Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll

Go down 
+13
JSharp
Noops
veedub
240sxy
lu!$
Piett
corey
jdm_itr
Sleypr
DOOLHA
dr.goertz
subbie
laynehip
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 11:19 pm

It was Eerie and creepy, wasn't too fond of the ending
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 9:41 am

240sxy wrote:

CR**KA plz..

i could make 90% of those things that happened myself. the whole point of first person was to make it seem "real" you say, but its just a movie and always will be a movie.

i agree with you agreeing with me, not scary.

lol, the creepiest part was her being dragged from the bed or when she was downstairs on the last night and just screaming her bf's name. Creeeeeeeeeepy.

I'd give it a solid 8.5/10 for being a decent horror/suspense film
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 2:29 pm

lol mr. ermel....did you sleep at all last night
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 6:19 pm

i had the best sleep of my life lol
but seriously i think its my fav horor flick that i have seen two thumbs up
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 7:32 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
i had the best sleep of my life lol
but seriously i think its my fav horor flick that i have seen two thumbs up

i agree!
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 8:28 pm

I just hate just loathe that fucking face she made after she said i just wana stay here we will be ok... I think. and after she kills him
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 10:30 pm

taylorvw wrote:
I just hate just loathe that fucking face she made after she said i just wana stay here we will be ok... I think. and after she kills him
dont hate her hate the demon it wasnt her smiling lol
Back to top Go down
d3v
Rank 4
Rank 4
d3v

Number of posts : 335
Vehicle : 1992 Honda Civic Hatch w/ h22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 2:39 am

just saw it and wow haha very good the ending was super creepy id say definately a solid 9/10
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 9:03 am

best part if the movie was the girl beside me and kyle balling their faces off after the movie hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:38 am

hahhhahahah girls were crying?? thats the best!!

and yeah.. ending was fucking stupid. but still best horror film of the last decade hands down.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:42 am

dr.goertz wrote:
hahhhahahah girls were crying?? thats the best!!

and yeah.. ending was fucking stupid. but still best horror film of the last decade hands down.

I agree. Apparently if you torrent the movie it has a different ending than what was shown in theaters

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/137109825/paranormal+activity?tab=summary
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 11:57 am

which ending would that be... cause i dont know if anything could make up for what i saw in theatres... the whole idea of the movie was to give it a realistic feel. to give you the feeling you get when you are home alone and just watched some true account of people getting haunted on discovery channel. i dont know of any other movie that has made a chandelier swinging or a door closing actually scary. then.. at the end of the movie they DESTROYED everything they set up in the way of realism with some demon bitch getting posessed and killing her boyfriend.. then "katies whereabouts is still unkown, but her husband is super dead still" ........ like.. oh no. katie. where is katie. fuck shes gonna be in my room tonight when i sleep.. oh no. fuck that ending.. fuck it into the abyss with a giant knobbly cock.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 12:00 pm

dr.goertz wrote:
which ending would that be... cause i dont know if anything could make up for what i saw in theatres... the whole idea of the movie was to give it a realistic feel. to give you the feeling you get when you are home alone and just watched some true account of people getting haunted on discovery channel. i dont know of any other movie that has made a chandelier swinging or a door closing actually scary. then.. at the end of the movie they DESTROYED everything they set up in the way of realism with some demon bitch getting posessed and killing her boyfriend.. then "katies whereabouts is still unkown, but her husband is super dead still" ........ like.. oh no. katie. where is katie. fuck shes gonna be in my room tonight when i sleep.. oh no. fuck that ending.. fuck it into the abyss with a giant knobbly cock.

well i havent seen it but apparently he doesnt get thrown into the camera, so thats a good start haha but when i do ill let you know

p.s. - I told jesse about the movie and the ending and i think he shit his pants a little bit hahaha
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:02 pm

lol.. carebear. check out the post i made about legit horror/slasher films!
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:22 pm

WReX wrote:
dr.goertz wrote:

well i havent seen it but apparently he doesnt get thrown into the camera, so thats a good start haha but when i do ill let you know

p.s. - I told jesse about the movie and the ending and i think he shit his pants a little bit hahaha

The cops kill her in the internet 1
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:36 pm

i cant decide if thats more dumb or not.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 3:59 pm

hahahahaha really???

thats really dumb!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:36 pm

WReX wrote:
hahahahaha really???

thats really dumb!!!!

yea its a sceane with the guys body and shes sitting on the ground like rocking back a forward then she tries to attack cops and they shoot her
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:53 pm

Noops H2 wrote:
WReX wrote:
hahahahaha really???

thats really dumb!!!!

yea its a sceane with the guys body and shes sitting on the ground like rocking back a forward then she tries to attack cops and they shoot her
Thatd been a much better ending.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 7:13 pm

corey wrote:
Noops H2 wrote:
WReX wrote:
hahahahaha really???

thats really dumb!!!!

Thatd been a much better ending.

It definetly was a better ending imo
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 7:15 pm

There was 3 endings.
2 done by the original filmmaker.
Then the one that came to cinemas was done by spielberg.
The original ending used to be on youtube.

Did you see her sit next to the bed for a day until the cops came? That was the original ending.
Did she come back to the bedroom and slit her throat in front of the camera? That was the original ALTERNATE ending.
Did she throw Micah through the doorway at the camera, crawl up, and sniff him? That was the Spielberg ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: