Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lady too fat for proper wheel alignment

Go down 
+9
Maniac
Cody
Thai-kun
jdm_itr
JSharp
Black
Moneypits
veedub
laynehip
13 posters
AuthorMessage
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Empty
PostSubject: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 4:36 pm

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 4:52 pm

What a whiny bitch its her own fault not the mechanics that shes so fat maybe she should trade in the car and start walking instead
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 4:54 pm

lol holy shit that would be embarrassing, and i don't want to start a fight but why is she blaming the dealership that she's too fat for their cars?
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 6:16 pm

haha (should have bought a hummer)
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 7:08 pm

plus she gets all butt hurt when they tell her that they will just put her in the car and then do an alignment.
like fuck you bitch, its either that or they get 3 techs to sit in the seat while they do it.
fuck her, shes just in denial about her massive fatness
and whats with the mechanic who cant take the 3 seconds to wipe the grease off his face before he does an interview
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 7:19 pm

lol she should sew mcdonalds cause that shit fucked her up!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 7:42 pm

Woooooooooow....lol
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank 3
Rank 3
Cody

Number of posts : 193
Vehicle : 1981 Malibu 355sbc
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 8:25 pm

what a babe hahah jk

that would just be bunk lol buy a new car and ur too fat for it to work properly
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 8:52 pm

I don't get how having the lady sit in the car to align it is rude. Don't race cars have the driver in the car to have the cornering weights bang on, I'm sure I read an article about it.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 10:12 pm

its so fucking stupid especially since she was like "oh it made me feel like im not a human".
like what?? just because your horribly obese and bought a small car that cannot handle your massive girth and needs to have special modifications because of it you dont need to get all upset.
or if your upset get upset at yourself that you let yourself go, plus on her myspace both her pets are massively obese so her horrible habits have obviously influenced her dog and cat.
getting mad at kia for pointing out that your weight is causing a problem with your cars handling is not their fault, and they should be free to tell her that she is too fat to drive this car.
Back to top Go down
eden
Rank 2
Rank 2
eden

Number of posts : 93
Vehicle : S197
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 10:27 pm

thats funny. that'd be pretty humiliating tho haha
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 11:10 pm

humuliating yeah. but what pisses me off is that she makes it seem like kia did something wrong.
like are they suppose to put stiffer springs on the driver side and never tell her that her weight is the problem.
they gave her the option to sit in the car when they aligned it and the problem would have been fixed. but then she goes on tv and bitches and whines about how they made her feel upset by telling her that her weight was the problem, which it is.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 4:45 pm

LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 5:27 pm

Shouldn't she be more embarrassed to go on tv that fat. I know when I saw this video I was like "Damn that bitch is fat."
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 5:35 pm

EP304 wrote:
Shouldn't she be more embarrassed to go on tv that fat. I know when I saw this video I was like "Damn that bitch is fat."

"THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!" lol wow that's embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2009, 12:42 am

I fail to see the problem here? Its not like they yelled "JESUS FUCK EAT A SALAD" or anything, they offered to correct the problem. Add 300+ lbs of weight to any side of the vehicle and watch it pull. Maybe they can replace the LH side spring with rebar so the fat cunt doesn't weight it down so much
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2009, 12:46 am

Hear about kia's new upgrade package

2000$ more gets you the fatty package with stiffer springs, longer seatbelts, and extra large cupholders for those big gulps. Also adds weight to the rear of the car to compensate for fat ass driver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lady too fat for proper wheel alignment   lady too fat for proper wheel alignment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lady too fat for proper wheel alignment
Page 1 of 1