Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you had to do it all over again.

Go down 
+15
Clint Eastwood
Black
L-Spec
jdm_itr
Moneypits
1eightySX
laynehip
Marshal
corey
Piett
JYB116
lu!$
Rob
Sleypr
RyanR
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
toddler
Rank 5
Rank 5
toddler

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2009-06-16

If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 7:52 pm

very true richard well put!
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:17 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
i was always asked by family and friends why i didnt want to become a mechanic. my answer is always "i dont want a hobby to be ruined by a job". I deal with old mechanics all day, and i hear stories about the cars they USE to have, and now they drive old Labarons , Shadows etc that are falling apart and dont give a shit. they have no interest in cars anymore. Not what i want to become.
This is what I tell my parents, they are really pushing me towards taking a mechanical journeyman but I keep telling them I do not want to ruin my hobby of working on cars by doing it all day. They just dont understand I guess
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:23 pm

i want to do an around the world thing.

i think thatd be fun
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 9:40 pm

i wanna be a company rep like high up in the company and be a representive, you party and socialize and go around the world which id love to do unfortunately jobs like those are mostly based on connections and luck
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 10:04 pm

Moneypits wrote:
i wanna be a company rep like high up in the company and be a representive, you party and socialize and go around the world which id love to do unfortunately jobs like those are mostly based on connections and luck

Yeah I wish I was Bruce Wayne/ Batman too sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 11:09 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Moneypits wrote:

Yeah I wish I was Bruce Wayne/ Batman too sometimes.

lol i was talking like the DC rep or nixon rep i met the canada nixon rep and he said he gets paid to go around party hard and tell people bout their watches. The Jagermiester rep i met in montana said its the best job ever he gets paid to go to clubs and bars and give out free booze and party.

itd be fun for a while
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 11:12 pm

i have a friend that is a rep for polaris and he gets to go to shows all over can and usa and he got a brand new tundra to drive and two new dragon sleds 2 sportsman 800's 2 polaris seadoos and a razr utv
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 11:14 pm

Yeah the volcom rep just makes videos and sends them out to people. I knew the iris rep for sask for a while but his repin wasn't as glamorous. I think the Nixon rep sold my friend a limited edition watch a few years back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had to do it all over again.   If you had to do it all over again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had to do it all over again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: