Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheel alignment

Go down 
+8
Black
corey
kkid28
Fiorante
veedub
CamJohns122
Nigel
Rob
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 4:04 pm

Where do you guys reccomend I go for a wheel alignment? Cheaper the better!
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Admin
Admin
Nigel

Number of posts : 319
Vehicle : 1991 Honda Civic
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 4:30 pm

i think mine at minute muffler was around 40. not too bad
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 5:40 pm

I got mine done at hyundai only took em 5 attempts so about 240$s worth of alignments and they damaged my hood in the process take it there! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 6:58 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
I got mine done at hyundai only took em 5 attempts so about 240$s worth of alignments and they damaged my hood in the process take it there! Thumbs Up

shit Suspect
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 7:01 pm

rochdale auto pro, had numerous allignments on my toyota camry, i think it was about 80$ for front and back
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

Number of posts : 379
Vehicle : 93 Bird
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 7:58 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:

WTF? How do you damage a hood doing a wheel alignment? Roll it onto the machine?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 8:07 pm

No way it could get damaged going on/off the rack, probly a mechanic's error or the pin came out and dropped?
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 8:48 pm

a tool.. socket? was it? was left under the hood on the top of the motor and they closed the hood on it almost punching a hole right through it, now theres a big dent and the paint is all cracked where it happened, Cam are they still replacing it with Carbon Fiber? or whats the deal on that?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 10:46 pm

corey wrote:
No way it could get damaged going on/off the rack, probly a mechanic's error or the pin came out and dropped?

Yeah im not to sure what happened but i saw it leave mitsu and it was purty, saw it get back from hyundai and it was damaged thats all i gotta say. And yeah its getting a carbon fiber replacement i thought this would be a nice addition to whom ever purchases my car cause lots of people like CF hoods, should be gettin it soon here
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 10:51 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
corey wrote:

Yeah im not to sure what happened but i saw it leave mitsu and it was purty, saw it get back from hyundai and it was damaged thats all i gotta say. And yeah its getting a carbon fiber replacement i thought this would be a nice addition to whom ever purchases my car cause lots of people like CF hoods, should be gettin it soon here
So Hyundai is actually going to compensate you for this?
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 10:54 pm

I wish, no since noone at hyundai would fess up, Mitsu offered to have it repaired or put cash towards a CF hood
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2008, 11:05 pm

Ha suprize suprize. Well atleast Mitsubishi is doing something for ya.
Back to top Go down
Harper
Rank 4
Rank 4
Harper

Number of posts : 303
Vehicle : 97 Prarie Porche
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2008, 12:10 am

Corey did it!
Back to top Go down
Clark
Rank 1
Rank 1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2008, 7:34 pm

Mitsu better be refunding your $240 for your alignments. Hyundai didnt do an alignment. I seen that car in the shop, it needed repairs before an alignment could be performed.
Back to top Go down
playboyz28
Rank 4
Rank 4
playboyz28

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Snap-On Tool Truck
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 12:20 am

Clark wrote:
Mitsu better be refunding your $240 for your alignments. Hyundai didnt do an alignment. I seen that car in the shop, it needed repairs before an alignment could be performed.

Chris, it was the alignment check, the full wheel alignment and such.

And at Hyundai , someone moved a powersteering hose that was not attached and left it on top of the valve cover, and no one was able to close the hood properly, hence continuing to damage the hood, from the power steering hose.
Why the car's hood was even opened for an alignment check, I dont know... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2008, 1:29 pm

probably viewing that sexy b18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel alignment   Wheel alignment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheel alignment
Page 1 of 1