Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell

Go down 
+4
Jason-
Marshal
Rob
CamJohns122
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 2:50 am

Well all good things must come to an end as we, Jason, Jordan, and I realized when the E30 was loaded onto a flat bed and driven off into the soft moonlight. So please bow your heads in a moment of silence as we ponder the existence of what was once a great car. But all good things must come to an end and we must move on with life. So as we say goodbye E30 we look to see what the future holds

Goodbye Dirty E30 Farewell
Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Sspx0010
This was the last bit of oil that the car breathed its final breath with
Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Sspx0011
We hang our heads in despair
Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Sspx0012
At least that stupid front mounted tow hook came in handy for once
Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Sspx0013
Goodbye farewell till we meet again
Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Sspx0014
At least the truck driver was nice enough to let jordan man the hydraulics, not like more damage to the car could hurt it
Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Sspx0015
E30 says: PEACE BITCHES

Who woulda thought when your blow something and all your oil flows out faster than you can say o shit that your pistons would seize, you would be left in a seven eleven parking lot watching your car dissapear o well shit happens i guess
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 7:57 am

Any word on what exactly caused it to lose oil?
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 5:52 pm

look around the oil cooler lines. and look to see if you blew an oil filter.
Are the pistons actually siezed? Jason call me asap.
Back to top Go down
Jason-
Rank 3
Rank 3
Jason-

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 11:46 pm

Well Marshal I have bad news.. The engine is toast.

Well not exactly, We all just played this up to get a reaction out of you. Very Happy What actually happened is not a serious as it sounds. I was heading down Albert St and my Check panel lit up. I glanced up and saw the oil warning light lit up, I drove a few feet to 7-eleven stopped the car and popped the hood. I could see a puddle of oil gathering on the ground and was told I left a large one at my first stop a little earlier that night. It was to dark to diagnose anything so I called a flat bed and had the car taken home. When I got the car into my garage I started to look for the leak and in about 30 seconds it was found. The fitting on one of the oil lines going to my oil cooler had backed out. Today I drained the remaining few ounces of oil out of the engine and tightened and thread locked the fitting. The car is now on the road again......
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 12:59 am

Well I am thoroughly dissapointed. I was hoping you actually did seize it up and do an LS1 swap or something cool like that lol!
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 1:30 am

Just goes to show its all the previous owners fault haha

kidding bud
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 1:45 am

Well, it's good to know the E30 is still on the road, the pictures were upsetting to see.
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 11:18 am

that sucks atleast if it was blown you would have a reason to upgrade. should track down a 1jz for that.
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 3:48 pm

i saw it yesterday. stupid cam.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 6:02 pm

I hate you...
Don't be surprised if I never talk to you again. Any of you, Not only did that ruin my whole day, it also got my hopes up for having it again as a winter car with a new motor.

Well anyways, now that I lost my money making opertunity there, we'll go cruising sunday, becasue guess what will be done...
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 12:41 am

Boxyisbetter wrote:
I hate you...
Don't be surprised if I never talk to you again. Any of you, Not only did that ruin my whole day, it also got my hopes up for having it again as a winter car with a new motor.

Well anyways, now that I lost my money making opertunity there, we'll go cruising sunday, becasue guess what will be done...

not your car lol it will still be slow because i bet.. as much as i want it to... it wont be running this was originally going to be done for the 3rd remember
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 12:52 am

well it was supposed to be done like 3 weeks ago, then I ahd to wait forever for headbolts, then when I finally got them, my parents sprung a surprise road trip on me, so... but yea, I will be slow for a while while all teh engine parts re-aquaint themselves
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 12:54 am

lol alright well i will most likely come out tomorrow night and saturday and sunday invited or not becasue i am excited!
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 12:56 am

Boxyisbetter wrote:

I want in on this too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell   Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Dirty E30 You were once so good and now your gone Farewell
Page 1 of 1