Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tire Group buy

Go down 
+7
corey
Marshal
Sleypr
subbie
Maniac
1eightySX
Moneypits
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 12:34 am

Just wondering if anyone could think of somewhere that could offer a discount if a bunch of us were ordering tires. I need new ones and by the sounds of all the interest for the track this upcoming seasons sounds like plenty more will need a new set of rubber, so why not get a discount.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 9:47 am

Golks, That is who I got my tires through, cheap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 1:19 pm

Does he have 225/50/16 falken rt 615 that is my next purchase
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 3:26 pm

i need to get a new pair aswell, thinkning Nitto this time rather Potenza's that i had
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Number of posts : 402
Vehicle : 2004 Infiniti G35x, 2000 Jeep XJ
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 5:31 pm

I would definietly supply a group buy! Its going to depend on the tires, the Falken 615's I could do for about 225 ea on a group buy.
I can get better deals on some other tires, Falkens are high because the dollar sux right now!
For the most part I can get anything with a little bit of notice. Best pricing on Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly, GiTi.
But I can also get
Bridgestone
Continental
General
Nitto
BFG
Falken
Michelin
Pirelli
Uniroyal
Hercules
Toyo
Riken
Firestone
Federal
Hankook
Maxxis
Nexen
Lexani
Aurora
Fusion
Yokohama
and pretty much all entry level CHEAP chinese stuff for just smokin off.
We are doing a customer appreciation day in March I'll keep you all posted as we are giving away a set of goodyear tires for free.
There will be wheel and tire deals to be had as well!!!
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 6:07 pm

Personally you guys, I think we should stick with Slyper.
He got me a great deal on the rims/tires for the merkur, and the service was second to none, plus, if ther was a group buy, I imagine he could get a gret price if there was enough tires bought. Falkens are grea tires, but at the rate some of use go though them, you can buy good, sticky, cheap tires that jsut don't have as high of threadlife rating.
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 6:41 pm

I was actually looking into setting up a group buy on tires. I would have no problem organizing everything with the aid of Sleypr.

From just the select few I talked to about this lots of interest was shown.

Sleypr pm me with some details. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 7:37 pm

i agree, let me know when you need the order by and what kind of rims can you get?? im looking to get some decent rims but im in the process of buying a jeep right now and im going to be a little strapped on cash for a bit...what do you have available/can get??
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 8:23 pm

WReX wrote:
i agree, let me know when you need the order by and what kind of rims can you get?? im looking to get some decent rims but im in the process of buying a jeep right now and im going to be a little strapped on cash for a bit...what do you have available/can get??

I can get about 25-30 different wheel manufacturers, some really cheap (Ealge/MSR/BOSS) all the way up to the top (DUB, Lexani, Asanti). Mid line would be Tenzo, Speedy, Falken. Not a lot of "tuner name brands" but I stand behind all the wheels I sell.
Most come with lifetime structural and 1-2 year finish warranties.
Everyone feel free to stop by and check us out. I only have a few wheels on display but my catalogs are comming in.
Fountain Tire @ 377 Henderson Dr ask for Shawn
721-6777
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 8:27 pm

sleypr wrote:
WReX wrote:

I can get about 25-30 different wheel manufacturers, some really cheap (Ealge/MSR/BOSS) all the way up to the top (DUB, Lexani, Asanti). Mid line would be Tenzo, Speedy, Falken. Not a lot of "tuner name brands" but I stand behind all the wheels I sell.
Most come with lifetime structural and 1-2 year finish warranties.
Everyone feel free to stop by and check us out. I only have a few wheels on display but my catalogs are comming in.
Fountain Tire @ 377 Henderson Dr ask for Shawn
721-6777

I was looking at the Eagle F1 tires and they look pretty nice!! im sure there at least $300 a tire tho...what kinda of pricing could we do??
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 10:21 pm

sleypr wrote:
I would definietly supply a group buy! Its going to depend on the tires, the Falken 615's I could do for about 225 ea on a group buy.

I talked to Golks he said he could work something out, his price should be considerably less. That is if people are interested. He can get most of the big brand names so if people are interested I am sure we can work some stuff out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 10:26 pm

either way i need tire and rims by summer, and whoever can get me the best price will get my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2009, 11:49 pm

WReX wrote:
either way i need tire and rims by summer, and whoever can get me the best price will get my vote Smile
i need tires too i want p195 60 r 15 nexan n300 i think there called they have incredable life span i had like 60'000 k on my last set with shitty camber
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:48 am

im down for a tire group buy lets set this up

ryan pm me regarding to golks pricing as im going through him for those other parts i can just give him a huge wad of cash for everything when i order
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 8:23 am

jdm_itr wrote:
WReX wrote:
i need tires too i want p195 60 r 15 nexan n300 i think there called they have incredable life span i had like 60'000 k on my last set with shitty camber

Example of group buy pricing.
195/60r15 Goodyear Eagle GT $100 ea plus balance
GiTi Champiro 128 $65 ea plus balance
Dunlop Signature $95
Falken ZE-912 $100

Depending on size and quantity of tires they may go down a bit from here yet.
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 11:21 am

sleypr wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:
WReX wrote:

Example of group buy pricing.
195/60r15 Goodyear Eagle GT $100 ea plus balance
GiTi Champiro 128 $65 ea plus balance
Dunlop Signature $95
Falken ZE-912 $100

Depending on size and quantity of tires they may go down a bit from here yet.

Bwahahaha my eclipse came with Champiro's when I bought it. Worst tires I have ever used, they were pathetic.

Price on BF Goodrich KDW TA;'s. 225 45 18
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 11:47 am

Which Champs did you have? Some of them really do suck, I had 328's on the Merkur and I found they weren't bad for the street but that was it. Can't expect too much from a chinese cheap tire though, great for bruning off!

Your BFG's are going to be close to 300 each
Goodyear Eagle GT<-- clicky would be about 190 ea
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 11:52 am

My dad goes to fountain tire lots and that's where he got my winter rims and tires I test fitted some rims and well I can fit a 245/45 series tire in the front just need some camber and I didn't have time for the rear but I tried 225/50 in front and it was so damn close in the wheel well. So if I wanted a 225 it would have to be lower profile. Hopefully my crash bolts get here so I can see if the 245's rub at all.

Is the 3 flags track really bumpy at all?
Back to top Go down
greddy_1700
Rank 5
Rank 5
greddy_1700

Number of posts : 654
Vehicle : 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 12:37 pm

I don't think the Eage f1's will be enough. My friend dean can't keep traction with them, he is actually really disappointed with those tires. Then again, thats in a pretty high horsepower car.

What else you got?
Back to top Go down
Sleypr
Rank 4
Rank 4
Sleypr

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:04 pm

greddy_1700 wrote:
I don't think the Eage f1's will be enough. My friend dean can't keep traction with them, he is actually really disappointed with those tires. Then again, thats in a pretty high horsepower car.

What else you got?

I haven't quoted F1's yet, do you know which ones he has? There are 4 tires in the F1 line up.
Dunlop make good sticky tires, I run FM901's and I love them (discontinued of course), but there are new ones to replace them.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 4:00 pm

ok gotcha, ill let you know what i need!
Back to top Go down
Cypress_h
Rank 4
Rank 4
Cypress_h

Number of posts : 275
Vehicle : 1991 plymouth laser
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 7:13 pm

got any decently priced 235/45 18
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 7:58 pm

how much for nexans!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 9:56 pm

dont know if any of you guys have checked out tires onlne but i found a wicked site www.discounttiredirect.com

I found some S. Drive Yokohama tires with shipping and everything for 4 tires it came to $670. And these are hgh performance summer and rain tires. Not to shabby???
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:25 am

WReX wrote:
dont know if any of you guys have checked out tires onlne but i found a wicked site www.discounttiredirect.com

I found some S. Drive Yokohama tires with shipping and everything for 4 tires it came to $670. And these are hgh performance summer and rain tires. Not to shabby???

good site looked there before but consider the american/canadian dollar exchange also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tire Group buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tire Group buy   Tire Group buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tire Group buy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next