Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally got my car home

Go down 
+19
doom26464
jdm_itr
james
taylorvw
DOMS14
Jex
chungstachung
corey
lu!$
Jhall
1eightySX
bogan
Rob
Bjohnson
JSharp
240sxy
abs0Lut
Justin Lilley
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 4:02 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
A few people(maybe?) on these forums have more expensive cars, you dont see them getting beaked when their car makes 3.5 times less horsepower for more money spent lol. I dont know whats up with all the hate, its the sickest car to hit the streets of regina hands down.

Just because it has so much power doesn't make it cool, I remember when you told adrian that you respected cars that were they built not bought. And now you act like your standing up for your best friend since elementry school. Sure we all think its cool, but when you make a new thread for every bit of news it gets annoying. The people with more expensive cars don't get beaked because they don't make a new thread for putting a lip kit on their car, a new thread for how well it went on, and a new thread on how cool it looks. This isn't facebook it's a car forum. Like adrian said, make a showroom thread.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:07 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
A few people(maybe?) on these forums have more expensive cars, you dont see them getting beaked when their car makes 3.5 times less horsepower for more money spent lol. I dont know whats up with all the hate, its the sickest car to hit the streets of regina hands down.

Just because it has so much power doesn't make it cool, I remember when you told adrian that you respected cars that were they built not bought. And now you act like your standing up for your best friend since elementry school. Sure we all think its cool, but when you make a new thread for every bit of news it gets annoying. The people with more expensive cars don't get beaked because they don't make a new thread for putting a lip kit on their car, a new thread for how well it went on, and a new thread on how cool it looks. This isn't facebook it's a car forum. Like adrian said, make a showroom thread.

He made maybe 3 threads, get the fuck over it lol. Some one please tell me what is cooler than a super clean first generation RX7 making over 1000rwhp with a 3 rotor engine. I personally can't think of anything, so someone help me out? And about this whole built not bought thing, that sorta went out the window when I heard about a 1000hp rx7, I wouldnt want to build that myself...
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:00 pm

how about an orange twin turbo gallardo making over a 1000 hp to all 4 wheels?? i think thats pretty cool... the guy did a rip for me the other day.

dont get me wrong, i think this car is mega cool, but its not his car, its force feds car, and he just gets to have it in his garage
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:37 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:

He made maybe 3 threads, get the fuck over it lol. Some one please tell me what is cooler than a super clean first generation RX7 making over 1000rwhp with a 3 rotor engine. I personally can't think of anything, so someone help me out? And about this whole built not bought thing, that sorta went out the window when I heard about a 1000hp rx7, I wouldnt want to build that myself...

my civic Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:38 pm

i only like cars that are broken
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:44 pm

Jhall wrote:
how about an orange twin turbo gallardo making over a 1000 hp to all 4 wheels?? i think thats pretty cool... the guy did a rip for me the other day.

dont get me wrong, i think this car is mega cool, but its not his car, its force feds car, and he just gets to have it in his garage

and the guy in the orange lambo built his? i thought the point of having a lambo is to show that you have the money to buy cars, not build them lol. I expect that out of a lambo that costs 5x more than anything on these forums haha
Back to top Go down
DOMS14
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:55 pm

Jhall wrote:

Then at the same time thats not Phil's Lambo, its ZR's.

I will always have more respect for someone like yourself who puts in the time and does the work to build a car that is their own rather than throw some money at a shop. Anyone with a fat pocket book can do that.

None the less though, this is still a cool car.

Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 11:51 pm

DOMS14 wrote:
Jhall wrote:

I will always have more respect for someone like yourself who puts in the time and does the work to build a car that is their own rather than throw some money at a shop. Anyone with a fat pocket book can do that.

What if some one has a fat pocket book and builds the car them selves?
Back to top Go down
DOMS14
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 12:07 am

Then they still built it.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 3:53 am

corey wrote:
is ryan coming onto evan?

Jealous. Make a thread about it, or just derail this one!

Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 4:03 am

bogan wrote:
DOMS14 wrote:
Jhall wrote:

What if some one has a fat pocket book and builds the car them selves?

then they're either a crazy hobbyist or just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 1:52 pm

DOMS14 wrote:
Jhall wrote:

haha this is true

and thanks
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:10 pm

bogan whats going on with the vr? You had that thread made on here along time ago, what sort of progress has been made? you had that giant ass turbo made for it! any updates??
Back to top Go down
james
Rank 2
Rank 2
james

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : Corrado
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:17 pm

Someone who thinks that a 2jz bolts into a tercel could never build an engine like that vrt. Kind of sad he said that he posted like it was his car, its a guy on skdubs who built it.
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:52 pm

james wrote:
Someone who thinks that a 2jz bolts into a tercel could never build an engine like that vrt. Kind of sad he said that he posted like it was his car, its a guy on skdubs who built it.

vw are junk
Back to top Go down
james
Rank 2
Rank 2
james

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : Corrado
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 11:23 pm

Last edited by james on October 12th 2010, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 11:39 pm

i dont even know what is going on anymore
Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 8:47 am

gratz on the car man. I would hope with all the good photograph on the site some one will do a nice profile on this thing.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 1:43 pm

just waiting on a trim piece for the car. gunna do a full editorial shoot and try for modified, super street and all the others. speedhunters should be easy.
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 4:25 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
just waiting on a trim piece for the car. gunna do a full editorial shoot and try for modified, super street and all the others. speedhunters should be easy.

you seem like his secretary doing all the work to get his car in a magazine lol
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 6:09 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:

I just wanna put regina on the automotive photography map

the photography always does all the work to get a car in the magazine
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 7:07 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:

ya but when people go to speedhunters or buy a modified mag, its not too look at the photog's pics. its to look at the cars, you know, the purpose of the magazine?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 7:09 pm

bitches, toss white t's on and water fight this out or take a dirt nap. easy as thattttt
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 7:45 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
Bjohnson wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:

ya but when people go to speedhunters or buy a modified mag, its not too look at the photog's pics. its to look at the cars, you know, the purpose of the magazine?

its not to look at the photographers pics? no photographer, no pictures... either that or the magazines would tell you everything you want to know about it then say "Now if you want to see the car, go to 12333545 alabama street and ask Johnny if he can pop the hood". lol
Back to top Go down
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 7:50 pm

i buy magazines to look at snatches,tittiesand chicks giving blow jobs, if i wanna see a car ill go outside and look at them drive down the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my car home     Finally got my car home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally got my car home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next