Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept 7th Access show and shine

Go down 
+17
G-Zee
Jex
Cypress_h
lu!$
_....
Soup
Jhall
corey
Noops
jdm_itr
Marshal
Bjohnson
kyles_r32
1eightySX
subbie
toddler
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:31 pm

Ok so I spoke with the nice lady and she is going to look into in it. However, if we do go we can't have banners. we can hand out pamphlets but nothing extreme. It may not be as effective as we like but if it goes it is up to you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

Number of posts : 1037
Vehicle : 1990 Skyline GTS4
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:35 pm

1eightySX wrote:
Ok so I spoke with the nice lady and she is going to look into in it. However, if we do go we can't have banners. we can hand out pamphlets but nothing extreme. It may not be as effective as we like but if it goes it is up to you guys.

Its only as effective as we make it. If we have some people by the booth with fliers to hand out to people stopping by and have some people walking around handing out fliers we will have all the basses covered. We should have someone watching the entrance!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:40 pm

how did you "describe" us to her? lol

and did you say that there were rice'd out civics there last year?
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:41 pm

Tell her we will bring cake. We won't share it. But we will bring it.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:44 pm

We can't interfere that much and no booth they said. If somebody looks at your cars then you can give them something. To put this in perspective no advertising of any sort.

Oh and we can go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:46 pm

1eightySX wrote:
We can't interfere that much and no booth they said. If somebody looks at your cars then you can give them something. To put this in perspective no advertising of any sort.

Oh and we can go.

Perfect!

Thanks for pushing it in Ryan! (sounds kinda dirty) I would give you a Hi-Five if I was next to you right now bounce
Back to top Go down
Soup
Rank 7
Rank 7
Soup

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:46 pm

1eightySX wrote:

Oh and we can go.

Thats quiet the loop hole.

"Watch the cars! That guy over there casually glanced our way, I'm going to go give him a poster"
Back to top Go down
G-Zee
Rank 3
Rank 3
G-Zee

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : Aw11 Sc, 04 WRX
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:00 pm

ill probably go.. shit load of cars last time..
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:12 pm

we can go!? i say we just scatter our dashes with flyers and then all have them in your back pockets to give to peeps who talk to us! would be worth it
Back to top Go down
_....
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:15 pm

I like to think that the 180sx, skyline etc are classic cars in their own right, maybe not because their really old but for how popular they have been.

So shall we get together this weekend to get everything figured out for this show, and the drifting?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:15 pm

Jhall wrote:
we can go!? i say we just scatter our dashes with flyers and then all have them in your back pockets to give to peeps who talk to us! would be worth it

hey jordan, are you coming to soups?
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 6:22 pm

handbills will be done tomorrow ive been waiting on sponsor logos and shit zzzzz, there wont be much room left once im done with it lol
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:08 pm

WReX wrote:

the fuck did you say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:18 am

lu!$ wrote:
WReX wrote:

the fuck did you say?
i I love you u
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 11:34 am

lu!$ wrote:
WReX wrote:

the fuck did you say?

you heard me.....lol hahaha
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 6:59 pm

i was thinking today while washing the car that perhaps ppl will think why this kids try to mod up their cars and spend all this time and money... hence i thought that we could have some sort of explanation for that question and say what we do for fun, which will in fact be some sort of advertisement for the drifting and even AutoX... by doing this we are not advertising anything. its more like a way of expressing why they see this cars around.... what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 11:36 am

lu!$ wrote:
i was thinking today while washing the car that perhaps ppl will think why this kids try to mod up their cars and spend all this time and money... hence i thought that we could have some sort of explanation for that question and say what we do for fun, which will in fact be some sort of advertisement for the drifting and even AutoX... by doing this we are not advertising anything. its more like a way of expressing why they see this cars around.... what you guys think?

exactly, is like when we ( maybe just me ) why do they do all that to their cars for SIR? and of course they wonder why we do this and that and this would be a good time to show them what we do and why we do this to our cars
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 12:19 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
lu!$ wrote:

exactly, is like when we ( maybe just me ) why do they do all that to their cars for SIR? and of course they wonder why we do this and that and this would be a good time to show them what we do and why we do this to our cars

exactly you got my point brayden.... my car isnt really an sir car so there are other things to do around here....
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 1:29 pm

we should all meet up tonight and discuss what we are all doin for meeting up and what not . and i like the hub soooooo
Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:46 pm

I'll be there to check out the show
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:24 am

what time are people headed out there?
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:56 am

what time does it start? 2?
Back to top Go down
doom26464
Rank 4
Rank 4
doom26464

Number of posts : 411
Vehicle : MR-2 GT, Civic SiR
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 11:58 am

I was told it starts at noon probaly heading out to regina in a bit
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:24 pm

Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 2009_064
Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 2009_065
Back to top Go down
kyles_r32
Rank 4
Rank 4
kyles_r32

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:26 pm

shit...i slept in for that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept 7th Access show and shine   Sept 7th Access show and shine - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept 7th Access show and shine
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next