Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X Games rally

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 2:37 pm

anyone watching it
X Games rally DSC06762

go dave mirra!
(he is going to kick ken blocks ass)
X Games rally Mirra_nefr08_face1
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 4:06 pm

damn mirra just lost to kenny brack
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-02-07

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 10:38 pm

I was watching that last night, there is a decent sized jump in the center of the course they were on. Looked like Travis Pastrana was doing pretty damn good out there minus his nose dive, but hey Ken B did the same thing and pwned his car.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 10:44 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
I was watching that last night, there is a decent sized jump in the center of the course they were on. Looked like Travis Pastrana was doing pretty damn good out there minus his nose dive, but hey Ken B did the same thing and pwned his car.
might have been qualifying
ken block fucked up his rear end and went around the jump cause he didnt have enough speed and got disqualifed during the quarter finals
and during practice he clipped the side barrier and rolled his car which looked awesome
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 10:47 pm

laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
ken block fucked up his rear end and went around the jump cause he didnt have enough speed and got disqualifed during the quarter finals
and during practice he clipped the side barrier and rolled his car which looked awesome

Hahaha, I guess he isn't as epic as his videos make him look.
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 10:48 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:

haha in real life he doesnt get a million tries for each clip ha
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 10:57 pm

laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:

But but he makes his videos on the first try! That is how good he is... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 10:03 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:

But but he makes his videos on the first try! That is how good he is... Rolling Eyes
you and adam are gunna be good friends
and i dont think ken block goes out there to prove he is the best or anything but more so for advertising and getting his name know (which i think he did a good job of ) so i think everyone who doesnt like ken block should shut the fuck up cause im sick of reading this every forum i go on people get so jealose
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 12:00 am

jdm_itr wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:

you and adam are gunna be good friends
and i dont think ken block goes out there to prove he is the best or anything but more so for advertising and getting his name know (which i think he did a good job of ) so i think everyone who doesnt like ken block should shut the fuck up cause im sick of reading this every forum i go on people get so jealose

I was fucking kidding about the whole thing, yeah his videos are sick and fuck yeah I watched all of them atleast 2x. Easy broski.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 12:02 am

who is ken block?
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 12:03 am

Supra wrote:
who is ken block?

Fuckin Mustang Owners Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 2:07 am

its true though, everyone beaks once someone goes mainstream, no matter how talented they are.

KEN BLOCK! GYMKANA! FLAT 4!
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 2:10 pm

Jhall wrote:
its true though, everyone beaks once someone goes mainstream, no matter how talented they are.

That is very true, but really I was joking around, as I said his videos are nuts. Now honestly I am starting to enjoy watching Travis P rally, he was amazing at dirt biking so I can't wait to see what he brings to this sport

Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 2:30 pm

got_rice_? wrote:
Jhall wrote:

That is very true, but really I was joking around, as I said his videos are nuts. Now honestly I am starting to enjoy watching Travis P rally, he was amazing at dirt biking so I can't wait to see what he brings to this sport

there not as good as actual wrc drivers
but they are on mtv so we all love them
i just really hate travis pastrana, but i think its because he reminds me of a kid i hate with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Dot.
Rank 4
Rank 4

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 5:39 pm

laynehip wrote:
got_rice_? wrote:
Jhall wrote:

there not as good as actual wrc drivers
but they are on mtv so we all love them
i just really hate travis pastrana, but i think its because he reminds me of a kid i hate with a passion.

True Enough Then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X Games rally Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Games rally   X Games rally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X Games rally
Page 1 of 1