year in Vegas... after seeing a bunch the stereo typical cool cars , it was awesome to see that. I posed like Marty McFly in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER skyline in town?   ANOTHER skyline in town? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER skyline in town?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next