Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

worse dealership ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

worse dealership ever Empty
PostSubject: worse dealership ever   worse dealership ever Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:43 am

so my srt at 66000kms decided the 3rd gear was gonna start popping out again... after it was rebuilt at 58000km.... so its the exact same problem and they agree to repair it under warranty... all fine and dandy was to be done last wed. i call and the service girl tells me it's getting a master and slave now. and will be a few more days.... so i get a call monday to come get the car... grab my keys go outside and clutch pedal goes limp all the way to the floor... go back inside give them the keys and tell them i'll be back tomm. so they can have it over night. go back today and some know it all service writer is telling me it's out of warranty and will cost me $600 to fix it. after i ask how i drove it in here but yet have to get it towed home after a repair he says he can fix it for $600 and thats all this donkey can say... in the meantime the useless service manager and the other 6 donkey's stand around watching this. i take the keys and leave.... once i get outside i have 2 techs that know me and ones a journeyman and a member on this forum who witnessed everything tell me they test drove it and that there was no problems with it when they diagnosed the problem in the first place. so besides the worst service ever.... a useless service manager that stood there and couldn't do his job I now have a car with more problems then it went in with....
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Rank 8
Rank 8
Heretic

Number of posts : 1718
Vehicle : MKII Jetta
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: worse dealership ever   worse dealership ever Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:13 am

Come on Dustin you can't blame the dealer...look at the cars they have to work. No

tongue
Back to top Go down
dr.dub
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: worse dealership ever   worse dealership ever Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 4:27 pm

Heretic wrote:
Come on Dustin you can't blame the dealer...look at the cars they have to work. No

tongue

just piss poor service and a service manager providing no f-ing service
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worse dealership ever   worse dealership ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

worse dealership ever
Page 1 of 1