Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

car shoot/magazine attempt

Go down 
+8
Jex
Rob
Noops
toddler
bogan
abs0Lut
Fiorante
h22z1
12 posters
AuthorMessage
h22z1
Rank 2
Rank 2
h22z1

Number of posts : 77
Vehicle : 96 prelude vtec
Registration date : 2011-02-09

car shoot/magazine attempt Empty
PostSubject: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 11:29 am

just like the title says some people are trying to make a type of magazine with cars from regina. The shoots i am told are today sunday june 5th ones at 12 noon til 5 and the second is from 7p.m til 10 more cars the better and bring your friends (if they have cars)!
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 12:53 pm

will there be any models ?
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 3:20 pm

bring them where? haha

Im sort of confused, someones trying to make a new magazine or someones trying to get in a magazine like Import Tuner or Super Street?

Whos photographing?
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 4:45 pm

exseeeeeesssssssiveeee lyfestyles yo
Back to top Go down
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 8:45 pm

I don't know if you would call my brother part of exsesive lifestyles or not? he wanted to try and make a magazine of the Regina cars, he just had once of his friends come out and shoot some pictures but i heard he didn't really show up. They just used their own camera's to take some pics. From what i saw it was just my brothers friends including - a green cavy with blacked out corner lights, a silver civic mashed together with aftermarket body parts that aren't painted( rides the uni-cycle all the time), my brothers auto 350z, mike deis's black rsx, ryan hesterman's cobalt, another red cobalt ss, kyle Slugoski's gti, roland's speed3, kelso's si, tom's focus, alex's audi tt, luc hart's golf, kyle McConnell's old boat
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 9:22 pm

word
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 12:41 am

goodluck with that
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 10:29 am

next weekend im doing a photoshoot for my magazine of all the fat chicks i can find in regina. TELL YO SISTERS!
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 1:54 pm

Jex wrote:
next weekend im doing a photoshoot for my magazine of all the fat chicks i can find in regina. TELL YO SISTERS!

next weekend im goin to get all coked out and do a all fuck all the fat chicks in regina. TELL YO SISTERS
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2011, 3:27 pm

bogan wrote:
Jex wrote:

next weekend im goin to get all coked out and do a all fuck all the fat chicks in regina. TELL YO SISTERS

Same thing we do every weekend, Pinky.
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 2:31 am

bogan wrote:
Jex wrote:

wrong jesse
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2011, 9:17 am

Jex wrote:
bogan wrote:
Jex wrote:

wrong jesse

BAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 8:35 pm

my girlfriend can model. but her bum holes super big and brown... k cool?
Back to top Go down
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6
T-Fel

Number of posts : 768
Vehicle : 92 Del Sol SIR/ 90 Silvia S13 K's
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 3:57 pm

toddler wrote:
a silver civic mashed together with aftermarket body parts that aren't painted( rides the uni-cycle all the time)
Isn't his name Tyler something? And if im not mistaken he is the kid that pulled a knife on Carter at the ledge ? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodologic.ca
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 1:28 am

I think I saw that car today. EJ1, mostly silver & primer, and missing a headlight?
Back to top Go down
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6
T-Fel

Number of posts : 768
Vehicle : 92 Del Sol SIR/ 90 Silvia S13 K's
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 11:42 am

Ya like primer front fenders and rear bumper and like led tails or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodologic.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car shoot/magazine attempt   car shoot/magazine attempt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car shoot/magazine attempt
Page 1 of 1