Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic

Go down 
+12
Zilla
toddler
JSharp
Rob
240sxy
Jhall
DOOLHA
Noops
jdm_itr
taylorvw
abs0Lut
dev
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 7:07 pm

kinda want to but i want n/a
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 7:27 pm

Lol. Yes sorry I witnessed both tire marks all the way up the on ramp.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 8:55 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 9:20 pm

this is just my opinion but i really dislike that sound lol, no offense, that SC wine just isnt really isnt my fav.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 9:21 pm

WReX wrote:
this is just my opinion but i really dislike that sound lol, no offense, that SC wine just isnt really isnt my fav.

you need to be more open.

that whine is sex

reminds me of a kb cobra
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 9:23 pm

240sxy wrote:
WReX wrote:

you need to be more open.

that whine is sex

reminds me of a kb cobra

lol its just not my thing, hahaha sorry
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 9:27 pm

the whine gets my dick hard
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 10:43 pm

Jhall wrote:
it makes a asshole sweat . i love it and adam is just mad cause his turbo is fucked and sound the same
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 11:30 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Jhall wrote:
it makes a asshole sweat . i love it and adam is just mad cause his turbo is fucked and sound the same

Hahahahha!

Sounds even better in person.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 12:55 am

Jhall wrote:
you kidding me!? nothing is cooler then 4! thats why im trying to get everyone to get AWDs!!... wait a minute...
You just need to die, like asap.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 1:59 am

corey wrote:
Jhall wrote:
you kidding me!? nothing is cooler then 4! thats why im trying to get everyone to get AWDs!!... wait a minute...

I love you
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 3:10 pm

corey wrote:
Jhall wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 5:28 pm

looking at the video again I do see the other mark. I dont get why 2nd spun and 1st didnt though, seems like the thing wouldnt stop spinning if he had floored it in first. Pretty shitty to have all that power but cant get it to hook up...
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 5:30 pm

lol clutch drops, haha look at this beak show... don't worry about us... well beak anything. your car is still rad
Back to top Go down
RyanR
Rank 6
Rank 6
RyanR

Number of posts : 752
Vehicle : 2008 Toyota Tundra
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 8:09 pm

Jhall wrote:
lol clutch drops, haha look at this beak show... don't worry about us... well beak anything. your car is still rad

actually pretty much lol. First does spin as well but its just the gearing is too short If I got WOT in 1st gear at 2000rpm by 3000rpm it will spin the tires and rocket to redline. I am still maybe moving only 30km/h though, so If I shift fast enough into 2nd the revs will stay up high and the tires will spin again. The only way not to do that is either shift slower to allow more time or try to pedal it in first for a while.

I agree with you though that 1st gear and most of 2nd is useless now, sucks but mid range torque is sooooooooooo much nicer in all other gears, no more downshifting to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.306motorclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic   MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MainLine Productions Presents: The SCivic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2