Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll

Go down 
+13
JSharp
Noops
veedub
240sxy
lu!$
Piett
corey
jdm_itr
Sleypr
DOOLHA
dr.goertz
subbie
laynehip
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 11:58 am

WReX wrote:
1eightySX wrote:
I can\t wait for this movie!

uhhh you are off topic sir

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle balck. Very Happy

P.S Wes Anderson is always on topic.... Kind of like your K. Block.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 2:30 pm

Wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 2:48 pm

240sxy wrote:
Wrong thread.
Wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 5:01 pm

fuck i missed this.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 6:54 pm

OCHO wrote:
fuck i missed this.

It is tonight too and tomorrow and the day after that and then it will keep going and keep going into everyone loses interest. So you are in luck!
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:58 pm

Veedub wrote:
OCHO wrote:
fuck i missed this.

It is tonight too and tomorrow and the day after that and then it will keep going and keep going into everyone loses interest. So you are in luck!

ye realsied that after i looked . goin tonight
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:04 pm

1eightySX wrote:
240sxy wrote:
Wrong thread.
Wrong thread.

this is paranormal activity

not which movie do you want to see.

you wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 2:53 am

Anybody else see it?
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 3:04 am

I just seen it but had some dumb little bitch laughin and talkin the whole time along with 2 fuckin idiot infront of me doin the same time. MY buddy finally told her to shut the fuck up and she just kept doing it. I chucked popcorn at her at the end. Bitch killed the whole movie for me cus iwas pissed off the whole time. FUCK
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 11:39 am

I think I know of which FUCKING PILE OF SHIT BITCH your talking about Coltin, good fuck shut your fucking face you stupid homely ass looking bitch that has some shitty job and can hardly afford the tickets in the first place fuck.

Movie was pretty good, It wasn't scary not one bit but I found it interesting.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 12:27 pm

me and kyle and i think karla are going tomorrow. Anyone else who wants to come with us is welcome. 7:30 tomorrow night, galaxy
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 4:09 pm

it was a good movie...
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 5:03 pm

corey wrote:
I think I know of which FUCKING PILE OF SHIT BITCH your talking about Coltin, good fuck shut your fucking face you stupid homely ass looking bitch that has some shitty job and can hardly afford the tickets in the first place fuck.

Yea man I was the closest ever to punching a chick. Like go to a fuckin comedy if u want to laugh n talk all movie long.

And ye we seen u leavin the movie in tha evo dodgin speed bumps at the end.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 5:40 pm

OCHO wrote:
corey wrote:

Yea man I was the closest ever to punching a chick. Like go to a fuckin comedy if u want to laugh n talk all movie long.

And ye we seen u leavin the movie in tha evo dodgin speed bumps at the end.

Lol throwing popcorn at her as she leaves
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 5:54 pm

corey i am curious as to how you know that she has a poorly paying job
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 5:59 pm

corey i am curious to know why you are dodging speed bumps in your evo?
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:02 pm

240sxy wrote:
corey i am curious to know why you are dodging speed bumps in your evo?
haha!

should have jumped them
Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Carbackflipfail
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:13 pm

fuck that would hurt haha
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:32 pm

he only broken some vertebrae in his neck and back.

no biggie.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:39 pm

240sxy wrote:
he only broken some vertebrae in his neck and back.

no biggie.

You can ask him about it next week!
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 8:25 pm

man that would suck ha just couldnt even sit in a car i bet
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 2:43 am

laynehip wrote:
corey i am curious as to how you know that she has a poorly paying job
she looked like you.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 3:02 am

this movie had its funny moments, and had some cool things, but it didnt get interesting until the end.

overall it was brutal, ok maybe not brutal, but the first person shooting was aweful. super aweful.

i was yawning through the entire thing, i cant believe people were scared of this 14a film.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:44 pm

240sxy wrote:
this movie had its funny moments, and had some cool things, but it didnt get interesting until the end.

overall it was brutal, ok maybe not brutal, but the first person shooting was aweful. super aweful.

i was yawning through the entire thing, i cant believe people were scared of this 14a film.

N***R please...

It was one of the best (decent) horror/suspense movies I've seen in some time. Ya the first person shooting wasnt the best.....but that was the whole point, to make it seem real, like it could happen to you. I agree it wasn't scary tho. I found it really interesting and creepy. The last two nights were fucked up tho...holy shit.

jordan, jesse and soup......you'll be happy you didnt see this movie hahaha. The girls beside me and kyle were balling after the movie LOL
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 11:14 pm

WReX wrote:
240sxy wrote:

N***R please...

It was one of the best (decent) horror/suspense movies I've seen in some time. Ya the first person shooting wasnt the best.....but that was the whole point, to make it seem real, like it could happen to you. I agree it wasn't scary tho. I found it really interesting and creepy. The last two nights were fucked up tho...holy shit.

jordan, jesse and soup......you'll be happy you didnt see this movie hahaha. The girls beside me and kyle were balling after the movie LOL

CR**KA plz..

i could make 90% of those things that happened myself. the whole point of first person was to make it seem "real" you say, but its just a movie and always will be a movie.

i agree with you agreeing with me, not scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll   Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity: Robert The Doll
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: