Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our dreams. And Their Meanings.

Go down 
+9
240sxy
subbie
Jex
Marshal
1eightySX
Jhall
JSharp
jdm_itr
dr.goertz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JYB116
Rank 8
Rank 8
JYB116

Number of posts : 1788
Vehicle : Nissan skyline gtr
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Our dreams. And Their Meanings. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 5:04 am

i had a dream about ADRAIN, RYAN AND KRIS..... they took my coilpacks and never gave them back:(
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Our dreams. And Their Meanings. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 10:30 am

jyb116 wrote:
i had a dream about ADRAIN, RYAN AND KRIS..... they took my coilpacks and never gave them back:(
They are in my back seat don't worry unharmed... unlike that poor energizer bunny in my dream. Allow me to elaborate....

So in my dream we are in corey's garage and in the middle of the floor lies the energizer bunny. However, this bunny is motionless and its giant battery has been pulled out from its back. Obviously I am confused as there is a Fictional Robot Bunny laying on Corey's garage floor, but Evan assures me it is alright and I believe him. Of course my next question is "how long has the bunny been here?" Corey replies "about a year give or take a few months." Now Corey has peaked my interest, I am impressed with Corey as I so usually am. Not only has he captured but managed to keep the energizer bunny in captivity but he has done it for so long.

Curious as to how my good friend Corey could champion such a great feat, I simply ask him. Corey replies, "Well I built a home for small animals as a side project to lure in nature's furriest little friends." I reply, "Corey, that is awesome but how come you only managed to lure in a Energizer Bunny which to my knowledge is a Robot?" Evan is of course kind enough to field this question for Corey and answers," Simple, he didn't put carpet in the shelter, and no living animal would want to live there." This remark seems to upset Corey and he punches a hole in the dry wall. I tell Corey to maybe stop wrecking his garage but he says it is no big deal because he will have Kyle patch it for him. (Even in my dream I know Kyle isn't a drywaller, but I keep my mouth shut)

We soon return our focus to the Energizer Bunny. Corey says he is about to re-energize the bunny, all he has to do is put the giant battery back in the buny's back. Evan is on the phone with Adrian at this point double checking the directions of how to install a battery. Evan hangs up and the phone and says "I was right, Adrian said to put positive to positive and negative to negative." Corey tells Evan to "Shut up" and proceeds to put the battery in backwards. As he makes the inverted connection sparks began to fly out of the robot energizer bunny. We all gasp in terror, but not Corey he plays cool like Danny Z would. Corey takes the sunglasses off the robotic corpse and busts out some "Grease Lighting."

That is all I remember... I woke up in a cold sweat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca

Our dreams. And Their Meanings.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2