Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lin_f_fly
Rank 2
Rank 2
lin_f_fly

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?    Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?  Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:42 am

Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3? wonder if there are arcade places in SK that have those machines for midnight tune 3..
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?    Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?  Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:49 am

we dont have that here. we have an initial D though.
Back to top Go down
kyles_r32
Rank 4
Rank 4
kyles_r32

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?    Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?  Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:56 pm

initial d FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thai-kun
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 810
Vehicle : 2000 Honda S2000 [AP1]
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?    Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?  Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:02 pm

I do, very few and far between though. I make it a point to stop off somewhere to play if I'm either in Calgary, Edmonton or Saskatoon. Saskatoon has two that I know of, one in the Rucker's 8th Ave. and one in the university somewhere.

That was 2 years ago on my old card, first or second time ever playing the game, I have no idea where the hell that arcade was now.

Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?  DSC06978

And as for Initial D, the only place I know of that has that is Broken Rack in the south end of the city, last time I was there they were still on Ver. 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?    Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody from here play arcade car games such as Midnight tune 3?
Page 1 of 1