Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline

Go down 
+8
subbie
Piett
taylorvw
Rob
DOOLHA
JYB116
corey
dev
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Empty
PostSubject: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 6:58 pm

Yes, it is finally done. A little late? Most definitely, but I found some time to finish the last 30 seconds that i so desperately needed to complete it. Anywho here it is the final product, a little rough by the end but it's complete and ready for your viewing, comments and criticism! Enjoy Smile

cheers

http://vimeo.com/9836290
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:11 pm

Wow!!! That was actually super fucking top notch I loved it.
You blew me away Devin.
Back to top Go down
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:11 pm

wow josh... whyd u sell it?
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:19 pm

dope nice choice of music, cant go wrong with lupe.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:25 pm

nice work
Back to top Go down
taylorvw
Rank 8
Rank 8
taylorvw

Number of posts : 1554
Vehicle : ce9a
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:29 pm

awesome video! but why did you have to litter and lock your door when the window was rolled down cheers
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:31 pm

taylorvw wrote:
awesome video! but why did you have to litter and lock your door when the window was rolled down cheers
Gay marriages are legal, just frowned upon. thats all
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:53 pm

to be honest, i dont even think i had a window at that time..
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:56 pm

super cool video! awesome job Devin!
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 9:33 pm

Thanks all! I don't think Josh had a window at the time either haha Razz But thanks for all the comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 9:37 pm

coolio, i like the music!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 9:57 pm

new video idea, showdown between my evo vs adams subby. get motivated and we shall start filming asap!
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 11:12 pm

corey wrote:
new video idea, showdown between my evo vs adams subby. get motivated and we shall start filming asap!

Haha and the storyboarding starts... Kind of a cool Idea non the less. Cool
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 12:07 am

dev wrote:
corey wrote:

Haha and the storyboarding starts... Kind of a cool Idea non the less. Cool
Bam, I'll brainstorm tomorrow! lemme know what you come up with!!!
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 10:37 pm

I like it! I think you really need to invest in a tripod to give the films a more quality look to them, it'll make the drive by shots alot better also the still shots will look a lot better. The music is dope too, whats that song? "look up in the sky"
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 12:14 am

abs0Lut wrote:
I like it! I think you really need to invest in a tripod to give the films a more quality look to them, it'll make the drive by shots alot better also the still shots will look a lot better. The music is dope too, whats that song? "look up in the sky"

Thanks for the comments! Yes I do need some tripods for the car and one for walking to make it steadier haha but I was happy with how it turned out for how I filmed it. The song is Lupe Fiasco - Shining down Smile
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 12:23 am

I have been looking for a steady cam but haven't found anything reasonable/ not ridiculous. I considered buying a mini-crane off of Ebay... but that is a little a much. But this isn't about me so keep up the good work Dev.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 12:25 am

1eightySX wrote:
I have been looking for a steady cam but haven't found anything reasonable/ not ridiculous. I considered buying a mini-crane off of Ebay... but that is a little a much. But this isn't about me so keep up the good work Dev.

Thanks Ryan haha I was waiting to see if you had any advice and or comments Smile But I shall hopefully keep this up as a part time hobby because I do still love film!
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 5:12 pm

film lol
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 5:20 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
film lol

That reminds me some of your photos have been on Speedhunter and you yourself are actually on Speedhunters walking.

I don't know why I still call it film, as I have only really worked with film like three times (it is awful). Proabably the same reason some people still ask if you have "taped" a t.V eventhough you really just record it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
_....
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 6:01 pm

steadycam.org check it.

By no means top end but for what it would cost you i'd say building one is worth a try.

automotiverigs.com

These look easy enough to build with the right materials. No way in hell worth what that site it asking tho.

Filmtools.com has a bunch of mounts and what not too
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 6:22 pm

1eightySX wrote:
abs0Lut wrote:
film lol

That reminds me some of your photos have been on Speedhunter and you yourself are actually on Speedhunters walking.

haha yeah i know, i thought that was funny.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 6:24 pm

nisrix wrote:

automotiverigs.com

wouldnt mind having one of those for my dslr, renders amazing results if you can hone the skills to edit the rig out of the shot lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline   MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MainLine Productions Presents: The Skyline
Page 1 of 1