Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What "Chap's My Ass"

Go down 
+17
JSharp
240sxy
Noops
SteveK
1eightySX
Marshal
jdm_itr
laynehip
canadian_ef
Moneypits
Jhall
DOOLHA
corey
Piett
Rob
subbie
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

What "Chap's My Ass" Empty
PostSubject: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 1:02 am

Just thought that every forum needs a topic like this, lol

What chaps my ass was while driving around tonight I've noticed quite a few of these in Regina....Intrepid's with exhaust's!!!!!! wtf??? lol i started laughing and the guy saw me laughing and drove away "really fast" lol. Its prob, no joke, the 3rd one i've seen with an exhaust in Regina. I just find it funny that someone would actually sepnd $300+ on something for an intrepid
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 1:05 am

some people just try to make the best of what they have
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 1:17 am

have you seen the intrepid with the green and black paint, if not.. you havent seen nothing yet!
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 1:36 am

People who don't signal, I mean it takes 1/8th of a second.
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 3:34 am

i dont signal cus i dont see a point to it unless some one is riding my ass and i dont want them to smash into me, thats one thing htat annoys the fuck outta me, ppl that ride my ass, especially big trucks.
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 6:19 am

same! not just trucks but all cars, cause my head sits right were there stupid headlights are
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 6:22 am

pigs
or white sunglass wearing, popped collar sporting, douchebags who drive parents sports cars
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 10:12 am

this really cheezed me off. i saw a civic hatchback... a dx... LHD.... with a sticker that said....

CAUTION
RIGHT HAND DRIVE

wtf.
seriously. wtf.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 10:25 am

Moneypits wrote:
douchebags who drive parents sports cars

TOTAL AGREE!!! i went to school with a guy who use to drive his dad's company Mustang GT (wasnt even that nice) to high school and at lunch time's he would ripp around in the student parking lot thinking he was hot shit! One day the grade 12's dumped a cup of chocolate mikshake into his intake and but ketchup and mustard all over his car, lol hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 8:09 pm

WReX wrote:
One day the grade 12's dumped a cup of chocolate mikshake into his intake

epic story
Back to top Go down
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 8:36 pm

- busy parking lots

- people who will go to great lengths to save 1 fucking dollar

- people who dont signal

- fucking retards who when the light is about to go green they fucking creep up into the middle of the fucking intersection, then when it does go green they take off slowly. like that saves you fucking .000000002 milliseconds you fucking idiots!

- the other fucking retards who i see every fucking day who tailgate one car insanely close until they move, then do it to the person in front of them, then switch lanes and get insanely close to the person till they move, then they do it to the next person.
this people must be fucking mentally handicapped

- pregnant women who act like their physically handicapped cause they are pregnant
like fuck you your 2 months pregnant and your making me carry your fucking .5 pound bag out to your car. fuck you!!

- people who fucking look at their receipt in great detail to see if they were cheated 4 cents. everywhere i fucking go and stand in line this happens. its fucking 4 cents you idiot forget about it you fuck face.

-fucking sar can. i would rather pay some guy 40 dollars to come pick my cans up then go to that god forsaken hell hole.

- people at wal-mart. fuck you

- insanely fat people who whine about being fat. fuck you

- scene fags. fuck you

- people who throw cigarettes on the ground. thats not acceptable its still littering you fucks.

- fucking moms who walk on the fucking bike paths with strollers 3 kids wide. your blocking the whole god damn path get one thats single file or some shit.

- fucking people who when i pass them on the bike path they fucking freak out and get all starteled. why are you so unaware of your surroundings!!

- people who ask me to help them at toys r us when i am carrying out a 500 pound item thats taking up half the god damn hallway. does it look like i can help you you stupid fucking retard.

- people who complain about food service. god no one cares you fucks

- people who will go through the god damn intersection when they get a green arrow. these are always the fucking creepers. then there is a green arrow with a red light and they take off. FUCK YOU!! seriously god damn i hate you so much.

- soccer moms in suvs. fuck you

- people who will yell at you to bike on the sidewalk. thats technically illegal you fucking retards. it is perfectly legal for me to ride on the fucking road. and i am a cm from the curb. im still in the god damn drainage part so fuck off.

- people who dont like "curse words". fuck you

- shitty ass juice like watermelon blueberry widsom? like fucking seriously? have you completely given up? who the fuck is making this juice

- dry bread. worst fucking thing ever

- i fucking hate fat ass people who buy 3 fucking tripple burgers with 4 large fries 18 apple pies and a diet coke. really you fucking asshole?? your a complete piece of shit and the fact that your coke is diet isnt going to do anything. pop sucks ass anyway why dont you drink fucking water and maybe eat some whole wheat bread and some chicken or something that isnt deep fried you complete fucking moron.

- people whining about the price of things as they are buying it. if you dont want to fucking pay the god damn price for the item then dont fucking buy it. nobody in the fucking world cares that you dont want to pay 6 dollars for fucking popcorn. and if you dont want to pay it dont fucking buy it you peice of shit.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2009, 9:07 pm

JP wrote:
have you seen the intrepid with the green and black paint, if not.. you havent seen nothing yet!
withstars ? if so he has air bags two lmao
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 5:15 am

people who complain to much
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 10:27 am

-People with iphones or smartphones you don't even need it, and use it as a popularity thing.
-When you have to wait in like for like 16 minutes at subway
-old people, who tan too much, who have terrible blonde extensions, and are old, yet try to look young. You're not fooling anyone.
-Kids who pop their collar
-Guys who ear those deep v-neck shirts. You look like a dousche bag who takes it up the ass. stop.
-People with huge guaged ears. it looks gross.
-Old Piece of Shit night at The Pump
-People who look down upon other people because these certain people all met on an online car forum and just happen to be enjoying some nice subway.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 11:54 am

- people who ride my bumper in school zones. I just go slower and slower when they do that.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 12:18 pm

marshal wrote:

-People who look down upon other people because these certain people all met on an online car forum and just happen to be enjoying some nice subway.

Agreed. How dare they.... people who go to the pump should not throw stones.

But what grinds my gears are those punks who carry a camera around with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 12:32 pm

wait, is that directed at me? haha
atleast yours was HD. if I would have known that, I would have brought my camera mount and we could have made a video of we going into corners, and not drifting
Back to top Go down
SteveK
Rank 5
Rank 5
SteveK

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 1:46 pm

+ people who semi-stop at a stop sign and just go, even though you were there first.
+ people in school, or anywhere, that start texting while they walk, and they walk really fucking slow, and you get stuck behind them.
+ when you try to play a video game, and it is really laggy, or you disconnect. :'(
+ when you are really good at something, there is always that dude who thinks he is like 100x better then you at it and when you beat him he says, "wasnt trying."
+ right after it rains, and then is sunny, there is a glare that emits from the road that blinds you, making you squint your eyes, then you look over at the next guy driving and he thinks you are fucking retarded cause your eyes are so squinty.
+mitch gusway.
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 1:53 pm

-wheelspin
-engine bog
-retarded timing
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 1:53 pm

marshal wrote:
wait, is that directed at me? haha
atleast yours was HD. if I would have known that, I would have brought my camera mount and we could have made a video of we going into corners, and not drifting

What I didn't know you had these things.... that is the best thing I have ever heard. Also, no it was directed at you. I was just being smug and self deprecating . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 2:11 pm

i figured so!

And yes, I make them at work in my spare time. I was going to post some of them up here and see if any of the racecar drivers here wanted to buy them. I'd even be willing to custom make them
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 2:15 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
-wheelspin
-engine bog
-retarded timing

My wheelspin turns into wheel hop:( Wait, i have slow underpowered cars, I don't know how I even know what wheel spin feels like. Forza 2 is jsut so realistic i guess.

-unlimited slip differentials in RWD cars. fuck.
-people who hate roof racks.
-door dings
people with ugly cars who take up 2 parking stalls
-corvette drivers. mainly NEW corvette drivers.
-the fact that a porsche 944 Turbo is so damn expensive.
-unsmooth roads and pot holes.
-people who hit and run cars
-dirt and dust i fucking hate the shit. I hate having to wash my car every time i want to drive it becasue everythign is so dirty
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 2:52 pm

marshal wrote:

-people who hit and run cars

TELL ME ABOUT IT! Someone hit my front bumper at canadian tire like 2 weeks ago, oh well i get a new bumber now :Very Happy:

also I HATE rock chips!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 2:56 pm

my hood has about 20 rock chips, it saddens me
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 3:08 pm

Finding rust on a vehicle really chaps mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What "Chap's My Ass"   What "Chap's My Ass" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What "Chap's My Ass"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next