Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New here, just want to say hello.

Go down 
+11
Piett
Noops
Jason-
lu!$
corey
Marshal
Moneypits
Clint Eastwood
Golks
jdm_itr
canadian_ef
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx
Registration date : 2009-04-06

New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 2:14 am

JP wrote:
throw a type r engine in it and turbo it.

fuck would that be sick.

but what did this note say lmao

the note? umm....

Hello, my name is mike. I am a fellow honda enthusiast. I keep seeing your car everywhere, and i admire it. I was wondering if you know of any regina honda meets or anything. i currently own 2 civics right now. 1988 honda crx si, 1990 honda civic cx hatch. hit me back with an email sometime <insert email here>

something along those lines...

never did get an email though. lol!
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 7:13 am

Hey man, I believe there might be one happening in Saskatoon sometime this summer. Some guy in 306 is putting it up. If I know of anything I'll let you know. However you should post your car pics in the showroom forum. Hope you have fun in this forum site... Peace!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 7:26 am

jdm_itr wrote:
i know the whole time craig had that car he never baged it or mistreated it and it shows two Thumbs Up Thumbs Up for a fawking sexy civic and i would not sell this car its one of a kind . besides dont you still have that bmw just drive that when snow falls get some hints of marshal how to make you bmwinto a 4x4 Razz JK had to

I already have my eye on a 4 wheel drive e30. If the fucking oil didn't flow the opposite way through then engine as it does through a normal e30, I would have brought one home from winnipeg when I was there.
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 1:40 pm

luispizarro25 wrote:
Hey man, I believe there might be one happening in Saskatoon sometime this summer. Some guy in 306 is putting it up. If I know of anything I'll let you know. However you should post your car pics in the showroom forum. Hope you have fun in this forum site... Peace!

I will post pics of my CRX and hatch when they are... acceptable. they are a little rough around the edges, and i am selling one of them to buy another hatch in pretty minty shape. i could post the pictures from the kijiji ad for the crx... thats about it. i am lacking of a camera. DAMN!
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 4:13 pm

just post that shit all cars have flaws. shit my front cars are different colors.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 12:27 am

the race civic is mint. like you wouldnt believe it.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 9:11 am

Hi.
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 1:04 pm

My civc I drive now has a huge rust hole on the drivers side... like... a foot long ish, 2 inches wide. it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Wu23
Rank 1
Rank 1
Wu23

Number of posts : 19
Vehicle : 02 EP3
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 6:51 pm

Jason- wrote:
Well I guess I should Chime in. Yes I own the Green EF9. It came here in 2005, the previous owner Craig did the work. I dont know if its for sale, Right now I just put it on UsedRegina to snag some intrest. Each day that goes by the thought of selling gets smaller. I will wait untill the end of summer and see how I feel.

Lol dude you JUST bought it off Craig...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here, just want to say hello.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: