Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept 7th Access show and shine

Go down 
+17
G-Zee
Jex
Cypress_h
lu!$
_....
Soup
Jhall
corey
Noops
jdm_itr
Marshal
Bjohnson
kyles_r32
1eightySX
subbie
toddler
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 1:56 pm

so no jdm cars? my car is 20 years old isnt that classic enough? lol
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:03 pm

I am not going to make a big deal about this. I mean it is lame and sort of gay... but whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:11 pm

1eightySX wrote:
I am not going to make a big deal about this. I mean it is lame and sort of gay... but whatever.

lets all park outside of the show and hand out flyers!!! we'll make our own show!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:47 pm

The access lot doesn't really allow for that, you can phone and explain our situation and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:52 pm

i went to access, and they said that any kind of car is welcome. But we can't pre register. Everyone who wants to be in the show has to print off a entry form off of the accesscom website and bring it the morning on monday. and if dodologic wants to be together they said just to come at the same time and then ask the guy who tells people were to go, if he can put us together

Last edited by Jhall on September 4th 2009, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:52 pm

thats really stupid in my mind, how many "show an shine" car shows do these "classic" cars have a summer?? like 3 or atleast!!!!

im laying down the D card on this one

edit: I retract this comment....

I am now happy Very Happy

Last edited by WReX on September 4th 2009, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:54 pm

The Dingleberry card doesn't even apply here.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:54 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
The Dingleberry card doesn't even apply here.

no? lol
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:55 pm

read my post fags lol
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:55 pm

Jhall wrote:
i went to access, and they said that any kind of car is welcome. But we can't pre register. Everyone who wants to be in the show has to print off a entry form off of the accesscom website and bring it the morning on monday. and if dodologic wants to be together they said just to come at the same time and then ask the guy who tells people were to go, if he can put us together

what time do we need to be there by jordan?
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:59 pm

suck my crack hole and call me a dike lover! im going to be so drunk and naked monday morning i guess
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 2:59 pm

Jhall wrote:

stupid bitch who didnt like my accent and denied te entry to my group of friends...
next time im gonna die my hair blond and ask kindly
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 3:00 pm

im loooking on the accesscomm.ca and see no such enrtry form...
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 3:00 pm

scratch that. i just phoned and talked to another person and louis is correct. were fucked. classic cars only. im like "so if 10 of us show up in done up japanese cars, you going to turn us down" she is like "ya its a classic car show." i say "i guess you should have classified on the flyer that accesscomm was racist" she says "sorry? exsuce me?" I say "thanks for your help" and hang up.

this is fucking stupid, im going there and if i see one car that is above 25 years i am causing a riot. because thats what makes a car classic, not if its fucking japanese... stupid bitch

Last edited by Jhall on September 4th 2009, 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 3:02 pm

Jhall wrote:
scratch that. i just phoned and talked to another person and louis is correct. were fucked. classic cars only. im like "so if 10 of us show up in done up japanese cars, you going to turn us down" she is like "ya its a classic car show." i say "i guess you should have classified on the flyer that accesscomm was racist" she says "sorry? exsuce me?" I say "thanks for your help" and hang up.

hahahahahahaha, lol

I still think we should sit all parked outside the park and hand out flyers and have our own show and shine.
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 3:06 pm

i would do that. sit outside it haha and advertise drifiting. make big banners and shit haha. fuckers how do they know my car isnt 25 years old?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 3:11 pm

Jex wrote:
i would do that. sit outside it haha and advertise drifiting. make big banners and shit haha. fuckers how do they know my car isnt 25 years old?

lets do it jesse!!
Back to top Go down
G-Zee
Rank 3
Rank 3
G-Zee

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : Aw11 Sc, 04 WRX
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 3:52 pm

i went to this in my MR2 just to check out other cars and they waved me right in so i parked on the grass but never registered lol. There was alot more then just classic cars.. riced out civics and shi
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 3:53 pm

i say we just go there are roll in, if they dont let us in we will bitch and park out front of the entrance
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:06 pm

OK no bitching anyone out. I say we reason with them.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:07 pm

1eightySX wrote:
OK no bitching anyone out. I say we reason with them.

I agree but you will have to tell kyle this, lol he will flipp his shit if they dont let us in, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:09 pm

we'll park our cars in front of the entrance, and yell "ROADS CLOSED PIZZA BITCHES, FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO BE RACIST"

Jordan, I really hope that phone call was recorded for quality purposes. That would be awesome
!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:10 pm

SoupGTR wrote:
Jordan, I really hope that phone call was recorded for quality purposes. That would be awesome
!

lol hahahah I would have loved to been there when you called, prob would have been really funny
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:13 pm

Lets be like 12yr olds again and have our own car show but not let any classic cars in! It will be even better
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:17 pm

I phoned and left a message with a Raylin maybe she will phone me back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept 7th Access show and shine
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next