Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New here, just want to say hello.

Go down 
+11
Piett
Noops
Jason-
lu!$
corey
Marshal
Moneypits
Clint Eastwood
Golks
jdm_itr
canadian_ef
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 1988 Honda Crx Si, 1990 Honda Civic Cx
Registration date : 2009-04-06

New here, just want to say hello. Empty
PostSubject: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 11:41 am

Hey guys. I just came here from Honda-tech.com
I own 2 civics... happily.
1988 Honda CRX Si
1990 Honda Civic Cx
I am going to buy a 1989 Honda Civic Dx soon...
My name is mike, nice to meet you all. I had a fun time trying to find a Regina automotive forum.

Now for a fun topic I guess....

Lets post the best pictures we can. Of Rice. I am going to start taking my camera around town to snap pictures of rice on the streets...
Be warned of the over-sized spoilers and exhausts on family cars! Smile
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 11:53 am

welcome
i know of two cars that ninja turtle green civic thats missing the front wheels back bumper and the ehaust is touching the ground
and thast pizza delivery dude with the focus that has the loud mufflerand big wing on the back lmao
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:18 pm

There is a couple of civic hatches that are riced out... big exhaust, euro tails (i hate those with a passion)...

Then, there is the Anti-Rice.
Anyone seen the EF Civic SiR in town? Its black, and has probably every single JDM toy possible on it. It is definately Anti-Rice, it is amazing. afro
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:24 pm

canadian_ef wrote:
There is a couple of civic hatches that are riced out... big exhaust, euro tails (i hate those with a passion)...

Anyone seen the EF Civic SiR in town? Its black, and has probably every single JDM toy possible on it. It is definately Anti-Rice, it is amazing. afro

Isn't it actually JDM? Might explain all the JDM toys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:25 pm

canadian_ef wrote:

Its actually jdm and hes on this forum.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:29 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
canadian_ef wrote:

Its actually jdm and hes on this forum.
yeah its jdm and jason is the dudes name
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:30 pm

Really? That it tight. So he got the whole car imported from Japan? Whoa. B16 and all I would assume. Man, I wanna meet that guy! Haha. I sound like a creeper... oh well.

I would come to your guy's next meet... but my car is embarassing right now. I gotta wait till I get my OTHER hatch... Its an 88 dx. Looks nice. Got some 14' Acura Rims too...

This thread is gonna have a lot of issues at hand... lol. But anyways... Is there any store in town that imports JDM motors? I am looking to get a Honda ZC DOHC engine... Any help here?
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:32 pm

canadian_ef wrote:
Really? That it tight. So he got the whole car imported from Japan? Whoa. B16 and all I would assume. Man, I wanna meet that guy! Haha. I sound like a creeper... oh well.

I would come to your guy's next meet... but my car is embarassing right now. I gotta wait till I get my OTHER hatch... Its an 88 dx. Looks nice. Got some 14' Acura Rims too...

This thread is gonna have a lot of issues at hand... lol. But anyways... Is there any store in town that imports JDM motors? I am looking to get a Honda ZC DOHC engine... Any help here?

JDM Source in Calgary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:41 pm

were you the dude who left a note on jasons window?

he didnt import the car just purchased it
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:46 pm

Moneypits wrote:

bought, not built.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:47 pm

Moneypits wrote:

yeah crage (notsure how to spell his name lol) imported it
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 1:49 pm

Yeah, that was me. I see that car everywhere. I left the note, and was not suprised I didn't get an email. Lol. Tell him I am sorry for creeping him out if I did. I have a bit of an obsession over the EFs. A healthy obsession, that is.

I think the ONLY thing my car is going to have over his is that mine will have cup holders. And an armrest... (unless he has one already. I have an OEM one Smile )
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 5:19 pm

Welcome!
There will be quite a few meets this year, should be interesting.

If you are after a JDM motor, I highly vouch for JDM Source out of Calgary. I had the most hassle free experience with them and I think I got a pretty good motor out of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 5:21 pm

canadian_ef wrote:
Yeah, that was me. I see that car everywhere. I left the note, and was not suprised I didn't get an email. Lol. Tell him I am sorry for creeping him out if I did. I have a bit of an obsession over the EFs. A healthy obsession, that is.

I think the ONLY thing my car is going to have over his is that mine will have cup holders. And an armrest... (unless he has one already. I have an OEM one Smile )

Cup holders are NEVER overrated.
seriously
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 7:18 pm

hey bro, nice to have another Civic member here... yeah i relly love that ride as well... for your surprise i believe is for sale, so if you got the cash you should check it out.

I took couple shitty pics before snow came last year...
New here, just want to say hello. Img_0111
New here, just want to say hello. Img_0112
New here, just want to say hello. Img_0113

and this is the one on usedregina. Enjoy it.
http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/8537006
New here, just want to say hello. Img_0313
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 7:28 pm

He wants to buy a convertable
Or I mean his grilfriend wants him to buy one haha.
I think he should buy my dad's convertable. IT would suit him nicely
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 7:36 pm

its a nice car some one should buy hopfully it doesnt go to some idiot that will ruin it
Back to top Go down
Jason-
Rank 3
Rank 3
Jason-

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 8:50 pm

Well I guess I should Chime in. Yes I own the Green EF9. It came here in 2005, the previous owner Craig did the work. I dont know if its for sale, Right now I just put it on UsedRegina to snag some intrest. Each day that goes by the thought of selling gets smaller. I will wait untill the end of summer and see how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 9:03 pm

I guess when the roads get better, the enjoyment increases. I remember how you were when you had to avoid every piece of snow on the road.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 9:10 pm

I would Snatch that EF up in a sec if i didnt have 2 cars already Thumbs Down the only bad thing it has 200 k on motor, but im sure he kept pretty good care of it, it looks like he has atleast
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 9:59 pm

its a honda. Aren't they "just broken in" after that?
And really, how much would a good used engine cost? The engine is in great shape.
I'm just surprised that a JDM car has over 200,000kms on it
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 10:44 pm

yea it rather cheap for a new engine, just saying thats the only thing to consider, other then that its a great looking car
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 11:59 pm

i know the whole time craig had that car he never baged it or mistreated it and it shows two Thumbs Up Thumbs Up for a fawking sexy civic and i would not sell this car its one of a kind . besides dont you still have that bmw just drive that when snow falls get some hints of marshal how to make you bmwinto a 4x4 Razz JK had to
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 1:43 am

throw a type r engine in it and turbo it.

fuck would that be sick.

but what did this note say lmao
Back to top Go down
canadian_ef
Rank 3
Rank 3

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 2:12 am

After 200,000 kms... it is just broken in!
mine has 400,000 on it... still purrs like a tiger.
I would totally snag that car up... if i had the 8 grand!!!!!
You could probably get more for parting it out, rather than selling the whole thing bounce
I would totally buy the window visors for $100 straight up. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here, just want to say hello.   New here, just want to say hello. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here, just want to say hello.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: