Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our dreams. And Their Meanings.

Go down 
+9
240sxy
subbie
Jex
Marshal
1eightySX
Jhall
JSharp
jdm_itr
dr.goertz
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Empty
PostSubject: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 7:23 pm

Hello fellow students, peers, eccentric tobacco connoisseurs, and lesbian sexists.

This thread is for any and all who would like to share their dreams with the rest of the people on this forum. not your hopes and dreams, but your mind images that take place between a state of delta sleep and a temporary brainwave function called "rapid eye movement" or REM. because nobody wants to hear about how you want to move to Alabama and find someone that looks like your cousin to love you... jesse.

When you finish telling us about your dream, we (as in other QCA members) will analyze your dream. through this analysis, many psychological insights can be bequeathed.

ex.'s -are you gay?
-are you desperate for gay sex?
-do you think about men when you have sex with women?
-is that why anal sex turns you on so much?

of course dream analysis isn't an exact science, so we won't know if you are truly gay until you come out and say it.

to make sure this thread doesn't become a clusterfuck of dreams and random analysis, i ask that anyone writing a dream down for analysis please title the dream, so that all responses can be appropriately assigned.

ex. _______________________________________________________________
|Corey writes.
| CAT WITH DEER ANTLERS
| Guys!! i had this crazy dream about a cat with deer antlers!

--- the approriate response would be

For the sake of keeping this legit. you dont need to tell the person who is writing the dream that they are gay.. unless that what you actually think... which will be 98% of the time.

okay so i will start this thread off with the first dream!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

STING CONCERT PARTY

fade in.
the dream starts with me and zac efron in a subway tunnel somewhere in lower los angeles. We are just chilling out. trying to get our hair to look the same. we are on our way to a party or something, i cant remember. we board the train and sit down as it starts to move. as we are sitting talking about how good looking we are, Sting (the singer from the 80's band "The Police" ex. rooooxxxannnee. you dont have to put on the red light!") walks through and sits down next to us. I recognize him immediately, zac doesnt.. because he is younger and less experienced than i am. i say hey and try to act cool. i say to myself "its just a normal person, taking the subway." sting digs me. hard. in a really friendly way though. zac gets bored and gets off at his stop, but i stay to chill with Sting. who soon tells me he got seperated from the tour bus and is taking the subway to a giant concert. he asks me to come with him and gives me a VIP pass. i'm like.. fuck yeah.

we get to the concert. sting tells me to come out on stage with him and introduces me to the crowd. which by the way was fucking huge. sting was like "this is danny! i met him on the subway!" in a british accent. and the crowd was like AHSSHHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!.. all clapping and shit. was awesome. anyways. i pretty much just chill out behind everyone while they play classic songs that i only knew the words to in the dream while i chilled out. the concert is over fairly quickly cause its a dream and i tell sting that i was gonna go home. even though it was probably only 11am. sting was like "no way mate, come to the cave for some beers!"

sting took me to his cave, which is vaguely reminiscent of the bat cave from the 70's batman television serious. its pretty gay in there. lots of creamy yellow colors. but i dont blame him for that, lots of british stuff is kind of gay without being fully gay. sting is perfectly straight in the dream. so am i. i have had gay dreams though. everyone has. whatever. anyways. i drink beer with sting in his cave and thats how the dream ends.

Last edited by dr.goertz on July 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 7:26 pm

i I love you you danny
Back to top Go down
JSharp
Rank 8
Rank 8
JSharp

Number of posts : 1577
Vehicle : 2002 Yamaha R1, 2003 Nissan 350z, 2005 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 7:40 pm

I hope this thread becomes popular....... REAL popular
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 8:10 pm

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 3:33 pm

TO: STING CONCERT PARTY

Ryan writes: It seems to me that you are worried about the current economic climate and that is affecting the gap not only between the haves and the have nots but as well as global trading with foreign investors. Furthermore, it seems that you retain an optimistic view for the final outcome of these troubled waters and believe that you can use gifts as an individual to help the masses find their center.

In conclusion not Gay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 3:46 pm

Make Danny the admin.
He is awesome
In everyway.

No, that doesn't make me gay
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

Number of posts : 921
Vehicle : Toaster
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 1:44 pm

Dream: Shin Dig with a Serial Killer

friday night i delved into a dream in where jordan, adam, kyle and myself were at a party hosted by theodore bagwell (the serial killer off of prison break) if that alone wasnt strange enough for some reason it appeared that jordan had influence over his temper as if they had previous ties of sorts, as the party progressed and people got drunker kyle was throwing out lewd remarks to teabag and thus resulted in him threatening to rape and or murder kyle, with this being said "IM EITHER GOING TO FUCK YOUR ASS OR KILL YOU, EITHER WAY YOU'RE GETTING IT IN THE END!" jordan calmed him down and then i told kyle maybe he should leave, teabag offered kyle a smoke and with a sarcastic tone kyle replied "I Dont smoke, (even though we all know you do kyle) then made a sort of blow job joke motion; for what purpose? no one knows." teabag smashed a bottle of vodka and charged kyle, i then awoke to adams phone call to leave for the beach, adam saved your life kyle.
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 9:31 pm

TO: shin dig with a serial killer

Jesse, even though we all know (including shelby's brother) that you are not gay, there are some slight homosexual undertones to this dream. All this talk about buttfucking kyle would imply that you have gay sexual feelings for him... yeh.. it would imply that to an UNTRAINED dream analyst. but to me, i see something much deeper jesse, much more troubling. The shock of your sister in the car accident is eating away at your sanity. the buttfucking's that your subconscious seems to always make circles around is symbolic of the buttfucking your mind went through when your sister had the accident. but it is also symbolic of your devout love for her. because she only broke her leg... and you worried that much. you worry so bad that you dream about buttfucking kyle. and serial killers buttfucking kyle. in fact. this is so fucked up that i might be more worried about kyle being buttfucked than your dreams leading to overt homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 9:49 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahah wtf, lol soooo funny hahahaha
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 9:53 pm

WReX wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah wtf, lol soooo funny hahahaha
i thought i was gunna die cause i was laughing so loud
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 5:35 pm

someone needs to post a dream other than me and jesse. this is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 5:49 pm

dr.goertz wrote:
someone needs to post a dream other than me and jesse. this is ridiculous.
uh i had to wait itll i had a dream i remembered daniel. so im presuming they do as well
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 5:58 pm

Dream: 64 bit reality

I am not good with words nor can I remember my dreams very well but the short end is last night I was most definitely in the N64 hit video game Golden Eye. Now it was real people in the video game and they couldn't be killed when you shot or blow them up.

It seemed the game took place in the stack or something that resembles that level. Amongst the live action players there was a walking lab coat. I was understandably freaked so with the Ak as my tool I tried to cut that mutha Effin lab coat down. Although, I could not kill and it seemed to be a relatively harmless lab coat I conitued to unload the round of my AK until it was full of that fake N64 blood effect.

After realizing I could not kill things but only slow them down, I decided it would be best to run. So another live action player chased me across a cat walk, but little did they know I am seasoned vet. So while running I threw down some remote mines and waited for my prey to approach but as the time grew near for me to spring my trap the A & B buttons (that is right I cheat no switching to the watch detonator for me) got stuck and I could not denote the mines. I then Awoke.

What I found most confusing is that at one point in the dream I was holding the gun but then I switched to a control pad? (This does not bode well for my dream diagnosis)

Last edited by 1eightySX on July 8th 2009, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 7:40 pm

way to fail at making a dream name
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 9:42 pm

im confused with this thread?
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 12:23 pm

TO: 64 bit reality

this is a tough one. and a little bit confusing. but at least its not sexually confusing. cause i know for sure that you're gay. the way that you left out the fact that the lab coat actually had a naked john stamos inside of it is questionable. also the fact that instead of dreaming about naked women like most people (besides the occasional sting dream) you choose to dream about video games and naked john stamos. fucking gay. i still really like you as a friend though. but next time i sleep at your house im taping a frisbee over my brownhole.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 2:26 pm

I had the strangest dream last night. It was me, my brother, jesse, jordan and shelby. We were at a lake and got super drunk. While jordan went to grab more drinks he started to scream because he saw a really big spider. Jesse called him a pussy and turned around and there was a 20 foot spider and it started to rip Jesse apart. The rest of us ran away and Me and jordan decided to follow it as shelby and my brother didn't want to come because they thought there alcohol would go to waste, LOL. We followed it into a cave where we then started to go down these twisting and spiraling slides and collecting coins like on a video game, hahahahahahaha. By the time we got to the end the spider ended up being Megan Fox and thats all I can remember...lol

SOOOOO WEIRD! hahahahaha but really funny now that I think of it.
Back to top Go down
Fiorante
Rank 7
Rank 7
Fiorante

Number of posts : 1234
Vehicle : frankenstien'd skyline
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 6:21 pm

WreX wrote:
I had the strangest dream last night. It was me, my brother, jesse, jordan and shelby. We were at a lake and got super drunk. While jordan went to grab more drinks he started to scream because he saw a really big spider. Jesse called him a pussy and turned around and there was a 20 foot spider and it started to rip Jesse apart. The rest of us ran away and Me and jordan decided to follow it as shelby and my brother didn't want to come because they thought there alcohol would go to waste, LOL. We followed it into a cave where we then started to go down these twisting and spiraling slides and collecting coins like on a video game, hahahahahahaha. By the time we got to the end the spider ended up being Megan Fox and thats all I can remember...lol

SOOOOO WEIRD! hahahahaha but really funny now that I think of it.

dr.goertz. ill give this one a shot, before you went to bed, you snorted a line of coke.
Back to top Go down
Jex
Rank 6
Rank 6
Jex

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 6:33 pm

for some reason i always die in peoples dreams...
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 6:42 pm

Adam Stewart I already went ahead and forwarded that to your girlfriend, thank me later.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 10:27 pm

dont kid yourself, you dont talk to girls.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 10:11 am

hahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 12:23 am

I figure this is the appropriate place to state the fact that Batman the dark knight is atrocious and the fact the movie was even released to the public is and should be frowned upon by anyone that knows anything about films. I have gone to school and learnt about movies and how to make em, therefore my opinion is right and batman sucks.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:14 am

corey wrote:
I figure this is the appropriate place to state the fact that Batman the dark knight is atrocious and the fact the movie was even released to the public is and should be frowned upon by anyone that knows anything about films. I have gone to school and learnt about movies and how to make em, therefore my opinion is right and batman sucks.

We re not on S chassis turf anymore so you better watch who you are talking to. I love you and I am sorry.

Hey, Corey you how I know you don't own a laptop? Simple it runs on batteries... we all no how difficult that is. it is red to black right?

I am so sorry.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:17 am

Back to dreams, I had dream last night that corey killed that pink energizer bunny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our dreams. And Their Meanings.   Our dreams. And Their Meanings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our dreams. And Their Meanings.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next